PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger Won't Do Safety PSAs

SoonerInKCMO
7/14/2006, 12:24 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/sports/AP-FBN-Steelers-Roethlisberger-Interview.html

PITTSBURGH (AP) -- Ben Roethlisberger said he doesn't plan on doing public safety announcements for motorcycle or helmet safety following his accident last month.

''I don't think that's my place,'' the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback said in a taped interview aired Friday on ABC's ''Good Morning America.''

''Some people feel that, you know, I probably should be doing that and being a big advocate for that,'' Roethlisberger said from Los Angeles. ''But for me, I'm going to let people make their own decisions ... So I don't think you'll see me doing any kind of billboards or advertisements.''...

Part of me is thinking "that dumb***"... another part of me remembers that I had to break two windshields with my head before I decided that wearing a seatbelt was a good idea. :D

Mjcpr
7/14/2006, 12:29 PM
short of being a thrice convicted pedophile, big Ben can do no wrong in Pittsburgh

Uhhhh....what?

Mjcpr
7/14/2006, 12:34 PM
That makes more sense.....I was thinking damn, they sure kept that on the down low.

:D

GDC
7/14/2006, 01:32 PM
They said he was a minute or two from drowning in his own blood, due to cut artery in his mouth or throat.