PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know any spanish?

Melo
7/15/2006, 09:25 PM
I got to work, and one of the mexican waiters left me a note on my desk. I'll give the whole thing, and if someone could tell me what the spanish parts mean, I would GREATLY appreciate it. This whole thing kind of pi**es me off, but I want the full gist of the note before I rip s**t up/off.

'I love you. You are very veautiful. I hap to go mexico.

I love you Melissa. Bebe nina, rua, senorita. Melissa. Mi nina. Mi Ruca. Mi reina. Mi senorita. Mi canejita. Mi chalarita. Mi sielo. Mi jardin. Mi rason de nuve. etc etc.' I cant read the rest of it, though. Its very sloppy handwriting. I dont understand much spanish. :O

BajaOklahoma
7/15/2006, 09:26 PM
www.freetranslations.com

Melo
7/15/2006, 09:27 PM
I tried translating them. A lot of the words wont translate.

OCUDad
7/15/2006, 09:28 PM
It's a proposal of marriage. Just say "si" and be done with it.

Melo
7/15/2006, 09:37 PM
It's a proposal of marriage. Just say "si" and be done with it.

Why would I marry him? He hardly speaks English. The only things we would ever be able to talk about is chinese food.

TopDaugIn2000
7/15/2006, 09:39 PM
Why would I marry him? He hardly speaks English.
trust me, there are pros to that. heh

BoogercountySooner
7/15/2006, 10:04 PM
I think it says something like shave your pit's and he will take you on vacation to Mexico to see his 30 year old Grandmother!:D

Stanley1
7/15/2006, 10:11 PM
I love you Melissa. Bebe nina, rua, senorita. Melissa. Mi nina. Mi Ruca. Mi reina. Mi senorita. Mi canejita. Mi chalarita. Mi sielo. Mi jardin. Mi rason de nuve. etc etc.' I cant read the rest of it, though. Its very sloppy handwriting. I dont understand much spanish. :O

He called you his "garden", whatever that means. Seriously.

jk the sooner fan
7/15/2006, 10:14 PM
he wants to like do you and stuff

Stanley1
7/15/2006, 10:16 PM

He's not a hardcore rocker, or a future politician, so he prolly has no chance.

PrideTrombone
7/15/2006, 10:17 PM

Yup. And stuff. :D

hurricane'bone
7/15/2006, 10:18 PM
I got to work, and one of the mexican waiters left me a note on my desk. I'll give the whole thing, and if someone could tell me what the spanish parts mean, I would GREATLY appreciate it. This whole thing kind of pi**es me off, but I want the full gist of the note before I rip s**t up/off.

I love you Melissa. Bebe nina(You Drink Girl), rua(road), senorita(lady). Melissa. Mi nina(My Girl). Mi Ruca(My ?). Mi reina(My ruler). Mi senorita(My Lady). Mi canejita(My exquisite thing[maybe-not sure about that one]). Mi chalarita(My Chatter[talker]). Mi sielo(My ?). Mi jardin(My Garden). Mi rason de nuve(My new satin[another one I'm not sure on]). etc etc.' I cant read the rest of it, though. Its very sloppy handwriting. I dont understand much spanish. :O

Hope that helps

Stanley1
7/15/2006, 10:20 PM
Hope that helps

Heh.....sounds like a real sweet-talker this guy. :D

hurricane'bone
7/15/2006, 10:22 PM
If "rason" was "razon" it would be "My new reason"

BoogercountySooner
7/15/2006, 10:22 PM
I Think when saying Bebe Nina he is saying Baby Girl kind of a Spanglish thing!

olevetonahill
7/15/2006, 10:24 PM
shoot the bastage !:eek: :eek: :eek:

afs
7/15/2006, 10:55 PM
I thought you worked at a Chinese restuarant?

IronSooner
7/15/2006, 11:09 PM
"sielo" is probably "cielo" (sky) misspelled.

OUinFLA
7/15/2006, 11:17 PM
is he legal?
If not that might explain the invite to go to mexico.

slickdawg
7/15/2006, 11:18 PM
As long as he doesn't say "puta", you're ok.

hurricane'bone
7/15/2006, 11:19 PM
I Think when saying Bebe Nina he is saying Baby Girl kind of a Spanglish thing!
If bebe had an accent over the last e, it would be baby.

yermom
7/16/2006, 12:06 AM
does SicEm know you are cavorting with the help?

GottaHavePride
7/16/2006, 12:20 AM
Yeah, I would just tend to assume he doesn't spell very well for those sorts of things. I don't have a clue what "ruca", "canejita", "chalarita" are supposed to be, though. Oh, and I think "rason de nuve" is "razon de nuve", making you his "reason for something-or-other" but I don't know what nuve means. Unless he's saying you're white like snow and just misspelling nieve.

SoonerAtKU
7/16/2006, 12:24 AM
For more on "ruca", see Sublime's "Waiting for my Ruca".

Girlfriend, sweetie, whatever...

mdklatt
7/16/2006, 01:12 AM
I love you. You are very veautiful. I hap to go mexico.

