PDA

View Full Version : Lock the DANG door!!!

ChickSoonerFan
7/13/2006, 05:30 PM
in the bathroom stall!!! :mad:

all the way, till you are sure it is locked, and even give the door a little tug, to make sure that it is locked!

I HATE pushing the door open only to find someone in there...I mean really people, how hard is it to lock the door?

and how embarrassing...to both parties involved. :O

achiro
7/13/2006, 05:32 PM
Did you stare, mouth ajar?

ChickSoonerFan
7/13/2006, 05:38 PM
No...I tried to look down but when they are sitting down, that is not so good. So then I tried to look up and back out and close the door all at the same time...there is no good way to handle that situation.

achiro
7/13/2006, 05:39 PM
.there is no good way to handle that situation.
I would have stared...probably until she asked me to leave.:texan:

Stanley1
7/13/2006, 06:00 PM
No...I tried to look down but when they are sitting down, that is not so good. So then I tried to look up and back out and close the door all at the same time...there is no good way to handle that situation.

Was she hot? ;)

Howzit
7/13/2006, 06:03 PM
Next time take your camera phone.

Harry Beanbag
7/13/2006, 06:03 PM
I've noticed the latch thingy is sometimes broken or not aligned properly. That would probably explain it. I don't know very many people that purposely want sometime to barge in while they're taking a dump or doing whatever in there.

OUHOMER
7/13/2006, 06:19 PM
Thats when you ask " are you about done or what"

7/13/2006, 06:29 PM
That's the good thing about being a guy. When the [edit: STALL] door is closed, you'll know it as soon as you open the bathroom door.

GDC
7/13/2006, 06:35 PM
Tommy Lee and 'Las Vegas' Josh Duhamel Rumble
Jun 30, 2006 - RICHARD JOHNSON with PAULA FROELICH and CHRIS WILSON
Tommy Lee got the better of "Las Vegas" hunk Josh Duhamel when the two rumbled at Bella nightclub in L.A. Tuesday night. A witness tells us the drama unfolded after Duhamel pounded on the men's room door and yelled "Hurry up!" while Lee was inside. "One of Josh's friends said, 'Stop, Tommy's in there,' " reports our spy. "Josh replied, 'Tommy who? Tommy Lee, who cares?' Tommy heard that and came out of the bathroom. Words were exchanged and Josh ended up on the floor - I don't know if he was pushed or punched. Josh bolted outside and called for Tommy to meet him and 'fight like a man.' Tommy was restrained and sent out the back door by security. Josh never did get to use the bathroom.

http://www.teenhollywood.com/d.asp?r=126623&c=1055

Czar Soonerov
7/13/2006, 06:39 PM
Try knocking first. I HATE people pushing the door open only to find someone in there...I mean really people, how hard is it to knock on the door?

7/13/2006, 06:43 PM
DEPENDS on the circumstance, I guess.

Okla-homey
7/13/2006, 09:19 PM
Is your back broke Chick? I have long done the "bathroom bow" to look for shoes in a stall before even trying the closed stall door.

Also useful to ensure no eavesdroppers when discussing vital national security secrets in the washroom.

slickdawg
7/13/2006, 09:29 PM
Is your back broke Chick? I have long done the "bathroom bow" to look for shoes in a stall before even trying the closed stall door.

Also useful to ensure no eavesdroppers when discussing vital national security secrets in the washroom.

That, or stand back from the stall and look for feet.

yermom
7/13/2006, 09:43 PM
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/171960631.html

Chick = Turd Burglar

they totally should have Camo-Coughed though

pb4ou
7/13/2006, 09:52 PM
heh

Stanley1
7/13/2006, 09:53 PM
WAS SHE HOT???????????????

Sooner in Tampa
7/14/2006, 05:31 AM
WAS SHE HOT???????????????If she was, this thread is worthless without pics :D

ChickSoonerFan
7/14/2006, 12:22 PM
It was the last stall with the toilet back in the corner so I am not going to bend way over to try to stare in the corner...I could knock or look first, but I am in a hurry...it would be easier if the person just used common sense and locked the door.

It is the bathroom after all. I always lock the door.

Okla-homey
7/14/2006, 12:41 PM
It was the last stall with the toilet back in the corner so I am not going to bend way over to try to stare in the corner...I could knock or look first, but I am in a hurry...it would be easier if the person just used common sense and locked the door.

Next time, don't wait til you're about to pee yourself before heading to the powder room. Please, a little personal dignity is in order woman.;)

OUstud
7/14/2006, 12:44 PM
I also don't like restaurants that have restrooms without stalls, just that one toilet, and you have to knock, and they don't hear you, then you open it and BAM! person standing there urinating like a ******.

Osce0la
7/14/2006, 12:46 PM

umm...

Was she hot? ;)

WAS SHE HOT???????????????

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/14/2006, 12:47 PM
...then you open it and BAM! person standing there urinating like a ******.

I can't stop laughing at this...

Osce0la
7/14/2006, 12:49 PM
Got one that can beat that...

I used to work at a Taco Bell that was connected to a gas station. The bathrooms were located in the gas station side. My manager went to go to the bathroom one night, opens the door (it is a single bathroom, no stalls, just the one toilet) and BAM...Not 1, but 2 guys in three using the bathroom. He quickly closes the door only to hear one of the men say "It's ok, come on in, there's room". :eek:

Then to follow this up, about a month later I go over there to pee and open the door...BAM...Again, 2 men in there together...I have since stopped going into that bathroom without knocking on the door first...

BTW, the door does lock, these guys just never cared to lock it.

GottaHavePride
7/14/2006, 12:50 PM
The fact that BSG can't stop laughing makes me laugh. ;)

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/14/2006, 12:53 PM
The fact that BSG can't stop laughing makes me laugh. ;)

I think PQ's about to tell me to 'keep it down over there'...

:D

crawfish
7/14/2006, 01:01 PM
WAS SHE HOT?!?!?!?!?!?!

:mad:

Czar Soonerov
7/14/2006, 02:26 PM
Is that Chick in the right?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/1107052inside1.jpg
Click me, I'm a link (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1107052cheers1.html)

OklahomaRed
7/14/2006, 02:42 PM
Walked in on a 90 something old man in Braum's last week, single bathroom, no stall, & the door did have a lock, he just chose not to lock it? :eek: What is it about old men having to drop everything down around their ankles just to take a leak? My frontal lobe is still seared from the shock of seeing his old wrinkled up butt ! :eek: