PDA

View Full Version : Dear unoriginal a**hole,

JohnnyMack
7/12/2006, 10:36 AM
I see you are driving a black BMW M3. Why for fu*k's sake do you find it necessary to have a vanity plate that says: BLACKM3? We fu*king know it's a black M3! Why not try and at least get a tiny bit creative with something like: SMALDCK or EGOTRIP or BADAZZ or something equally as cool.

The DMV should reject applications for stupid plates.

KC//CRIMSON
7/12/2006, 10:38 AM
Maybe it means a black male with a three foot ****?:D

Taxman71
7/12/2006, 10:39 AM
Double Post.

Taxman71
7/12/2006, 10:39 AM

Why? At least we don't have to guess who the cheesedicks are. Plus, you can easily recognize the car a week later in a parking lot and hack a huge aggie on their driver-side door handle.

1stTimeCaller
7/12/2006, 10:40 AM
Did you think that I looked good driving it though?

Vaevictis
7/12/2006, 10:40 AM
I pity anyone with a three foot dick. You'll probably get all hot and bothered... and then pass out.

JohnnyMack
7/12/2006, 10:41 AM
Did you think that I looked good driving it though?

I dug your Wayfarers. And your rainbow bumper sticker.

King Crimson
7/12/2006, 10:42 AM
the BMW 3 series is for sorority girls, anyway.

KC//CRIMSON
I saw a hot chick driving a SAAB the other day, and her tag read SNAAB. I thought that was pretty clever.

1stTimeCaller
thanks. Could you tell that the ponytail was a clip-on?

JohnnyMack
7/12/2006, 10:44 AM
thanks. Could you tell that the ponytail was a clip-on?

Really? It blended well. You didn't have your stereo turned up quite loud enough, was that Asia's first or second album you were playing air guitar to?

Taxman71
7/12/2006, 10:45 AM
The BMW 3 series is still better than the C class Benz. Those things have attitude all over em.

fadada1
7/12/2006, 10:45 AM
Really? It blended well. You didn't have your stereo turned up quite loud enough, was that Asia's first or second album you were playing air guitar to?
zang!!!!:D

etouffee
7/12/2006, 10:48 AM
The BMW 3 series is still better than the C class Benz. Those things have attitude all over em.Yeah, but both scream "I can't REALLY afford a luxury car, but brand names are really important to my self esteem"

If you can't afford the E-class or the 5-series, just buy yourself a nice Accord, Camry or Maxima and stop pretending.

1stTimeCaller

Greatest hits.

Frozen Sooner
The BMW 3 series is still better than the C class Benz. Those things have attitude all over em.

I'll KILL YOU!

mdklatt
7/12/2006, 10:49 AM
This thread is :dean:-nip.

Taxman71
7/12/2006, 10:52 AM
Yeah, but both scream "I can't REALLY afford a luxury car, but brand names are really important to my self esteem"

If you can't afford the E-class or the 5-series, just buy yourself a nice Accord, Camry or Maxima and stop pretending.

Werd. Not to mention they both rank at the bottom of their class in every Consumer Report review in the "reliability" category.

[PSA: if owning and driving either car listed above increases your intimate relations with females, it is worth it]

Boarder
7/12/2006, 10:53 AM
Funny...people never get jealous..ERRRRRRR...worry about it when people who drive a Tahoe get a tag that says MYTAHOE or put a BAD WRX tag on thier Subaru.

It's only when someone does it to an expensive vehicle that some get thier panties in a wad.

Who cares what someone else does to thier vehicle? You can choose to like it or not, but to call everything you don't have a sign of penis size is just goofy.

Frozen Sooner
7/12/2006, 10:53 AM
Yeah, but both scream "I can't REALLY afford a luxury car, but brand names are really important to my self esteem"

I'LL KILL YOU TOO!

Frozen Sooner
7/12/2006, 10:54 AM
Werd. Not to mention they both rank at the bottom of their class in every Consumer Report review in the "reliability" category.

[PSA: if owning and driving either car listed above increases your intimate relations with females, it is worth it]

You may get a reprieve.

