PDA

View Full Version : Washington game review... what a game it was!!! :D

goingoneight
7/16/2006, 09:05 PM
Rhett Bomar opened up the game with a beautiful play-fake and lauched a 35 yarder out to Paul Thompson. RB ran a QB keep up the center on the next play and cut inside for the TD. AD opened up the field three times, once from the 20, once from the 17, and once from inside the five. No matter where they punted it, AD was unstoppable. OU defense dominated with five sacks and two interceptions, one returned for a TD by Reggie Smith.

OU delievered a strong message that they were more than ready for tomorrow's trip to Oregon!!!

Man, I'm glad SF.com declared an early start to this season!!! Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em

jackietreehorn
7/17/2006, 07:08 PM
did you see that one sack where rufus and birdine tag teamed him and then birdine took a bite out of the qb's face mask and spit it at willingham? that was a decent play!;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/17/2006, 07:56 PM
It just ****ed me off when NBC cut away in the second half!!!

101sooner
7/17/2006, 08:26 PM
Austin, TX:

UT Offensive Coordinater Greg Davis is back on the hot-seat after Colt Snead threw for 150 yards, all of it sideways, in Ohio State's 10-0 victory over the Longhorns.

goingoneight
7/17/2006, 09:02 PM
Damn, I was hoping for a top 5 RRS matchup... :mad:
Yeah, I hated that part where NBC cut off Bomar's TD pass to show Brady Quinn scratching his nose... :D

Statalyzer
7/18/2006, 01:16 AM
Damn, I was hoping for a top 5 RRS matchup...

Yep, it's common of fans to want their losses to come to as high ranked team as possible. :P

MojoRisen
7/18/2006, 02:28 AM
There is not going to be any rumble with out me!! moha t aha farkaers

goingoneight
7/18/2006, 08:24 PM
Yep, it's common of fans to want their losses to come to as high ranked team as possible. :P

I wouldn't know, but thanks for the insight... ;)

goingoneight
7/18/2006, 08:25 PM
Someone's gotta do it, continue this madness and cover the Oregon game, please!!! I heard it was a great one!!!