PDA

View Full Version : After seeing this, if I were you guys

royalfan5
7/12/2006, 12:24 PM
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=2259#more-2259

I would be rounding up a group of people, getting them liquored up, and ready to see parts of the greater Lubbock area on fire.

RooseveltRoughRider
7/12/2006, 12:35 PM
WTF?..I'm apalled that they would even want anyone to remember how they cheated...WOW

Sooner_Havok
7/12/2006, 12:43 PM
It's just a big joke to them...Wonder if they will be laughing when they are in Norman, surrounded by 70,000 fans who are still so ****ed off about getting shafted and then taunted in Lubbock that they could care less that OU just beat saxeT Tech by more than 50. I personally pledge to make TT’s trip to Norman one of the worst for any opposing teams fans!

SoonerMooner
7/12/2006, 01:01 PM
We are absolutely going to DESTROY them. I know for a fact from my son at OU that the team talks about this game alot and will absolutely be ready to drop a nuclear weapon on the sand aggies when the day of vengeance is at hand. We may go over 70 again.

Snrfn4ever08
7/12/2006, 01:14 PM
It's just a big joke to them...Wonder if they will be laughing when they are in Norman, surrounded by 70,000 fans who are still so ****ed off about getting shafted and then taunted in Lubbock that they could care less that OU just beat saxeT Tech by more than 50. I personally pledge to make TT’s trip to Norman one of the worst for any opposing teams fans!
forget 70,000, let's pack the entire stadium full of sooner fans. i bet we could get at leas 80,000. there's only one thing coming for texas tech this year in norman: pain.:mad:

Sooner_Havok
7/12/2006, 01:17 PM
forget 70,000, let's pack the entire stadium full of sooner fans. i bet we could get at leas 80,000. there's only one thing coming for texas tech this year in norman: pain.:mad:

Stupid NCAA makes us sell a certain percentage of tickits to those rat b@st@rds! No matter, even if those jerks make it out of the stadium without problems, the sea of red outside will have been drinking for more than 3 hours!:D

Snrfn4ever08
7/12/2006, 01:20 PM
Stupid NCAA makes us sell a certain percentage of tickits to those rat b@st@rds! No matter, even if those jerks make it out of the stadium without problems, the sea of red outside will have been drinking for more than 3 hours!:D
so many of them will be scared of the wrath that they'll sell most of their tickets back to ou. they won't sell out their package.

PrideTrombone
7/12/2006, 01:22 PM
The last time everyone was this collectively ****ed off at another team/fanbase, we beat Les Miles and OSU 52-9. :)

Snrfn4ever08
7/12/2006, 01:26 PM
The last time everyone was this collectively ****ed off at another team/fanbase, we beat Les Miles and OSU 52-9. :)
i don't which game is better. i've narrowed the two best games i've ever been to down to 2000 nebraska or this osu game. that was awesome. we gave osu fans hell

Jason White's Third Knee
7/12/2006, 02:58 PM

No need to get nasty. Our team will say everything that needs to be said on the field. I prefer that outher fans think of us as hospitable. (Even TT and colorado, bastards that they are)

soonersam
7/12/2006, 04:08 PM
I cant beleive thier proud to be cheaters......

stoopified
7/12/2006, 06:09 PM
I cant beleive thier proud to be cheaters......They are in Lubbock,Texas; they have to have pride in something.

OklaUalum
7/12/2006, 06:13 PM
What? And, improve the place? I good razing fire would only serve to upgrade that s ==thole.

Soonerman08
7/12/2006, 06:13 PM
Notice how they don't show the picture of his *** hitting the ground before he stretched the ball across.

soonerboy_odanorth
7/12/2006, 06:17 PM
Is this a good time to mention I'll be selling my OU-TTech tickets this year?

Heh!