PDA

View Full Version : comedy gold

Okla-homey
7/17/2006, 06:12 AM
:D

Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?

Peasant: Well, she turned me into a newt!

Sir Bedevere: A newt?

Peasant:….. I got better.

Crowd: BURN HER ANYWAY!!

SoonerBorn68
7/17/2006, 06:15 AM
...a duck!

:D

Viking Kitten
7/17/2006, 08:14 AM
'I am an enchanter.'

'By what name are you known?'

'There are some who call me... Tim?'

OU4LIFE
7/17/2006, 08:17 AM
I laugh at you and your silly kinnnnnniggets.

Viking Kitten
7/17/2006, 09:54 AM
'Brave Sir Robin ran away,
Bravely ran away, away.
When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
And gallantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet,
He beat a very brave retreat,
Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin.'

OUstudent4life
7/17/2006, 10:17 AM
Went to see that on Broadway when we visited NYC.

Awesome.

Okla-homey
7/17/2006, 10:31 AM
I saw a story in the paper over the weekend and now I can't find it.

Seems two knuckleheads were playing "Black Night 'None Shall Pass'" on some footbridge in a Boulder CO public park late last week and the cops shot one of them. Apparently Sir Goofball, when ordered to get off the flippin' bridge by the cops, told his comrade (squire?) to "stab" the cop -- perhaps in jest. Bullets were fired. :eek:

I don't think many cops are Python fans.

OU4LIFE
7/17/2006, 10:36 AM

Seems two knuckleheads were playing "Black Night 'None Shall Pass'" on some footbridge in a Boulder CO public park late last week and the cops shot one of them. Apparently Sir Goofball, when ordered to get off the flippin' bridge by the cops, told his comrade (squire?) to "stab" the cop -- perhaps in jest. Bullets were fired. :eek:

unless you mean Colt python fans.

Viking Kitten
7/17/2006, 10:42 AM

When the bullets were flying, I wonder if the two knuckleheads were shouting, "Run away! Run away!"

Okla-homey
7/17/2006, 10:48 AM
When the bullets were flying, I wonder if the two knuckleheads were shouting, "Run away! Run away!" Certainly not the one who took the 9mm round to the thigh. I suspect he was more like "there you go again, oppressing the masses with your horrid despotism."

GDC
7/17/2006, 10:49 AM

Ode to ‘Monty Python’

BOULDER, Colo. — Two teenagers who allegedly demanded money from bridge-crossers and shouted lines from the film “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” were arrested after threatening to stab an off-duty sheriff’s deputy, authorities said.

Robert Hibbs, 19, and Bradley Boville, 18, were arrested July 6, Boulder police said. Hibbs was charged with menacing and possession of LSD, while Boville was charged with menacing and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.

The two tried to charge a fee to people crossing a bridge in a city park. Sheriff’s Sgt. Kevin Parker tried to cross the bridge on his bike when the two teens asked for a dollar. Witnesses said the two were shouting lines from the movie about how people “shall not pass.”

When Parker refused, Hibbs allegedly told Boville to “go stab that guy” and charged the officer, authorities said

When police arrived, the teens allegedly told officers that they were raising money to buy a lighter to smoke a “very large” marijuana joint made out of several dollar bills..

Hatfield
7/17/2006, 10:49 AM

not exactly how it happened.

they were hopped up on the acid....and they believed themselves (at least one did) to be trolls and were charging 1.00 to pass over the bridge....and the problem escalated when an off duty deputy didn't feel like paying up

Okla-homey
7/17/2006, 10:54 AM
not exactly how it happened.

they were hopped up on the acid....and they believed themselves (at least one did) to be trolls and were charging 1.00 to pass over the bridge....and the problem escalated when an off duty deputy didn't feel like paying up

Okay, so they were high. Its Boulder. That's pretty routine there, or shall I say, NORML? :D

Hatfield
7/17/2006, 10:55 AM
<<rimshot>>

link to the story complete with pictures
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/9511801/detail.html

Dio
7/17/2006, 10:56 AM
Robert Hibbs, 19, and Bradley Boville, 18, were arrested July 6, Boulder police said. Hibbs was charged with menacing and possession of LSD, while Boville was charged with menacing and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.

Now go away, or I shall menace you a second time-ah

Okla-homey
7/17/2006, 11:05 AM
<<rimshot>>

link to the story complete with pictures
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/9511801/detail.html

It seems they picked the wrong peasant to menace. Besides, who trolls a bridge with a flippin' golf club? Please! You can buy swords at most full-service head shops.

Hatfield
7/17/2006, 11:10 AM
and no self respecting troll gets their golf club taken away....much less used against them.

Viking Kitten
7/17/2006, 11:32 AM
I bet he asked the cop to reveal the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Vaevictis
7/17/2006, 12:21 PM
BRING US A SHRUBBERY!

bri
7/17/2006, 12:28 PM
You can buy swords at most full-service head shops.

And really, who DOESN'T love a full-service head shop?

Ike
7/17/2006, 12:41 PM
and what do you burn apart from witches?

MORE WITCHES!!
(ssssh)

Wood. so, why do witches burn?

(long, lengthy pause) uh...because they're made of wood

gooooood...so how do we tell if she is made of wood?

build a bridge out of her!!

ahhh...but can you not also make bridges out of stone?

oh yeah, yeah sure

does wood sink in water?

no, no, no, it floats, it floats!! throw her into the pond!!

what also floats in water?

bread. apples. very small rocks. cider. great gravy. cherries. mud. churches. lead...

A DUCK!