PDA

View Full Version : Who wins in one-on-one to 10: Courtney Paris or Stanley1

colleyvillesooner
7/17/2006, 11:37 AM
Just want to see what everyone thinks.

Using wichever ball Stanley1 picks.

Rules are gym rules, just like in a Gym.

No make it take it.

It's anonymous, so feel free to vote truthfully.

1stTimeCaller
7/17/2006, 11:38 AM
I had a friend was a big baseball player
Back in high school
He could throw that speedball by you
Make you look like a fool boy
Saw him the other night at this roadside bar
I was walking in, he was walking out
We went back inside sat down had a few drinks
But all he kept talking about was

Glory days well they'll pass you by
Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye
Glory days, glory days

picasso
7/17/2006, 11:41 AM
what are the ground rules? does Stan get to shoot free throws for taking charges? if so then I say Stan wins in a tight one.

also, are they using a womens ball? cause you can light up with one of those things.

colleyvillesooner
7/17/2006, 11:43 AM
what are the ground rules? does Stan get to shoot free throws for taking charges? if so then I say Stan wins in a tight one.

also, are they using a womens ball? cause you can light up with one of those things.

Updated the first post.

No Free throws. Just gets the ball. Stanley picks which ball

Beano's Fourth Chin
7/17/2006, 11:44 AM
HEY! Ease up.

Just remember. You pick on Stanley1, you pick on the Beano!

picasso
7/17/2006, 11:45 AM
make it take it?

and does Stan get to wear his goggles?

colleyvillesooner
7/17/2006, 11:46 AM
HEY! Ease up.

Just remember. You pick on Stanley1, you pick on the Beano!

Stanley and I are friends. As he would say "'Sall good, dog." :D

colleyvillesooner
7/17/2006, 11:47 AM
make it take it?

and does Stan get to wear his goggles?

No and absolutely.

picasso
7/17/2006, 11:55 AM
do they get to wear knee pads? and who is the home team?

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/17/2006, 11:56 AM
Stanley is quickly approaching Bill Brasky Legendary status. I mean he can outdrive John Daly, He was once a member of the greatest t-ball team in the state's history, He hits better than Bonds, he pitches better than Clemens, he once turned down Carmen Electra, Eva Longoria, and Scarlett Johannsen in the same nite, makes even John Holmes envious ...I mean is there anything he can't do

mdklatt
7/17/2006, 11:58 AM
Stanley is quickly approaching Bill Brasky Legendary status. I mean he can outdrive John Daly, He was once a member of the greatest t-ball team in the state's history, He hits better than Bonds, he pitches better than Clemens, he once turned down Carmen Electra, Eva Longoria, and Scarlett Johannsen in the same nite, makes even John Holmes envious ...I mean is there anything he can't do

He got mistaken one time for that one TU quarterback that didn't suck.

1stTimeCaller
7/17/2006, 12:07 PM
he set the all time record for three point shots made at the Tulsa County Fair.

colleyvillesooner
7/17/2006, 12:08 PM
So far the pole is going about as I expected.

I see Stanley voted for himself :D

mdklatt
7/17/2006, 12:08 PM
He is revered as a god in Mexico. Small children there beg to have their picture taken with him.

C&CDean
7/17/2006, 12:29 PM
Stanley is the new Bruce. Only badder.

mdklatt
7/17/2006, 12:30 PM
Stanley is the new Bruce.

Stanley can't pay cash for a $43,000 Yukon. Yet.

C&CDean
7/17/2006, 12:35 PM
Stanley can't pay cash for a $43,000 Yukon. Yet.

I bet if you asked him he could.

Howzit
7/17/2006, 12:57 PM
I bet I could swim farther than Courtney.

Ike
7/17/2006, 01:00 PM
I had a friend was a big teeball player
Back in high school
He could bunt that teedball by you
Make you look like a fool boy
Saw him the other night at this roadside bar
I was walking in, he was walking out
We went back inside sat down had a few drinks
But all he kept talking about was

Glory days well they'll pass you by
Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye
Glory days, glory days

fixed ;)

Stanley1
7/17/2006, 01:35 PM
Not sure how people can vote when they've never seen me play. Surely someone has the resources to set this up. Do. It.

picasso
7/17/2006, 01:39 PM
Not sure how people can vote when they've never seen me play. Surely someone has the resources to set this up. Do. It.
you're serious? do you drive a big SUV or a snappy sports car?