Still haven't had a single problem with my C Class, by the way.

mdklatt
7/12/2006, 10:54 AM
Funny...people never get jealous..ERRRRRRR...worry about it when people who drive a Tahoe get a tag that says MYTAHOE or put a BAD WRX tag on thier Subaru.

They don't?

etouffee
7/12/2006, 10:55 AM
[PSA: if owning and driving either car listed above increases your intimate relations with females, it is worth it]Just be aware of what type of female puts out based on the car you drive. Not knocking it; they do have short-term usefulness on occasion. Just don't expect your car to lure anything worth keeping.

JohnnyMack
7/12/2006, 10:56 AM

It's only when someone does it to an expensive vehicle that some get thier panties in a wad.

Who cares what someone else does to thier vehicle? You can choose to like it or not, but to call everything you don't have a sign of penis size is just goofy.

Ya know what? If you put "MYTAHOE" or "MYCAMRY" or anything like that, you're a fu*ktard. Period. Get some originality.

Taxman71
7/12/2006, 10:56 AM
You may get a reprieve.

Still haven't had a single problem with my C Class, by the way.

Heck, you can only drive it 3 months out of the year up there. It may take 10 years before you need an oil change.

Boarder
7/12/2006, 10:57 AM
They don't?
You never hear complaints about it until it's a BMW, Mercedes, $43000 Yukon, etc.

etouffee
Funny...people never get jealous..ERRRRRRR...worry about it when people who drive a Tahoe get a tag that says MYTAHOE

Tahoes are cheap? Who knew?

Boarder
Ya know what? If you put "MYTAHOE" or "MYCAMRY" or anything like that, you're a fu*ktard. Period. Get some originality.
You never hear complaints about it until it's a BMW, Mercedes, $43000 Yukon, etc.

SoonerInKCMO
7/12/2006, 10:58 AM

The M3 costs more than the 525i, 525xi and 530i... about the same as the 530xi. :)

Frozen Sooner
Heck, you can only drive it 3 months out of the year up there. It may take 10 years before you need an oil change.

Heh. It's got the AWD. I drive it year-round.

Boarder
Tahoes are cheap? Who knew?
It's Yukons that run $43000.

etouffee
7/12/2006, 11:00 AM
You never hear complaints about it until it's a BMW, Mercedes, $43000 Yukon, etc.I don't think that's true at all. I laugh my a$$ off at people in cheap cars with vanity plates trying to insinuate the car is fancy. Nothing funier than 1BADCVC.

Frozen Sooner
7/12/2006, 11:00 AM
The M3 costs more than the 525i, 525xi and 530i... about the same as the 530xi. :)

I was wondering if someone would point out that fact to the automotive value geniuses around here.

M3s are damn nice cars.

A 3 series is something else entirely.

And a C Class is really aimed at a different market segment than a 3 series is. Price points are similar, but the 3 series is much more a drivers car while the C is more luxury-oriented.

etouffee
7/12/2006, 11:01 AM
It's Yukons that run $43000.They're really not that different, maybe a grand or two.

Boarder
7/12/2006, 11:01 AM
M3s are damn nice cars.

Unless of course you don't have one in which case they become some sort of penis thing.

SoonerInKCMO
7/12/2006, 11:02 AM
And a C Class is really aimed at a different market segment than a 3 series is. Price points are similar, but the 3 series is much more a drivers car while the C is more luxury-oriented.

So you're saying you can't drive?

:texan:

Boarder
7/12/2006, 11:02 AM
They're really not that different, maybe a grand or two.

NICKELBPWNED!

1stTimeCaller
7/12/2006, 11:03 AM
M Class BMW and C class Mercedes(or perhaps just nice cars) are to Boarder as Jack Ingram is to me. Good to know.

etouffee
7/12/2006, 11:04 AM
M3s are damn nice cars.

Pfft. M3 is just a high performance 3-series. I could soup up a Honda Civic and it'd still be a Honda Civic.

