PDA

View Full Version : Nathan Stanley

GDC
7/15/2006, 05:45 PM
Plays right down the street from my house. I think I'll take in more Sequoyah games this year, as apparently OU likes him.

The Consumate Showman
7/15/2006, 06:17 PM
He supposed to be a pretty good player from what I hear. Sequoyah usually has a pretty good team, too.

TinCup5150
7/16/2006, 02:38 AM
My cousin who lives there says that he's a stud.

GDC
8/14/2006, 01:02 PM
I see where he's starting to be mentioned in other threads now.

The Consumate Showman
8/14/2006, 01:44 PM
gdc,

I think OU really likes him. He should have an offer early from OU. As long as he has a good year this year, I think you'll more than likely see him in crimson and cream in '08....

GDC
8/14/2006, 01:51 PM
One of his best friends is one of my students, says he and his family are die-hard OSU fans.

The Consumate Showman
8/15/2006, 08:25 AM
O

M

G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs to EDUCATE that boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GDC
8/15/2006, 09:59 AM
O

M

G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs to EDUCATE that boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll see what I can do.;)

The Consumate Showman
8/16/2006, 12:14 PM
Well gdc,

Methinks that this Kinnamon kid from Chickasha might be higher than Nathan on their list right now. He lists at 6'5", great raw talent, a huge south paw arm, and all early reports are that he will be the #1 QB in '08 in Oklahoma if he plays up to potential. Some are comparing him to J White and Paul Smith We'll see.

snp
8/17/2006, 11:54 AM
Well gdc,
Some are comparing him to J White and Paul Smith We'll see.

How can you compare someone to ENA and JW? They're completely different players.

The Consumate Showman
8/17/2006, 12:29 PM
Ninja,

I said that some people, namely the Chickasha HC, was comparing the kid to J White and Paul Smith, not ENA. Paul Smith is the QB at Tulsa. He was trying to say that Kinnamon is a good passer and an overall "tough as nails" kid.

The Consumate Showman
8/17/2006, 12:32 PM
BUT...................

I think I stated earlier that OU might be looking more at Kinnamon???? Well, that apparently depends on how he does this year. All early reports are that while he does have a lot of raw talent, it is mainly untapped and will depend on how much he progresses this year, BUT, it does seem that Stanley and another QB from Adair (pretty sure on that) iare coming to the front of the '08 recruiting class.

snp
8/17/2006, 12:55 PM
Ninja,

I said that some people, namely the Chickasha HC, was comparing the kid to J White and Paul Smith, not ENA. Paul Smith is the QB at Tulsa. He was trying to say that Kinnamon is a good passer and an overall "tough as nails" kid.

D'oh, my bad. I blame the dollar beers at 747 last night.