PDA

View Full Version : Blood splattered at the end of my driveway!

TopDaugIn2000
7/16/2006, 04:02 PM
Achmed woke me up last night cause he heard people screaming and fighting outside. I told him "call 911, tell them domestic violence next door" cause I just figured it was our drunk idiot neighbors fighting again. He said something about he didn't think it was them, cause it was in front of the house. I went back to sleep, not too worried about it. This morning we saw blood splattered all over the road right in front of the house. not just a little, I'm talking a LOT. and it's not a pool like if an animal got ran over or something, it's splatters. CREEPY. Now I'm a bit worried about what went on!.

Newbomb Turk
7/16/2006, 04:28 PM
time to move out of the hood.

TopDaugIn2000
7/16/2006, 04:35 PM
overall this neighborhood is pretty nice, except for the trash living next door to me. got a lot of old folks, plenty of kids, etc. this worries me a bit though.

Newbomb Turk
7/16/2006, 04:39 PM
all it takes is one crappy neighbor.

I have a similar problem, cept for the blood. :D

Widescreen
7/16/2006, 04:47 PM
Maybe it was just a visit from Aunt Flo?

Big Red Ron
7/16/2006, 04:48 PM
Achmed? Is that your husband or his Muslim name?

TopDaugIn2000
7/16/2006, 04:48 PM
LONG story

boomersooner28
7/16/2006, 05:08 PM
Maybe it was just a visit from Aunt Flo?

Wrong...just wrong.

mdklatt
7/16/2006, 05:36 PM
Achmed woke me up last night

Sorry to thread-jack, but I thought you sent the Moroccan Stallion packing? :confused:

Okla-homey
7/16/2006, 05:45 PM
Achmed woke me up last night cause he heard people screaming and fighting outside. I told him "call 911, tell them domestic violence next door" cause I just figured it was our drunk idiot neighbors fighting again. He said something about he didn't think it was them, cause it was in front of the house. I went back to sleep, not too worried about it. This morning we saw blood splattered all over the road right in front of the house. not just a little, I'm talking a LOT. and it's not a pool like if an animal got ran over or something, it's splatters. CREEPY. Now I'm a bit worried about what went on!.

Now TD, how do you know Achmed's buddies weren't out there slaughtering a goat for a surprise BBQ or something to welcome you back from CA? They are ritually required to drain all the blood from carcasses before cooking. ;)

TopDaugIn2000
7/16/2006, 05:45 PM
Sorry to thread-jack, but I thought you sent the Moroccan Stallion packing? :confused:

yeah, well, that's another long story.

I have no spine.

TopDaugIn2000
7/16/2006, 05:47 PM
Now TD, how do you know Achmed's buddies weren't out there slaughtering a goat for a surprise BBQ or something to welcome you back from CA? They are ritually required to drain all the blood from carcasses before cooking. ;)

funny you mention that, cause I figured that's what all the neighbors would think. heh. As far as I know it's not Eid or anything though.

Okla-homey
7/16/2006, 05:51 PM
funny you mention that, cause I figured that's what all the neighbors would think. heh. As far as I know it's not Eid or anything though.

Now I ask ya, wtf needs a religious holiday to justify a good 'ol country goat grabbin'?

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/16/2006, 05:52 PM
Now I ask ya, wtf needs a religious holiday to justify a good 'ol country goat grabbin'?

In Stillwater, they call that 'Saturday'.

:D

mdklatt
7/16/2006, 05:58 PM
yeah, well, that's another long story.

I have no spine.

Oh. I hope the second time's a charm for you.

opksooner
7/16/2006, 06:00 PM
........This morning we saw blood splattered all over the road right in front of the house. not just a little, I'm talking a LOT. and it's not a pool like if an animal got ran over or something, it's splatters. CREEPY. Now I'm a bit worried about what went on!.You're lucky there were only splatters. There's a horse's head around there somewhere.

Mjcpr
7/16/2006, 06:09 PM
I have no spine.

Maybe you need a pole implant?

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/16/2006, 06:12 PM
Heh...hehehehe...you said 'implant'...

yermom
7/16/2006, 07:14 PM
heh, you called him Achmed