PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my new...

OUster
7/17/2006, 11:33 AM
chrome OU emblem to position proudly on my new car as I drive around this longhorn infested place. I haven't been so excited to get a gift (even if it is to myself) since I got the new Atari in elementry school. I just hope it doesn't get my door keyed. :texan:

Boomer.....
7/17/2006, 11:43 AM
Glad to here you're representing. Hook 'em

Sooner in Tampa
7/17/2006, 12:46 PM
chrome OU emblem to position proudly on my new car as I drive around this longhorn infested place. I haven't been so excited to get a gift (even if it is to myself) since I got the new Atari in elementry school. I just hope it doesn't get my door keyed. :texan:Are in Tampa?

If so, where did you get it??

TIA

jackietreehorn
7/17/2006, 12:52 PM
i'd like to find a chrome schooner to put on as a hood ornament. ya know, one that stands up about 3 inches off the hood? maybe one that looks like it's about to jump off the hood of the car kinda like the jaguar's ornament. but way to be on the OU emblem. that's good sh1t.

OUster
7/17/2006, 06:03 PM
Are in Tampa?If so, where did you get it??

TIA

I guess I should change that, but I am in San Antonio now. I got it online from a website that specializes in chrome automobile emblems (I would put the link in here but we can't advertise). You can also get one from the Sooner store online, though. I didn't go that route 'cause I was having trouble registering for the site.

Sooner in Tampa
7/18/2006, 05:43 AM
I guess I should change that, but I am in San Antonio now. I got it online from a website that specializes in chrome automobile emblems (I would put the link in here but we can't advertise). You can also get one from the Sooner store online, though. I didn't go that route 'cause I was having trouble registering for the site.:( Sorry to hear that you are longer in Tampa...we need all of the Sooner Fans here that we can get.

Thanks for the Info.

OUster
7/18/2006, 09:07 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to CarolinaSoonerinFla

Sorry to hear that you are longer in Tampa...we need all of the Sooner Fans here that we can get.

Thanks for the Info.

Steve had a pretty good little group going at Selmon's place when I left. Have the faithful dissappeared? We were much larger than the UT alumni group that met up the street. I hate to hear that, Selmon's on college football Saturday was one of my favorite things about Tampa, even though I was usually surrounded by the fans of the evil Axis that are the big three teams in Fla.

Sooner in Tampa
7/18/2006, 09:19 AM
Steve had a pretty good little group going at Selmon's place when I left. Have the faithful dissappeared? We were much larger than the UT alumni group that met up the street. I hate to hear that, Selmon's on college football Saturday was one of my favorite things about Tampa, even though I was usually surrounded by the fans of the evil Axis that are the big three teams in Fla.The wife and I only made one game last year...it was a pretty good crowd there. The usual suspects...we hope to make a couple more this year.

The rocks your face off at that place.

OUster
7/18/2006, 09:25 AM
The wife and I only made one game last year...it was a pretty good crowd there. The usual suspects...we hope to make a couple more this year.

The rocks your face off at that place.

Well, best of the luck to the group and I hope to see you guys when I visit in the fall. Until then, continue to be a Sooner beacon of light for others to follow in a land full of the hostile fans of mediocre programs.

Sooner in Tampa
7/18/2006, 09:35 AM
Well, best of the luck to the group and I hope to see you guys when I visit in the fall. Until then, continue to be a Sooner beacon of light for others to follow in a land full of the hostile fans of mediocre programs.Hell yeah...and drop me a line and let me know when you are gonna be at a game, I will get with OUinFla and we will bring a little SF.com fun to the group.

OUster
7/18/2006, 09:38 AM
Will do :D