1stTimeCaller
7/17/2006, 01:40 PM
I'm just going by the fact that I've played against the OU wimmins squad when they weren't very good.

That and the fact that nobody offered you a scholly to play anywhere in college. Unless someone did.

:D I'm not trying to anger you Stan, I promise. I just think you don't have any idea how good the top women are in college bball.

JohnnyMack
7/17/2006, 01:43 PM
This place is teh awesome.

walkoffsooner
7/17/2006, 01:45 PM
My niece played for La sparks. Don't know if she would play a pickup game. But I will ask she lives close to okc.

Stanley1
7/17/2006, 01:46 PM
:D I'm not trying to anger you Stan, I promise. I just think you don't have any idea how good the top women are in college bball.

And you are entitled to your opinion, but I've played against them before. I'm not just making this stuff up, or shooting off without any idea as to what I'm talking about.

Stanley1
7/17/2006, 01:46 PM
you're serious? do you drive a big SUV or a snappy sports car?

Dead serious, and no, I don't.

1stTimeCaller
7/17/2006, 01:47 PM
who have you played against?

how tall are you?

Howzit
7/17/2006, 01:49 PM
My niece played for La sparks. Don't know if she would play a pickup game. But I will ask she lives close to okc.

I challenge her to a swimming competition.

Stanley1
7/17/2006, 01:52 PM
who have you played against?

how tall are you?

I'm 6'1, 190ish.

I don't have names. Most of them were girls that other guys knew during pickup games. A few, I was told, played over seas or in college. Point being, the ones that were guards could hold their own for the most part. The post girls though couldn't do much of anything. Why? Because they weren't strong/athletic enough inside. CP can get away with not jumping, and shooting two handed against girls. She is bigger than they are. She can't do that against guys. Hell, most men college players would beat her BADLY. And you don't think I can win at all? Pfft. I don't see how its possible for me to beat the men's WAC freshman of the year, yet get wiped out by CP. Not sure how I can lose by one to a guy that was 1st team all district down in Houston, but CP will dominate me.

Makes. No. Sense.

mdklatt
7/17/2006, 01:53 PM
The poll results at this time prove that Chick is online right now and Stanley has at least two troll handles.

:twinkies:

crawfish
7/17/2006, 01:55 PM
I - and every guy around me - got schooled by Sherri Coale once, back before she became the head coach of Norman. She was quick and could hit from anywere on the court.

I'd bet she could school you in heels and not break a sweat. :)

Stanley1
7/17/2006, 01:55 PM
The poll results at this time prove that Chick is online right now and Stanley has at least two troll handles.

:twinkies:

Or that there are actually a few people that aren't retarded? Perhaps?

walkoffsooner
7/17/2006, 01:56 PM
I challenge her to a swimming competition.
She has a pool. But I bet you would win.:)

picasso
7/17/2006, 01:58 PM
Dead serious, and no, I don't.
hmmm, yet you still have this raging desire to proove you can beat a girl in hoops?

and who is this WAC frosh of the year you beat?

and CP is Chris Paul. CP3 is the girl you wanna play.:D

Stanley1
7/17/2006, 02:01 PM
hmmm, yet you still have this raging desire to proove you can beat a girl in hoops?

and who is this WAC frosh of the year you beat?

and CP is Chris Paul. CP3 is the girl you wanna play.:D

I don't have the "desire" to do it, I know I can, I was just trying to make a point to Hairy that just b/c I can't beat a professional (woman in this case) at their sport, doesn't mean I'm couldn't be better at a specific aspect of said sport.

Greg Harrington. We were at TU at the same time, and I played and beat him in the gym one day.

CP = Courtney Paris in this discussion. :)

1stTimeCaller
7/17/2006, 02:01 PM
I'm just amazed that a guy with your skills didn't get their college paid for to go showcase those skills.

C&CDean
7/17/2006, 02:04 PM
White boys who think they can hoop it up are a dime a dozen. White boys who didn't play college ball, or aren't playing in the NBA who think they've still got "it" are a dime a million. Give it a rest Stan. We all know you bad.

C&CDean
7/17/2006, 02:23 PM
Stick with cows and the mail Dean, you know them best. Leave the baseball and basketball talk to me. K? K.

