PDA

View Full Version : In class last night we were learning

1stTimeCaller
7/13/2006, 10:52 AM
about penises and vaginas. I'm 27 years old and I still get the giggles when I have to label the parts of a vagina or penis.

The cute girl that sits across from me, well, I may have blown that opportunity last night. I took my camera phone out and took pictures of the diagrams to send to my buddies. She did giggle about that, thankfully. It was probably a pity laugh.:(

My lab partner is about 35 and is married. He leaned over and asked what one thing was. I told him that he should know what that was being as he was married. It was the lil man in the boat.

Good times people, good. times.

mdklatt
7/13/2006, 10:54 AM
You're talking about this in defensive driving?? :confused:

Howzit
My lab partner is about 35 and is married. He leaned over and asked what one thing was. I told him that he should know what that was being as he was married. It was the lil man in the boat.

His poor, poor wife...

colleyvillesooner
What class is this? Where can Stanley sign up?

mdklatt
7/13/2006, 10:55 AM

1stTimeCaller
7/13/2006, 10:56 AM
defensive driving?

this is Biology II.

long story.

Frozen Sooner
7/13/2006, 10:57 AM
You TOTALLY should have circled the clitoris in red marker and shown it to her.

"Look what I can find!"

1stTimeCaller
7/13/2006, 10:58 AM
A little before I showed him the lil man in the boat I asked him what something else was, he said 'I don't know, we always called it the taint'. I think it's the pereneum or something like that.

I'm glad I'm taking this class, it's funny.

yermom
7/13/2006, 10:58 AM
heh

this sounds like a good story... i can't imagine why you are taking a class like this

IB4OU2
7/13/2006, 11:00 AM
You TOTALLY should have circled the clitoris in red marker and shown it to her.

"Look what I can find!"

People can get thrown in jail for that.

Stanley1
7/13/2006, 11:02 AM

Dude.....I learned this stuff on the streets when I was 12. Pfft.

Sooner in Tampa
7/13/2006, 11:03 AM
about penises and vaginas. I'm 27 years old and I still get the giggles when I have to label the parts of a vagina or penis.

The cute girl that sits across from me, well, I may have blown that opportunity last night. I took my camera phone out and took pictures of the diagrams to send to my buddies. She did giggle about that, thankfully. It was probably a pity laugh.:(

Good times people, good. times.Are there labs after the lecture? :D

etouffee
7/13/2006, 11:04 AM
I'm 27 years old and I still get the giggles when I have to label the parts of a vagina or penis.

I'm 37 years old, and I've never affixed a label to either. I'd think that would hurt coming off, much like a bandaid.

1stTimeCaller
7/13/2006, 11:04 AM
Are there labs after the lecture? :D
I thought about asking the cute girl over for a little hands on learning session but I fagged out. :D

Howzit
7/13/2006, 11:06 AM
Are there labias after the lecture? :D

This is what you meant...isn't it?

Mjcpr
7/13/2006, 11:06 AM
I thought about asking the cute girl over for a little hands on learning session but I fagged out. :D

And this is the urethra.....

Pssssssssssssssss

1stTimeCaller
7/13/2006, 11:08 AM
And this is the urethra.....

Pssssssssssssssss

I am offended by this post. Please think about my feelings...

Mjcpr
7/13/2006, 11:10 AM
I am offended by this post. Please think about my feelings...

I'm sorry. I was under the impression you were famous.