Frozen Sooner
7/12/2006, 11:04 AM
So you're saying you can't drive?

:texan:

Heh. I'm saying that I was tired of driving a stick in a hilly town that gets a lot of ice and snow and I probably wouldn't own a BMW with an automatic shifter. Plus the BMW salesman ****ed me off.

Boarder
7/12/2006, 11:05 AM
M Class BMW and C class Mercedes(or perhaps just nice cars) are to Boarder as Jack Ingram is to me. Good to know.
You think it's silly for people who own Jack Ingram to be ridiculed for having a Jack Ingram that they like? And to supposedly have Jack Ingram to make up for a lack of pee pee?

Strange.

Frozen Sooner
7/12/2006, 11:05 AM
Pfft. M3 is just a high performance 3-series. I could soup up a Honda Civic and it'd still be a Honda Civic.

So a Saleen Mustang is really no different from a standard base-model Mustang?

And my definition of "souping up" doesn't include putting in a different high-output engine and a completely new suspension and transmission. But, you know, the metal is kind of the same. ;)

Mjcpr
7/12/2006, 11:09 AM
Don't even get me started on MasterCraft's either.

Tear Down This Wall
7/12/2006, 11:09 AM
I see you are driving a black BMW M3. Why for fu*k's sake do you find it necessary to have a vanity plate that says: BLACKM3? We fu*king know it's a black M3! Why not try and at least get a tiny bit creative with something like: SMALDCK or EGOTRIP or BADAZZ or something equally as cool.

Harkening back to yesterday's discussion...this sounds like the type of buttnugget who would be wearing the ear piece/Bespin headset and sporting his Oakleys on the back of his shirt.

etouffee
7/12/2006, 11:11 AM
So a Saleen Mustang is really no different from a standard base-model Mustang?Pretty much, IMO. Hot rod cars are for teenagers and insecure adults with a lot of extra money to throw away. But hey, if you want to pay an extra 15 or 20 grand so you can go zero to sixty a whopping 1.5 seconds faster than the rest of us, knock yourself out. I'm sure it impresses the ladies.

Taxman71
7/12/2006, 11:11 AM
I was wondering if someone would point out that fact to the automotive value geniuses around here.

M3s are damn nice cars.

Actually, I have been using the "wait until we can get a 5-series/E-class" argument on the wife for years as she likes both the C-class and 3-series. I just can't do it based on the reliability reports. Especially, when a comparably priced Lexus or Acura will run for 200k without any problems.

Frozen Sooner
7/12/2006, 11:19 AM
And that's fair enough. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have bought the C240 if it hadn't been for the screaming deal I got on it. Like 6k below MSRP. I check it on NADA.com every so often and a year later it's STILL worth more at retail than I paid for it. :D

The plan is to have the C paid for by the end of next year then get an E-Class.

Beef
7/12/2006, 11:21 AM
Damn rich people and their rich people cars.

1stTimeCaller
7/12/2006, 11:36 AM
You think it's silly for people who own Jack Ingram to be ridiculed for having a Jack Ingram that they like? And to supposedly have Jack Ingram to make up for a lack of pee pee?

Strange.

ummmm, easy there. I'm not and haven't been dogging anyone in this thread. I was just trying to relate the fact that I really really like Jack Ingram and it seems that you really like nice automobiles.

Sorry about the miscommunication on my part.

mdklatt
7/12/2006, 11:40 AM
I drive a P.I.M.P. 2000 Honda Civic. Deal with it, all you jealous ***holes.

(Did you all realize that ***hole isn't automatically censored?)

Boarder
7/12/2006, 11:56 AM
ummmm, easy there. I'm not and haven't been dogging anyone in this thread. I was just trying to relate the fact that I really really like Jack Ingram and it seems that you really like nice automobiles.

Sorry about the miscommunication on my part.
NO YOU SETTLE DOWN MR JACK INGRAM LIKING GUY!

YOU YOU YOU!

Actually I don't dislike those cars, but it's not like it's my dream.

