Some of us need the extra room. :texan:

Stanley1
7/14/2006, 11:41 AM
Mmmhmm.....this river is cold.

And deep.

:)

oumartin
7/14/2006, 11:46 AM
being a whorn i'm suprised he doesn't have to sit down to pee!

Hatfield
7/14/2006, 12:17 PM
huh?

OhU1
7/14/2006, 12:27 PM
Been lucky to never witness that.

Austin?

Hatfield
7/14/2006, 12:36 PM
some butts are so perty they have to be shown off.

you are lucky i don't charge you for the honor of staring at my butt

OUAndy1807
7/14/2006, 12:45 PM
it's a funny thing to do.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/14/2006, 12:47 PM
it's a funny thing to do.

Read this post while looking at your avvie.

Hi-larious. :D

Okla-homey
7/14/2006, 12:50 PM
I was broken from doing that before I started kindergarten. Just saying.

Sooner in Tampa
7/14/2006, 12:50 PM
being a whorn i'm suprised he doesn't have to sit down to pee!I don't care who ya are...that's funny.

Hatfield
7/14/2006, 12:57 PM
when i was in middle school my band teacher was afflicted by this disease.

even at such a young age, i found it disturbing on many levels.

Hamhock
7/14/2006, 01:01 PM
maybe it won't reach through the underwear and pants?

mdklatt
7/14/2006, 01:05 PM
I always unzip my pants, but am I the only one that brings the lone-eyed ranger up and over the underwear waistband?

OUDoc
7/14/2006, 01:05 PM
Maybe he had "fungal taint disease" and his doctor told him to air it out when possible. You people who make fun of the less fortunate make me sick.

:D

1stTimeCaller
7/14/2006, 01:07 PM
I always unzip my pants, but am I the only one that brings the lone-eyed ranger up and over the underwear waistband?

I never use the fly in my underbritches. Up and over it is for me.

caphorns
7/14/2006, 01:08 PM
the dude was a very high level player at my company and he literally had his pants down about mid-thigh at the uri today. Now the dude is fat and he pants really loud all the time so it's kind of scary all the way around. But part of me thinks this may be some requirement for hefty dudes. like maybe he can't otherwise snake it the long distance to get through the bedsheet he wears for pants. Now, even if that's the case why not head to the stalls?

it's disturbing is all I know.

Hamhock
7/14/2006, 01:11 PM
was he wearing a dress shirt and tie?

sometimes, after I pee, I have to drop trow and get the long, starched shirt-tail back down where it goes and carefully pull up the pants around it. i usually do this in front of the mirror.

dropping trow in front of the mirror of a public restroom is much less freaky than doing it at the urinal.:texan:

mdklatt
7/14/2006, 01:13 PM
the dude was a very high level player at my company and he literally had his pants down about mid-thigh at the uri today.

So his *** was hanging out?? :eek:

With all the other shenanigans, I'm amazed I haven't seen this happen in my building.

Yet. :(

caphorns
7/14/2006, 01:18 PM
was he wearing a dress shirt and tie?

sometimes, after I pee, I have to drop trow and get the long, starched shirt-tail back down where it goes and carefully pull up the pants around it. i usually do this in front of the mirror.

dropping trow in front of the mirror of a public restroom is much less freaky than doing it at the urinal.:texan:

Nope. Business casual and it was while apparently conducting activities over the urinal. Not a re-tuck.

As for the re-tuck, I do think there are limits there as well. Probably several rules I know pretty much inherently. I suspect others do not have or keep those rules. But trousers dropped at the urinal - I think that's wrong in pretty much all cases. This is what we're dealing with here.

caphorns
7/14/2006, 01:19 PM
So his *** was hanging out?? :eek:

With all the other shenanigans, I'm amazed I haven't seen this happen in my building.

Yet. :(

Luckily there was a shirt tail involved and I'm pretty much sure that his back fat would obscure any *** he would otherwise be exhibiting. I didn't give it a close inspection.

Hatfield
7/14/2006, 01:26 PM
plus depending on the cleanliness of said urinal and surrounding areas odds are you are dropping your pants into a puddle of ****.....

GDC
7/14/2006, 02:20 PM
We need more of those outdoor open urinals like they have in Amsterdam.

Czar Soonerov
7/14/2006, 02:30 PM
http://ftp.madshrimps.be/upload/Boss/ttiwwop.gif

GDC
7/14/2006, 02:37 PM
http://www.wheresneal.com/images/Europe/Netherlands/urinal.jpg

Harry Beanbag
7/14/2006, 07:10 PM
Do any of you people belong to fitness clubs? I've had my eyes burned out of their sockets several times at the sites in the locker room.

-Buck nekkid dudes peeing barefoot at the urinals or dumping in the stalls. :eek:

-Buck nekkid dudes shaving (their face) with their nuts draped over the counter or in the sink. :eek:

-Buck nekkid dudes blow-drying their sacks. :eek:

-Buck nekkid dudes bending over in the middle of the room rubbing lotion on their ***. :eek:

Some people just have no shame, or cooth (sp?) as my dad would say.

TopDaugIn2000
7/14/2006, 07:29 PM
when I used to work out at Huffman while still a student there was this pretty big sized girl that was always just getting out of the showers as I was heading towards them. She would come out into the locker room wearing nothing but her SEE-THRU G-STRING and get on the scales. EVERY DAMN DAY. It was NOT the highlight of my day. EVAR.