Oh. So an accountant dweebleygeek is now the end-all in baseball and basketball huh? Two words Stan. And they ain't "let's dance."

colleyvillesooner
7/17/2006, 02:29 PM
http://www.phog.tv/images/emoticons/popcorn.gif

Ike
7/17/2006, 02:33 PM
Stick with cows and the mail Dean, you know them best. Leave the baseball and basketball talk to me. K? K.

yep...wrt baseball talk, I think K is appropriate for you :D

colleyvillesooner
7/17/2006, 02:35 PM
I'm 6'1, 190ish.

I don't have names. Most of them were girls that other guys knew during pickup games. A few, I was told, played over seas or in college. Point being, the ones that were guards could hold their own for the most part. The post girls though couldn't do much of anything. Why? Because they weren't strong/athletic enough inside. CP can get away with not jumping, and shooting two handed against girls. She is bigger than they are. She can't do that against guys. Hell, most men college players would beat her BADLY. And you don't think I can win at all? Pfft. I don't see how its possible for me to beat the men's WAC freshman of the year, yet get wiped out by CP. Not sure how I can lose by one to a guy that was 1st team all district down in Houston, but CP will dominate me.

Makes. No. Sense.

Key terms in this paragraph:

1) "WAC"
2) "all district"

;)

picasso
7/17/2006, 02:40 PM
I don't have the "desire" to do it, I know I can, I was just trying to make a point to Hairy that just b/c I can't beat a professional (woman in this case) at their sport, doesn't mean I'm couldn't be better at a specific aspect of said sport.

Greg Harrington. We were at TU at the same time, and I played and beat him in the gym one day.

CP = Courtney Paris in this discussion. :)
His frosh year or when he was older? Because he was an absolute stud early on. He really disappointed later.

again though, he wasn't 6'4" 220 with his back to you.

but hey, more power to you. I'm sure I can outdrive an LPGA player on occasion and even beat one on a hole or two.:D

Stanley1
7/17/2006, 02:43 PM
His frosh year or when he was older? Because he was an absolute stud early on. He really disappointed later.

again though, he wasn't 6'4" 220 with his back to you.

but hey, more power to you. I'm sure I can outdrive an LPGA player on occasion and even beat one on a hole or two.:D

I don't remember what year it was. Wanting to say my junior or senior year, but I can't remember what year he would have been. My guess is about the same.

He was pretty close to the 6'4" part, but not 220.

I'm sure you can, that was the point I was trying to make. I love how everyone chose to attack the me beating CP part, but nobody challenged any of the other things I mentioned and they involved professional men athletes.

picasso
7/17/2006, 02:45 PM
I don't remember what year it was. Wanting to say my junior or senior year, but I can't remember what year he would have been. My guess is about the same.

He was pretty close to the 6'4" part, but not 220.

I'm sure you can, that was the point I was trying to make. I love how everyone chose to attack the me beating CP part, but nobody challenged any of the other things I mentioned and they involved professional men athletes.
Harrington was 6'1"ish and I must admit he was one heckuva ball player. how'd you beat him? not brush your teeth for a week?:D

colleyvillesooner
7/17/2006, 03:01 PM

Oh, it's been noted. We'll come back to "those" after the shock and awe of this one wears off. ;)

Stanley1
7/17/2006, 03:02 PM
Oh, it's been noted. We'll come back to "those" after the shock and awe of this one wears off. ;)

heh.....gotcha.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/17/2006, 04:01 PM
Did you guys know that Stanley beat Barbaro in a race before Barbaro was injured..next year Stanley could win the Triple Crown...but he doesn't want to really.

Beano's Fourth Chin
7/17/2006, 05:04 PM
Heh

Stanley 1 wins by however much.
jk the sooner fan Newbomb Turk OUSAEmom Stanley Stanley1

critical_phil
7/17/2006, 10:51 PM
...I'd bet (Sherri Coale) could school you in heels and not break a sweat. :)

you have no idea how often i have that exact same dream.....

OCUDad
7/17/2006, 11:38 PM
you have no idea how often i have that exact same dream.....Go on...

picasso
7/18/2006, 09:12 AM
The frenzy on Lindsey

or

The spanken on Jenkins

Oldnslo
7/18/2006, 09:32 AM
The frenzy on Lindsey

or

The spanken on Jenkins
Let's go with "Internet Boy Crushed At LNC"