I just think it's silly to run down something that someone else has. Take that mr miscommunicator. :D

1stTimeCaller
7/12/2006, 12:00 PM
why I oughtta, I'll have you know that my man crush runs much deeper than like. ;)

JohnnyMack
7/12/2006, 12:03 PM
I just think it's silly to run down something that someone else has.

I wasn't running down what someone else had, I was calling the guy a ********* for having no originality when it came to his vanity plate. I think that vanity plates are stupid in general. Sometimes when you see a really creative one they're worth a chuckle, but to see some fu*k nut actually apply for a license that is the pinnacle of redundancy to me is ludicrous. That was my point.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/12/2006, 12:21 PM
I'll be rolling the odometer on my Camry (WORD, TD!!!) to 200K by the end of the month.

When I do that I'm gonna get a plate that says 'KRCHRDS'. Get it? Keith Richards? That thing will never, ever die.

Is that original enough or will I be made fun of by a bunch of message board turds?

mdklatt
7/12/2006, 12:22 PM
I'll be rolling the odometer on my Camry (WORD, TD!!!) to 200K by the end of the month.

When I do that I'm gonna get a plate that says 'KRCHRDS'. Get it? Keith Richards? That thing will never, ever die.

Is that original enough or will I be made fun of by a bunch of message board turds?

JCY BTY

Mjcpr
7/12/2006, 12:26 PM

Yes, but it will be for all the usual reasons, Booty.

JohnnyMack
7/12/2006, 12:28 PM

That's creative. See the difference or do y'all need some charts and graphs to explain this a little more clearly?

1stTimeCaller
7/12/2006, 12:28 PM
HOTCARL

Vaevictis
7/12/2006, 12:33 PM
HOTCARL

WE HAVE A WINNER!

or, alternatively, "MUNGIN"?

(munging is much worse than hotcarl, especially as you can work it into conversation with computer geeks on a regular basis)

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/12/2006, 12:33 PM
Yes, but it will be for all the usual reasons, Booty.

:les: ITS PAT

Mjcpr
7/12/2006, 12:35 PM
or, alternatively, "MUNGIN"?

(munging is much worse than hotcarl, especially as you can work it into conversation with computer geeks on a regular basis)

Who the hell comes up with this stuff? :eek:

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/12/2006, 12:38 PM
I saw one the other day with something like BSG 814.

A bald guy was driving.

The end.

Frozen Sooner
7/12/2006, 03:48 PM
Sheesh. Is it OK for me to have BEATTX on my license plate with the 2000 NC surround or is that not cool either?

mdklatt
7/12/2006, 03:53 PM
Sheesh. Is it OK for me to have BEATTX on my license plate...?

Only if there's not an upside longhorn.

LilSooner
7/12/2006, 03:55 PM
You all can laugh it up when I get my vintage jag one day and my plate is going to read thx [insert my company here].

It's gonna be kick *** :D

yermom
7/12/2006, 03:57 PM
i wonder if BAD WRX is taken?

mdklatt
7/12/2006, 03:59 PM
i wonder if BAD WRX is taken?

The only vanity plate I've ever seen on a Subaru said "FABULUS".

Jerk
7/12/2006, 04:00 PM
All these dam.ned cars sound the same when they get run over.

CRUNCH!

yermom
7/12/2006, 04:01 PM
The only vanity plate I've ever seen on a Subaru said "FABULUS".

it's probably because of the places you hang out on the weekends ;)

mdklatt
7/12/2006, 04:01 PM
it's probably because of the places you hang out on the weekends ;)

D'oh! :D

GDC
7/12/2006, 04:52 PM
I saw one on a Jeep yesterday that said KJNGRL and she was hawt.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/22/2006, 04:24 PM

Wait for it...wait for it....

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/6108/photo95sc1.jpg

YES!!! HELLOOOOOO, KEITH!!!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/979/photo97le9.jpg

Petro-Sooner
8/22/2006, 04:30 PM
A buddy told me he saw plates a couple weeks ago that said "FRAC IT". Those in the oil biz will know its meaning. I thought it was cleaver.

