PDA

View Full Version : That doc in NYC who recently blew up his townhouse

Okla-homey
7/16/2006, 06:06 PM
to keep his ex-wife from getting it in the divorce died of his injuries.

What a goober.

I mean, since he wanted to kill himself as evidenced by the fact he blew it up around himself, he should have invited her over for tea and strumpets, shot her in the head, then blown up the place around them.

OUHOMER
7/16/2006, 06:17 PM
exactly,, Should have said come on over, I am going to give you the building today.....

critical_phil
7/16/2006, 06:52 PM
mmmmmmmm, strumpets..

yermom
7/16/2006, 07:21 PM
if he was gonna do that, why not just kill her, and then off himself when he thinks he's gonna get caught ;)

at least that way is safer for the public :eek:

StoopTroup
7/16/2006, 07:36 PM
Why didn't he just let her file for divorce, let the chips fall as they may and bang a few 20 year olds.

IronSooner
7/16/2006, 08:41 PM
he should have invited her over for tea and strumpets, shot her in the head, then blown up the place around them.

Apparently he was thinking about banging 20 yr olds. Unless Homey meant crumpets. ;)

hurricane'bone
7/16/2006, 08:46 PM
Why didn't he just let her file for divorce, let the chips fall as they may and bang a few 20 year olds.

The divorce had gone through, the house was going up for auction to pay his part of the settlement.

StoopTroup
7/16/2006, 08:56 PM
Then he did really mess up the 20 year old thing.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/16/2006, 09:21 PM
Apparently he was thinking about banging 20 yr olds. Unless Homey meant crumpets. ;)Maybe he meant tea and "muppets."

http://www.calicom.net/images/Link_America/angry_muppets.jpg

tulsaoilerfan
7/16/2006, 09:33 PM
to keep his ex-wife from getting it in the divorce died of his injuries.

What a goober.

I mean, since he wanted to kill himself as evidenced by the fact he blew it up around himself, he should have invited her over for tea and strumpets, shot her in the head, then blown up the place around them.
Amen brother, no way i would kill myself without taking a couple of people i couldn't stand with me. :D