PDA

View Full Version : The exterminator

MamaMia
7/13/2006, 01:09 PM
I had the exterior of my home sprayed for ants last week. The exterminator missed some ant hills on the veranda, so I called him back. He rang the bell, I answered the door. I told him that I had unlocked the back gate for him. I put the cover on the doggy door and tended to the laundry.

Fifteen minutes later, I assumed he was gone. I then started running my bath water, took off my sun dress and put on a robe. While waiting for the water to fill the tub, I went into the kitchen to finish unloading the dishwasher. Thats when my dog barked and I saw the back kitchen door knob jiggle. I looked out the window and he was on my back stoop trying to open the door.

He didn't even knock. :eek:

SoonerInKCMO
7/13/2006, 01:10 PM
What kinda floozy gets undressed when she doesn't know that the guy has left?

;)

Fugue
7/13/2006, 01:11 PM
Dear Penthouse....

colleyvillesooner
7/13/2006, 01:12 PM
Dear Penthouse....

http://www.phog.tv/images/emoticons/popcorn.gif

MamaMia
7/13/2006, 01:15 PM
What kinda floozy gets undressed when she doesn't know that the guy has left?

;)The carefree Italian Nana kind? :P

Taxman71
7/13/2006, 01:16 PM
OUSAEmom = Shannon Tweed?

IB4OU2
7/13/2006, 01:16 PM
I had the exterior of my home sprayed for ants last week. The exterminator missed some ant hills on the veranda, so I called him back. He rang the bell, I answered the door. I told him that I had unlocked the back gate for him. I put the cover on the doggy door and tended to the laundry.

Fifteen minutes later, I assumed he was gone. I then started running my bath water, took off my sun dress and put on a robe. While waiting for the water to fill the tub, I went into the kitchen to finish unloading the dishwasher. Thats when my dog barked and I saw the back kitchen door knob jiggle. I looked out the window and he was on my back stoop trying to open the door.

He didn't even knock. :eek:

The use of euphemisms in this story is outstanding.......;)

Fugue
7/13/2006, 01:19 PM
Wouldn't a well placed foot have taken care of said ant hills? :texan:

toast
7/13/2006, 01:21 PM
Exterminators get action?? I thought you had to be a pool guy.

toast
7/13/2006, 01:23 PM
They call me the exterminator
Thats my name
Makin my rounds all over town
Puttin out old flames

MamaMia
7/13/2006, 01:52 PM
Exterminators get action?? I thought you had to be a pool guy.Ahhh, last years pool guy. He was a cutie. He can wiggle my door knob anytime. :P

colleyvillesooner
7/13/2006, 02:07 PM
:eek:

crawfish
7/13/2006, 02:09 PM
Ahhh, last years pool guy. He was a cutie. I'd wiggle his door knob anytime. :P

I'm so sorry, mom, but it had to be done. :eddie:

MamaMia
7/13/2006, 02:15 PM
:eek::D

I'm so sorry, mom, but it had to be done.

Originally NOT Posted by OUSAEmom:
Ahhh, last years pool guy. He was a cutie. I'd wiggle his door knob anytime.
:eddie:There will be no more of that, unless you want to sit in the naughty chair. :P