PDA

View Full Version : Sapulpa School System?

IB4OU2
7/13/2006, 10:22 AM
My youngest daughter will be student teaching at a Supulpa grade school this fall. Does anyone know about the schools there?

Mjcpr
7/13/2006, 10:27 AM
I know they haven't had a shooting there in almost 2 months.

;)

IB4OU2
7/13/2006, 10:29 AM
I know they haven't had a shooting there in almost 2 months.

;)

:eek: Must be pretty close to where Stanley went to school.

colleyvillesooner
7/13/2006, 10:31 AM
My youngest daughter will be student teaching at a Sapulpa grade school this fall. Does anyone know about the schools there?

What's the name of the school? My girlfriend grew up there and has nieces and nephews that go to school in the area.

IB4OU2
7/13/2006, 10:34 AM
What's the name of the school? My girlfriend grew up there and has nieces and nephews that go to school in the area.

I'm not sure of the exact name of the school, I'll have to ask her. I'll let you know.

mdklatt
7/13/2006, 10:34 AM

That Stanley, he's quite the gangster.

Stanley1
7/13/2006, 10:36 AM

Actually, it is very close to where I grew up.

Sapulpa isn't really a dangerous area. I don't know much about the schools, but I don't think they are great. Probably adequate though. I think my cousin is going to be teaching there this year as well, she teaches 1st grade or something like that.

Stanley1
7/13/2006, 10:37 AM
That Stanley, he's quite the gangster.

Don't hate me cause I made it out of the hood, and am now sucessful. :texan:

colleyvillesooner
7/13/2006, 10:44 AM
I'm not sure of the exact name of the school, I'll have to ask her. I'll let you know.

Cool, just send me a PM

and Stanley, you are not, nor ever will be, Gansta. You may be the whitest person in Addison. :D

Only VY is gansta. ;)

Stanley1
7/13/2006, 10:59 AM
and Stanley, you are not, nor ever will be, Gansta. You may be the whitest person in Addison. :D

Only VY is gansta. ;)

First, I don't live in Addison, I'm in North Dallas.

Two, I am too gangsta. The proof? I listened to rap music for my entire 30+ minute commute to work this morning.

And C, VY is gay. Fo realz. :)

King Crimson
7/13/2006, 11:02 AM
i think jkm, or the person who used to be jkm, is from Sapulpa.

colleyvillesooner
7/13/2006, 11:02 AM
First, I don't live in Addison, I'm in North Dallas.

By about a 500 yards.

Two, I am too gangsta. The proof? I listened to rap music for my entire 30+ minute commute to work this morning.

So do these guys:
http://www.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/16/A70-8190

swardboy
7/13/2006, 11:29 AM
I attended Jefferson and Woodlawn elementary schools (3rd/4th grades). I blame all my mental deficiencies on it.

Just kidding. I remember the day my Woodlawn teacher told us President Kennedy had been assassinated. wow....

IB4OU2
7/13/2006, 11:34 AM
I attended Jefferson and Woodlawn elementary schools (3rd/4th grades). I blame all my mental deficiencies on it.

Just kidding. I remember the day my Woodlawn teacher told us President Kennedy had been assassinated. wow....

Wow, you must be about my age, he was assassinated when I was in second grade at Mckinley.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
7/13/2006, 11:55 AM
i think jkm, or the person who used to be jkm, is from Sapulpa.

nice memory

i don't know what the name of the new school is, but these are notable ones that will "build character".

washington
jefferson
south heights
liberty

several posters on these boards (including me) are alumns of these schools...

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
7/13/2006, 11:57 AM

from jefferson to woodlawn? talk about rags to riches...

LoyalFan
7/13/2006, 11:22 PM
Other than having a disgusting name...SAPULPA???? WTF???? it'll be just fine.
(Sounds like some sort of competitor to Metamucil...which is a small hamlet in Arkansas, isn't it?)

"Blocked up? Got the Blahs? Take two tablespoons of (Tadaaaaa!) SAPULPA(TM) and you'll be perched prettily on the porcelain in no time!
Remember...Sapulpa contains more ground glass than the best-selling brand!"

(Claims substantiated by research conducted at [email protected] University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople.)

Jeebus!

LF

SicEmBaylor
7/13/2006, 11:27 PM
I know one of the principal's there really well. Will Nancy Beck be her principal? She's fantastic.

Also, Sapulpa has one of the best debate coaches in the state.

LoyalFan
7/13/2006, 11:32 PM
Well, if Sapulpa has the best danged DEBATE coach in Oklahoma, I withdraw my unkind comments.
Yessir, there's nothing draws a crowd under them thar Tuesday afternoon lights like a rip-roaring, down and dirty, gut-bustin', bone-crushin' deeeeee-bate! When does full-contact practice start?

LF

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
7/14/2006, 12:51 AM
Other than having a disgusting name...SAPULPA???? WTF???? it'll be just fine.
(Sounds like some sort of competitor to Metamucil...which is a small hamlet in Arkansas, isn't it?)

"Blocked up? Got the Blahs? Take two tablespoons of (Tadaaaaa!) SAPULPA(TM) and you'll be perched prettily on the porcelain in no time!
Remember...Sapulpa contains more ground glass than the best-selling brand!"

(Claims substantiated by research conducted at [email protected] University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople.)

Jeebus!

LF

uh, chief sapulpa is my great uncle punk. you are on a one way highway to bansville.

:mad: ;) :mad:

Mjcpr
7/14/2006, 07:48 AM
I know one of the principal's there really well. Will Nancy Beck be her principal? She's fantastic.

Also, Sapulpa has one of the best debate coaches in the state.

So is he the Master Debater?

Hahahahahahahaha!! Get it?

Whoo-boy!

LoyalFan
7/14/2006, 01:43 PM
uh, chief sapulpa is my great uncle punk. you are on a one way highway to bansville.

:mad: ;) :mad:

Oh, yais? Well, I'm bringin' a few friends.
Gonna stomp you into (sa)pulp(pa)!

http://www.cyberlodg.com/mlcity/cavalry.jpg

Heh!

LoyalFan
Commanding Officer, F Troop

Hamhock
7/14/2006, 01:47 PM
i live in sapulpa.

creek county put the "trash" in redneck and the "crooked" in local politics.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
7/14/2006, 01:50 PM
Oh, yais? Well, I'm bringin' a few friends.
Gonna stomp you into (sa)pulp(pa)!

http://www.cyberlodg.com/mlcity/cavalry.jpg

Heh!

LoyalFan
Commanding Officer, F Troop

you were sayin'?

http://www.ouportal.com/tiger_1201_sm.jpg

LoyalFan
7/14/2006, 02:31 PM
you were sayin'?

http://www.ouportal.com/tiger_1201_sm.jpg

Why, yes, I was.