PDA

View Full Version : Fund raising using war dead...

OklahomaTuba
7/12/2006, 10:41 PM
Pretty sick stuff in my opinion.

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has a new fundraising pitch going out. It uses September 11th and our troops to raise money. But, instead of using those images to show Democrats would be tougher on terrorists and make America more secure, it uses pictures of dead soldiers in their flag draped coffins and the subtle threat of harm from September 11th to make a threat to the GOP. See the outrage for yourself here.

In an email from Rahm Emanuel, he links to a new video from the DCCC that shows the flag draped coffins of American soldiers and a standing gun supporting the helmet of one of our fallen -- images of dead American soldiers -- to raise money for the DCCC.

Likewise, the DCCC shows a doctored image of Tom DeLay's mug shot from Texas. The image now has a number at the bottom: 091108GOP. Is September 11, 2008, to be the day the GOP gets wiped out by Democrats? Of all the random sequences of numbers to use, are we really suppose to believe that 091108 is not suppose to have any connection to September 11th and the deaths of so many Americans -- especially after starting the video with the images of dead American soldiers?

http://www.redstate.com/story/2006/7/12/114530/139

KABOOKIE
7/12/2006, 10:44 PM
2008 is going to be an even greater meltdown of the left.

OklahomaTuba
7/12/2006, 10:47 PM
I think they could have made the point differently. And the 91108GOP is just crazy stuff.

But I wouldn't be surprised if these were the same people that ran the Bush = Hitler commercials in 2004.

Also gotta love how they show a polluting refinery and then some sky high gas prices. I guess they think if we stop polluting the earth with our evil refineries, then gas prices will magically go down somehow.

Obviously not the brightest of people made this ad.

KABOOKIE
7/12/2006, 10:58 PM
Well, this is the party that blames others and has no ideas of their own. :D