I love you. You are very beautiful. I have to go to Mexico.

I love you Melissa.

I love you, Melissa.

Bebe nina

You drink girl. :confused: :eek:

Mi nina. Mi reina. Mi senorita. Mi jardin. Mi rason de nuve.

My girl. My queen. My umarried woman. My garden. My reason for...are you sure "nuve" isn't "vive" (living)?

SicEmBaylor
7/16/2006, 01:40 AM
I love you Melissa.

BoogercountySooner
7/16/2006, 09:20 AM
Sick em Sic EM!

OUHOMER
7/16/2006, 09:34 AM
I love you Melissa.

Dude, your going down, let her move on. If you love her let her go. She is setting her sights on someone that has a future.. She’ll move to Mexico and live like a Queen..

Hey, maybe you should consider Mexico

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/16/2006, 10:05 AM
Wait. SicEm and Melo are dating? No one tells me anything.

OUHOMER
7/16/2006, 10:16 AM

Umm does texas allow conjugal visits?:D

LoyalFan
7/16/2006, 10:30 AM
Melo,

Option One: Marry him. Then you become a battered wife, ultimately murdered in a fit of jealous rage because you spoke to an old school chum without his permission.

Option Two (Recommended): Call Immigration, anonymously.

If he persists tell him nicely that you are spoken for. Be nice but firm.(Mmmmm...firm Melo!)
Never, EVAR, be alone with him at the restaurant. When you leave, ask someone to walk you to your car. Seems our brown brothers believe in the "If I can't have you, nobody will!" approach.
At the FIRST sign of aggression, verbal or physical, call the law and do not let up until he's behind bars or (hopefully) deported.
No, you CAN'T handle this any other way. Not with these idiots.

I'm dead serious.

Good Luck.

LF

OUHOMER
7/16/2006, 10:40 AM
Melo,

Option One: Marry him. Then you become a battered wife, ultimately murdered in a fit of jealous rage because you spoke to an old school chum without his permission.

Option Two (Recommended): Call Immigration, anonymously.

If he persists tell him nicely that you are spoken for. Be nice but firm.(Mmmmm...firm Melo!)
Never, EVAR, be alone with him at the restaurant. When you leave, ask someone to walk you to your car. Seems our brown brothers believe in the "If I can't have you, nobody will!" approach.
At the FIRST sign of aggression, verbal or physical, call the law and do not let up until he's behind bars or (hopefully) deported.
No, you CAN'T handle this any other way. Not with these idiots.

I'm dead serious.

Good Luck.

LF
Yea, I know I have been a smart a$$ in this thread, (and most every other thread). But Loyal is right. Do not play along with this guy. Nip it ASAP.. I have also seen this first hand. Also hope like hell he does not have a girl friend and thinks he’s cheating with you.

Melo
7/16/2006, 12:46 PM
I havent done ANYTHING to make him think I even know he exsists. When he walks up to me and speaks to me in Spanish, I just nod my head or something. And someimes he'll talk to me in English, and I answer absentmindedly, and go about my business. He isnt mean, but he's young(er) (I get to say that now!!) but apparently he works ALL the time. Sends all of his money back to Mexico. So he obviously doesnt have much experience with the ladies.

That being said, the other Mexican guys in the kitchen are very nice. The head cook, Jose... I can go back there, and he will ask me how I am doing, and everything. And he'll ask me if I am hungry, and he cooks me my favorite dish. Theyre all really kind, and if anything ever happened, there is enough other people (drivers and chinese waiters) that can help out. That was never a question.

Soonrboy
7/16/2006, 12:59 PM

bebe nina is baby girl.

Mi reina is my queen

Mi canejita..my little rabbit

mi jardin..garden..

apparently he's a bad speller, too.

GottaHavePride
7/16/2006, 02:03 PM
See, that threw me, because rabbit should be cOnejo (or conejita for small female rabbit) apparently this dude is NOT hukt on foniks.

proud gonzo
7/16/2006, 02:13 PM
i guess people can spell poorly in other languages too...

proud gonzo
7/16/2006, 02:27 PM
if it makes you feel any better, a russian dude who was my film GA several semesters ago (and is fairly scary looking) emailed me out of the blue, called me "Beautiful" and said I should "come over sometime for some nice Russian tea".

I buried him in the garden.

ok, no i didn't really. I said "sorry, i have plans with my boyfriend".... and he never emailed again.

SicEmBaylor
7/16/2006, 02:31 PM
No, it's a joke.

Stanley1
7/16/2006, 02:33 PM
No, it's a joke.

Why do you hate melo?

Melo
7/16/2006, 02:37 PM
Why do you hate melo?

Good point. SicEm... Youre on your own.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/16/2006, 02:54 PM
I don't know, dating a felon will help you with the remaining a sweet virginal flower. I mean, any guy gets pushy you can say, "My b'f gets out in 10 to 20!!" and then the guy who will put out doesn't get out for 10 to 20!!