PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to install a toilet!

SOONER44EVER
7/14/2006, 08:28 AM
My Dad has recently developed pretty bad arthritis in his knees so I went and bought him one of those taller handicapped toilets. It shold make it easier for him to stand up after he finishes his business. I'm getting ready to go install it. Of course I'll have to carry it upstairs then bring the old one down. :(

achiro
7/14/2006, 08:34 AM
It must be toilet installation day at the SO! Make sure you check in often so if I have any questions you'll be there for me.

Norm In Norman
7/14/2006, 08:45 AM
I don't know if I could carry a toilet. I'm a bit of a germaphobe. that would really freak me out.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/14/2006, 08:50 AM
This

will

be

awesome.

Mjcpr
I don't know if I could carry a toilet. I'm a bit of a germaphobe. that would really freak me out.

I've never seen a single german on my toilet.

colleyvillesooner
This

will

be

awesome.

Agreed.

http://www.phog.tv/images/emoticons/popcorn.gif

SOONER44EVER
7/14/2006, 08:51 AM
I saw a thing on tv that said your toilet has far less germs than your kitchen sink and the filthiest thing in you entire house is the sponge you do dishes with. :eek:

GDC
7/14/2006, 08:52 AM
Already took out and put back in two this week for new bathroom tile.

Mjcpr
7/14/2006, 08:52 AM
Be sure and get those bolts on the side good and tight!

:O

MamaMia
7/14/2006, 09:11 AM
I saw a thing on tv that said your toilet has far less germs than your kitchen sink and the filthiest thing in you entire house is the sponge you do dishes with. :eek:
Its not a good idea to use sponges. I do use one to clean my Ionic Breeze blades, but thats it. I'm Bounty Paper Towel Companys best customer.

You are a good kid to help your dad by making his life more comfortable. :)

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/14/2006, 09:14 AM
Be sure and get those bolts on the side good and tight!

:O

But what if you want one of those old people rocking toilets?

Oh wait...are old people famous? :mack:

Mjcpr
7/14/2006, 09:18 AM
But what if you want one of those old people rocking toilets?

Oh wait...are old people famous? :mack:

Get them a rocking chiar and a package of Depends and tell them to STFU.

Norm In Norman
7/14/2006, 09:22 AM
While i believe that, it still freaks me out more. Most of our dishes go through the dishwasher anyway. the sponge is just a de-gunker.