PDA

View Full Version : It really is another country

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/15/2006, 11:09 AM
So my brother and his family are moving to Grapevine, texass in the next month. I asked my niece, who just turned 7 if she was going to turn into a Hook 'em fan after she moved. She looked at me like I asked her if the sky was green instead of blue.

Later, my brother said something about the kids growing up in texass and she told my mom "That's ok, when I graduate high school I'm moving back to America so I can play softball for the Sooners.

Hee hee

olevetonahill
7/15/2006, 11:25 AM
So my brother and his family are moving to Grapevine, texass in the next month. I asked my niece, who just turned 7 if she was going to turn into a Hook 'em fan after she moved. She looked at me like I asked her if the sky was green instead of blue.

Later, my brother said something about the kids growing up in texass and she told my mom "That's ok, when I graduate high school I'm moving back to America so I can play softball for the Sooners.

Hee hee
Smart kid :D

BajaOklahoma
7/15/2006, 11:39 AM
Just remind them that there are lots of us already down here. So they won't be alone.
And your niece can do what what my kids did - recruit more kids to attend OU. There's a reason that there are now three recruiters OU assigned to Texas.