PDA

View Full Version : golf thread

fadada1
7/15/2006, 07:11 AM
never heard so much fuss about someone who didn't drink enough water. hey michelle, IT'S HOT OUT!!!! the water and power aid are FREE!!!!!!

maybe we should win a junior event before we play with the men. go be a 16 year old girl. go win a junior event. play a year in college even (too late for that now).

kinda convenient how she dropped out right after a double bogey to fall into 146th place.

BajaOklahoma
7/15/2006, 07:27 AM
But, but if you drink a lot, you have to go to the restroom. And have you seen those port-a-potties. Ewwwwh!

C&CDean
7/15/2006, 07:53 AM
oh, that's rich, let's all just bash a poor, neglected 16-year old kid why don't we?

I flipped the tube on this morning and saw them hauling her off and thought "God, I hope this means I don't have to see her mug every weekend trying to play with the men - and I hope she focuses on maybe winning a tournament against people she can actually hang with."

And wtf is up with a 16-year old dropping from the heat? Wuss.

picasso
7/15/2006, 09:05 AM
so I'm guessing she missed the cut?

yeah that is bad. when I was 16, I could play a round in the heat just drinking cheap beer.

fadada1
7/15/2006, 09:13 AM
so I'm guessing she missed the cut?

yeah that is bad. when I was 16, I could play a round in the heat just drinking cheap beer.
she wasn't close... even if she didn't wuss out.

i remember playing 36 a day growing up... and walking... carrying my own bag... and having to ride my bike to and from the course.

picasso
7/15/2006, 09:15 AM
hey, we used to only get 2 water breaks during 2-a days.

SoonerObsession
7/15/2006, 09:25 AM
Come on guys. Don't be so hard on her. It was like 86 degrees out there for goodness sakes! ;)

fadada1
7/15/2006, 09:39 AM
Come on guys. Don't be so hard on her. It was like 86 degrees out there for goodness sakes! ;)
matt foley might have trouble in 86 degrees... a fit 16 year old - no sympathy.:D