Flagstaffsooner
7/14/2006, 04:02 PM
50 Days until OU FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

homerSimpsonsBrain
7/14/2006, 04:35 PM
Man. I so need a fix...

MamaMia
7/14/2006, 06:16 PM
It takes so long to get here and then its over before you know it. :)

Jello Biafra
7/14/2006, 06:18 PM
It takes so long to get here and then its over before you know it. :)

yeh how i know it.....

o you're talking football?!!??

nm

Flagstaffsooner
7/14/2006, 07:19 PM
It takes so long to get here and then its over before you know it. :)No ****, I go into depression about mid season thinking about that.

bstuff1979
7/14/2006, 09:04 PM
50 days for OU football, but video-football will be available next week. It's not like the real thing, but it'll work for the rest of July and August. I'm not all that into video games at all, but NCAA football is the anual and only purchase. It's like watching mini-Ditka and the mini-Bears, only it's mini-Stoops. And, yes, mini-Stoops vs. texas would win 978 to 2. The safety would be from Stoops' almighty and gallant sense of empathy for the shorthorns.

Snrfn4ever08
7/14/2006, 11:34 PM
50 days for OU football, but video-football will be available next week. It's not like the real thing, but it'll work for the rest of July and August. I'm not all that into video games at all, but NCAA football is the anual and only purchase. It's like watching mini-Ditka and the mini-Bears, only it's mini-Stoops. And, yes, mini-Stoops vs. texas would win 978 to 2. The safety would be from Stoops' almighty and gallant sense of empathy for the shorthorns.
that's what i'm waiting for. my mom never rented games for me herself, but one day she did and when i got home from football practice in like 7th grade, i saw that game laying on the table i've always loved it since. i've gotten the game every year since then and i already put my reservation in for this one about a month ago. it has a midnight release where i reserved it, but i'm not sure if i should go get it at midnight or just rest up and be ready the next day for an entire day of ncaa football. but that only lasts a few weeks. i can't wait for football season, 50 days is too long:(

bstuff1979
7/15/2006, 12:07 AM
that's what i'm waiting for. my mom never rented games for me herself, but one day she did and when i got home from football practice in like 7th grade, i saw that game laying on the table i've always loved it since. i've gotten the game every year since then and i already put my reservation in for this one about a month ago. it has a midnight release where i reserved it, but i'm not sure if i should go get it at midnight or just rest up and be ready the next day for an entire day of ncaa football. but that only lasts a few weeks. i can't wait for football season, 50 days is too long:(

I'm taking a sick day on Tuesday. Not quite as important as skipping out of work early on the Thursday before OU tex and taking the Friday off, but this is OU football we're talking about...even if it is not exactly the real thing.

Snrfn4ever08
7/15/2006, 11:05 AM
I'm taking a sick day on Tuesday. Not quite as important as skipping out of work early on the Thursday before OU tex and taking the Friday off, but this is OU football we're talking about...even if it is not exactly the real thing.
exactly. if i wasn't already out of school, i'd go ahead and skip that. luckily, i'm off work tuesday anyway