7/14/2006, 07:32 PM
I don't even drop trow for #2.

OUDoc
7/14/2006, 08:25 PM
I don't even drop trow for #2.
Callenburger was right about you.

VeeJay
7/14/2006, 10:00 PM
While we're talking men's room spectacle, here's what a guy in my office does. He stands around six to six and a half feet away from the urinal and arcs his stream in perfect rhythm toward the receptacle. When he's nearly done, he'll sort of hop toward the urinal, with the slowly dissipating cascade still aimed at and hitting its target.

His name is Joe, but we call him "The Rainbow Man."

GottaHavePride
7/14/2006, 10:56 PM
While we're talking men's room spectacle, here's what a guy in my office does. He stands around six to six and a half feet away from the urinal and arcs his stream in perfect rhythm toward the receptacle. When he's nearly done, he'll sort of hop toward the urinal, with the slowly dissipating cascade still aimed at and hitting its target.

His name is Joe, but we call him "The Rainbow Man."
I remember doing that in first grade. It's hilarious when you're six years old.

ChickSoonerFan
7/14/2006, 11:03 PM
I have learned a lot from this thread. I had no idea there were rules and how-to's on this topic..had never ever even crossed my mind before.

Very educational.

Thanks guys.

GottaHavePride
7/14/2006, 11:17 PM
Well, it mainly consists of Rule #1 of Urinal Usage: don't drop your pants down around your ankles because there's a puddle of pee down there.

OUinFLA
7/14/2006, 11:21 PM
Depends solve a lot of these problems

edit: so I'm told.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/14/2006, 11:52 PM
I hear Stanley1's is so huge that they have to bring in a crane to hold it up for him...kind of like fat people who get stuck on the second floor!

Sooner_Bob
7/15/2006, 09:43 AM
Do any of you people belong to fitness clubs? I've had my eyes burned out of their sockets several times at the sites in the locker room.

-Buck nekkid dudes peeing barefoot at the urinals or dumping in the stalls. :eek:

-Buck nekkid dudes shaving (their face) with their nuts draped over the counter or in the sink. :eek:

-Buck nekkid dudes blow-drying their sacks. :eek:

-Buck nekkid dudes bending over in the middle of the room rubbing lotion on their ***. :eek:

Some people just have no shame, or cooth (sp?) as my dad would say.

So what ghey fitness club do you go to? :eek:

:P

StoopTroup
7/15/2006, 09:59 AM
I now have everything I need to workout at home because of all the folks who like to hang out with each other naked at the gyms. The whole time I was in there i was thanking God it was the YMCA and not some San Francisco Bath House. Some folks just seem to be OK talking to others in the steam rooms and whirpools while completely naked. I think I'd rather talk business over a drink or on the golf course with clothes on.

Wasn't there a thread on which stall do you use when there is like one in use on the end of a three urinal bathroom?

7/15/2006, 01:03 PM
I played for a low-budget NAIA football program. Because the terms of the scholarships, a requisite communal shower wasn't that odd; whether after practice or in the dorm (again, requisite).

But as a grown-up, I think I'd rather just work out at home each morning; enjoying my own personal shower.

There was an Italian dude on our team.

That pretty much ruined any visions of grandeur we might have had.

tulsaoilerfan
7/15/2006, 02:04 PM
I never use the fly in my underbritches. Up and over it is for me.
Me too

tulsaoilerfan
7/15/2006, 02:06 PM
I now have everything I need to workout at home because of all the folks who like to hang out with each other naked at the gyms. The whole time I was in there i was thanking God it was the YMCA and not some San Francisco Bath House. Some folks just seem to be OK talking to others in the steam rooms and whirpools while completely naked. I think I'd rather talk business over a drink or on the golf course with clothes on.

Wasn't there a thread on which stall do you use when there is like one in use on the end of a three urinal bathroom?
I believe that was the thread i started.

tulsaoilerfan
7/15/2006, 02:07 PM
the dude was a very high level player at my company and he literally had his pants down about mid-thigh at the uri today. Now the dude is fat and he pants really loud all the time so it's kind of scary all the way around. But part of me thinks this may be some requirement for hefty dudes. like maybe he can't otherwise snake it the long distance to get through the bedsheet he wears for pants. Now, even if that's the case why not head to the stalls?

it's disturbing is all I know.
Maybe he's trying to seduce you Cap:texan:

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/15/2006, 02:24 PM
Well he is a horn fan..so he is probably gay..like a 90% chance!!

Chuck Bao
7/15/2006, 02:57 PM
If I unbuckle my belt, my pants could, conceivably, fall down to my ankles.

That's called gravity.

And, it may be a factor related to 1) the change in my pocket, a cellular phone attached to my belt, the size of my wallet at the time and the whole urgency of the need to pee factor.

I will choose the closest urinal, even if someone is using the next one and there are another five available ones.

caphorns
7/17/2006, 10:42 AM
Maybe he's trying to seduce you Cap:texan:

I walked in on the scene. So no . . . I don't think this was a show designed just for me.

Agreed on the naked at the gym with one observation: this is not limited to the gym and if you've ever belonged to a country club, you know that some oldtimers mix golf, locker room, booze and naked or half-naked poker with men. It's just flat out f'n disturbing. The particular club I'm referring to also served food to wealthy half-naked/naked men who'd sit around the locker room nearly all day talking about golf.

opksooner
7/17/2006, 11:05 AM
"Why?"

Who wants to be called "Mr. Rusty Zipper"?