PDA

View Full Version : BOMBER FOOTBALL

bomber64manat
7/15/2006, 03:36 PM
yo im new at this place and i know this isnt about sooner anything but i go to midwest city and i play football what do you guys think of the chances of us making the playoffs

just wanted to know your guys opinion

Snrfn4ever08
7/15/2006, 03:53 PM
yo im new at this place and i know this isnt about sooner anything but i go to midwest city and i play football what do you guys think of the chances of us making the playoffs

just thought i'd tell you since i'm your friend and all that you should've posted this in the general sports forum. here's some spek though, you're looking a little grey:cool:

The Consumate Showman
7/15/2006, 03:56 PM
Who is in MWC's district?

Snrfn4ever08
7/15/2006, 04:01 PM
Who is in MWC's district?
westmoore, pco, lawton ike, norman, choctaw, edmond memorial, and yukon. i like the chances, it's actually a pretty easy slate. there are also some weak teams out-of-district such as del city and moore. i think that worst case scenario is probably 6-4 with a playoff berth. then again, with district realignments and the new way they're doing stuff, i'm not sure what the minimum district placement is to make the playoffs. it used to be 4, but if i remember right, the districts only had 6 then. on a side note, mwc does have a knack for having a good team but missing the playoffs, mostly due to the strength of our old district. in 2004, mchs went 7-3 and missed, in 2005 6-4 and missed, whereas under the old districts, teams like lawton ike got in with a 4-6.

The Consumate Showman
7/15/2006, 04:05 PM
Your district might be pretty tough with westmoore, Ike, and nhs, but you never know, that's the great thing about high school football, any given Friday night?????????

U and Bomber64 play for MWC I take it?

Snrfn4ever08
7/15/2006, 04:09 PM
Your district might be pretty tough with westmoore, Ike, and nhs, but you never know, that's the great thing about high school football, any given Friday night?????????

U and Bomber64 play for MWC I take it?
i don't bomber64 does. as for lawton ike, like i said, they went 4-6 last year in one of the weakest districts in the state. they'll probably take over the cellar

SoonerJLB
7/15/2006, 07:22 PM
Yo, I have no idea but my ole HS Memorial Tulsa doesn't look so hot these days. I wish you all the best.

swardboy
7/15/2006, 08:21 PM
AAAAAAAAAdrian!!!!!!!!

Snrfn4ever08
7/15/2006, 09:45 PM
AAAAAAAAAdrian!!!!!!!!
wow, great contribution:D

Jello Biafra
7/16/2006, 12:18 AM
westmoore, PCO, lawton ike, norman, choctaw, edmond memorial, and yukon. i like the chances, it's actually a pretty easy slate. there are also some weak teams out-of-district such as del city and moore. i think that worst case scenario is probably 6-4 with a playoff berth. then again, with district realignments and the new way they're doing stuff, i'm not sure what the minimum district placement is to make the playoffs. it used to be 4, but if i remember right, the districts only had 6 then. on a side note, mwc does have a knack for having a good team but missing the playoffs, mostly due to the strength of our old district. in 2004, mchs went 7-3 and missed, in 2005 6-4 and missed, whereas under the old districts, teams like lawton ike got in with a 4-6.

wow so the putnam city optimists joined your league??? i like your chances against the pee wee teams actually. I kinda ****ed yukon is in there with ya......we are sucking right now.....

Taxman71
7/16/2006, 07:45 AM
(first high school smack in 17 years)

The bombers are the 3rd best team in the Middel.

RedstickSooner
7/16/2006, 10:52 AM

It's football related, so this seems like a fine folder for the question -- I mean, at least he isn't talking about, like, basketball. Or tiddlywinks.

We let folks talk about other schools football programs (usually college, sure, but still)

When I saw the title of the thread, though, I thought it was a typo meant to say "BOOMER FOOTBALL" :D