C&CDean
8/22/2006, 04:33 PM
Well if you're going down Sooner Rd., you're speeding missy.

And I'm glad I didn't see the BMW/Mercedes knobjobbing in this thread when it came out. Geez. I don't see people who buy those cars as penis envy guys. I see them as ****ing idiots. Or, to put it more mildly, "guys who don't know **** about cars."

Boarder
8/22/2006, 04:34 PM

Why do you hate safe driving?

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/22/2006, 04:40 PM
Because I love you guys and wanted to take a neat pic to show you?

Am I right?

1stTimeCaller
8/22/2006, 04:40 PM
as rain

SoonerBK
8/22/2006, 04:50 PM
I love to drive corvettes. People always tell me that i am just trying to compensate for having a 10" well you know.

Viking Kitten
8/22/2006, 04:59 PM

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/6108/photo95sc1.jpg

YES!!! HELLOOOOOO, KEITH!!!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/979/photo97le9.jpg

I'm pretty sure I can see a naked boob in the reflection. SCORE!

GottaHavePride
8/22/2006, 05:21 PM

I forgot to mention the first time this was around:

The brother of one of my friends went to some school in Houston to learn how to make high-performance NASCAR-type engines. (He owns a custom car shop in Georgia now, I think.) anyway, he said one of the other students (not to be racist here, but the guy was Asian) kept asking instructors about how you'd do this or that to a Honda until finally one day they answered with "Boah, ain't chew nevah heard of a Camaro?"

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/22/2006, 05:30 PM
I'm pretty sure I can see a naked boob in the reflection. SCORE!

IT'S A FINGER!!!!

Oh, wait...

JohnnyMack
10/5/2006, 12:34 PM
I just drove back from lunch behind a BMW X5. See if you can guess what the license plate said.

sooneron
10/5/2006, 02:47 PM
No problems with my xi, so you fags can suck it. I agree with Boarder. Get a grip and lose the inferiority compex.

And no, I don't have vanity plates, but I am still trying to resolve my utx - ___ license plate situation.

C&CDean
10/5/2006, 05:18 PM
No problems with my xi, so you fags can suck it. I agree with Boarder. Get a grip and lose the inferiority compex.

And no, I don't have vanity plates, but I am still trying to resolve my utx - ___ license plate situation.

Inferiority complex?

When I see somebody driving a Mercedes, an Audi, a Saab, a Volvo, a BMW, a Renault, a Fiat, a Triumph, a MG, a Cooper, and some VWs, I think "there goes another sucker who obviously doesn't know **** about cars but thinks he's a "drivah" yo."

Euro cars = Euro trash.

SweetheartSooner
10/5/2006, 05:48 PM
Inferiority complex?

When I see somebody driving a Mercedes, an Audi, a Saab, a Volvo, a BMW, a Renault, a Fiat, a Triumph, a MG, a Cooper, and some VWs, I think "there goes another sucker who obviously doesn't know **** about cars but thinks he's a "drivah" yo."

Euro cars = Euro trash.

Heh..

http://money.cnn.com/2004/11/08/pf/autos/cr_auto_reliability/

C&CDean
10/5/2006, 07:02 PM
Heh..

Great link. It merely reenforces what I've known for decades.

But the yups, pups, and gold diggers sure look fine driving those POS.

Stitch Face
10/5/2006, 07:07 PM
Here's a conundrum:

I'm a doctor.

And I drive a '98 Chevy Cavalier.

And the paint is peeling. Pretty badly.

So according to conventional wisdom my penis must be...?

C&CDean
10/5/2006, 07:10 PM
Here's a conundrum:

I'm a doctor.

And I drive a '98 Chevy Cavalier.

And the paint is peeling. Pretty badly.

So according to conventional wisdom my penis must be...?

You don't have one?

Stitch Face
10/5/2006, 07:26 PM
You don't have one?

Might as well not. For some reason I don't seem to pick up any chicks when I go cruising.

sooneron
10/5/2006, 08:42 PM
Heh..

Nope, my car's not on there, so suck it.:P