PDA

View Full Version : I won the lottery!

TopDaugIn2000
7/14/2006, 05:15 PM
Just got this email.....I'M SO EXCITED!:texan:
Maybe I can get us all box seats this season with all of this money!

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMOTION 2006
P O BOX 1010
LIVERPOOL, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw (#1100) of the UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY,online Sweepstakes International program held on Sat 8th July,2006.

Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from a pool of over 25,000 names of distinguished professionals drawn from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts of Africa, and North & South America as part of our international promotions programme conducted once in a week to encourage prospective overseas
entries. The internet emailing idea was used, since most people are not able to purchase tickets and play outside the UK. We hope with part of your prize awards, you will take part in our subsequent lottery jackpots.

The result of our computer draw (#1100) selected your name and email address attached to ticket Number:56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: 06-10-19-29-32-42 (bonus no.13), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e match 5 plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £73,612 (Seventy Three Thousand Six Hundred And Twelve pounds sterling) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.

This is from a total cash prize of £1,325,016 shared amongst the (18)lucky winners in this category i.e Match 5 plus bonus. All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online.

This promotion takes place weekly.Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your £73,612 (Seventy Three Thousand Six Hundred And Twelve pounds sterling) would be released to you by any of ourpayment offices in Europe.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be informed that claims not processed within the stipulated period may be forfeited to the pool without further notice.

To file for your claim, please contact our
Overseas Claims Unit
United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary
Agent: Mr. Terry Bledsoe
Official Email: [email protected]

You can go to our online result site to confirm the value of your winnings and also get a prize breakdown:-

www.national-lottery.co.uk/p/results.do

Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Richard K. Lloyd
Online coordinator for THE UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program.

mdklatt
7/14/2006, 05:17 PM
#1100 -- that's the number of dollars SicEm embezzled from that politician. Hmmm.

TopDaugIn2000
7/14/2006, 05:18 PM
I've yet to wade thru that thread. need the cliff's notes version.

mdklatt
7/14/2006, 05:26 PM
I need the cliff's notes version.

Check out oumartin's avatar.

OUinFLA
7/14/2006, 08:09 PM
Ive won that lottery several times.
Im a really lucky guy.
Dont go buy the new car yet, though.