PDA

View Full Version : Pick a Random Team to Hate

ADs_Agent
7/12/2006, 12:45 AM
pick a random team to hate and explain why.

setem
7/12/2006, 01:12 AM
Elon University

Who the hell do they think they are?

AllAboutThe'O'
7/12/2006, 01:18 AM
Minnesota Golden Gophers

Because I got dissed by a potential girlfriend in college who originally hailed from Minnesota and have vowed never to forget. Plus, the nickname Golden Gophers. Zoiks! My hatred for the Golden Gophers intensified when Lawrence Maroney ran wild on the T.U. Golden Hurricane in the 2005 season opener at Skelly.

I know, I know, Bud Wilkinson was a Golden Gopher, but still......

chbrew09
7/12/2006, 01:28 AM
OK state

chbrew09
7/12/2006, 01:29 AM
alright alright...maryland...i dont know why, i just decided i hate them

the_ouskull
7/12/2006, 01:33 AM
Texas.

Isn't it weird that I got them? ...it was completely random. I guess it's just fate. I'm gonna go hit on the hottest girl I see, buy some cheap stocks, and pick up a lottery ticket now. See ya...

the_ouskull

bstuff1979
7/12/2006, 01:37 AM
The Ohio State Sucks University. I got my undergrad from Denison U. in Granville, OH (went to OU for grad school. hell, went to grad school to get student tickets to OU football). It's a small lib. arts school that doesn't really have all that much of a football team (though the lax team is good). A third of the student body is from Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky and the rest from the n'east. The other third, like myself, are from random places. Point is, I had to deal with 1/3 of the students in addition to the locals screaming buckeye this and buckeye that. OU dominates in 2000? Well, all I heard was, "they couldn't have beaten OSU...everyone knows that, they just got lucky". These folks, for the most part (a few, very few, exceptions) are short-horns without accents. Arrogance and an ever present set of glasses with rosey lenses are a constant. Yeah, so that's my team. I hate ohio state.

Fraggle145
7/12/2006, 01:41 AM
I hate all teams that include any sort of orange in their school colors (for obvious reasons of course)... but this is not just limited to OSWho and Hook 'em . let me go down the list:

1. Miami - Self explanatory
2. Florida - Got my MS fro UGA and they are consistently overrated, and Chris Leak is a ***** and I am so tired of his A$$
3. Tennessee - See #2. and Fat Phil gets on my nerves, and their orange is almost as annoying as Hook 'em
4. Clemson - I am so tired of everyone picking them to be good.. They Always SUCK
5. Syracuse - They beat us in the final 4 or 8 or whatever.. I'm not a bball fan all I know is they won so F*ck em
6. Virginia - Again with the consistent overranking for a sucky team
7. Bowling Green - They spawned Urban Cryer who took over for UF need I say more
8. UTEP - A minor annoyance, but If I have to hear about Jordan Palmer almost being good and Mike Price coming back from screwing his life up anymore I will scream... besides they are the posterboys for anal spelunking (I mean Mining)
9. Boise St. - Overhyped program from the middle of nowhere, who can only beat Fresno St and the WAC. They do have the blue turf which is almost a redeeming quality which is why they are near the bottom
10. Illinois - HEy they suck but they wear orange.. sorry no exceptions
11. Va Tech - Only the slightest frills of Orange, and they beat Miami every year hence why they are the last one. They still choke with 3 games to go and like I said no exceptions

Finally for bonus points, even though they dont where orange, who doesnt hate or isnt tired of Notre Dame. again obvious reasons including the end of the magic 47.

If I missed a DI team that wears orange let me know...

olevetonahill
7/12/2006, 02:37 AM
Hook 'em
just cause they are :twinkies: Hook 'em

AllAboutThe'O'
7/12/2006, 02:58 AM

Oregon State wears orange as well.

fadada1
7/12/2006, 06:46 AM
notre dame SHOULD wear orange.

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
7/12/2006, 08:09 AM
I HATE OHIO STATE!!! :mad:

Boomer.....
7/12/2006, 08:16 AM
Boise State because of their damn blue field.

dougsooner
7/12/2006, 08:36 AM
Southern Idaho St. A&M. I really can't stand those over hyped jack*sses.

BrockLanders
7/12/2006, 08:39 AM
UC Santa Barbara Gouchos. Jealousy drives this hatred. Why?? Because have you seen their campus? It is like going to school on a beach in the most beautiful part of California. Plus the girls are really hot. What's a Goucho anyway? Oh yea, and because Jim Rome is an alumnus.

Red October
7/12/2006, 09:44 AM
Delaware Fighting Hens.

WTF?? Hens???

Fraggle145
7/12/2006, 09:47 AM
12. Oregon State... earns a slight reprieve for being the Beavers, but we all know the Pac 10 sucks and they are the bottom. it must suck to be a bad team that wears orange, because then you look stupid too.

fadada1
7/12/2006, 10:02 AM
Delaware Fighting Hens.

WTF?? Hens???
fighting BLUE hens!!!!!!

Jason White's Third Knee
7/12/2006, 10:02 AM
I hate all teams that include any sort of orange in their school colors (for obvious reasons of course)... but this is not just limited to OSWho and Hook 'em . let me go down the list:

1. Miami - Self explanatory
2. Florida - Got my MS fro UGA and they are consistently overrated, and Chris Leak is a ***** and I am so tired of his A$$
3. Tennessee - See #2. and Fat Phil gets on my nerves, and their orange is almost as annoying as Hook 'em
4. Clemson - I am so tired of everyone picking them to be good.. They Always SUCK
5. Syracuse - They beat us in the final 4 or 8 or whatever.. I'm not a bball fan all I know is they won so F*ck em
6. Virginia - Again with the consistent overranking for a sucky team
7. Bowling Green - They spawned Urban Cryer who took over for UF need I say more
8. UTEP - A minor annoyance, but If I have to hear about Jordan Palmer almost being good and Mike Price coming back from screwing his life up anymore I will scream... besides they are the posterboys for anal spelunking (I mean Mining)
9. Boise St. - Overhyped program from the middle of nowhere, who can only beat Fresno St and the WAC. They do have the blue turf which is almost a redeeming quality which is why they are near the bottom
10. Illinois - HEy they suck but they wear orange.. sorry no exceptions
11. Va Tech - Only the slightest frills of Orange, and they beat Miami every year hence why they are the last one. They still choke with 3 games to go and like I said no exceptions

Finally for bonus points, even though they dont where orange, who doesnt hate or isnt tired of Notre Dame. again obvious reasons including the end of the magic 47.

Damn, a lot o'people seem to be missing the point of this thread! He said RANDOM.

BTW, I hate all teams that wear orange, have gold helmets, or are from florida. Makes it simple.

royalfan5
7/12/2006, 10:04 AM
Vanderbilt-If they are so f'ing smart why are they trying to compete in the SEC with smart kids and no cheating?

Jason White's Third Knee
7/12/2006, 10:16 AM
I am gonna go with the Akron Zips. I always neg spek new guys on this board (to welcome them). Makes since to neg spek the Zips for fielding a football team.

CU Sooner
7/12/2006, 10:37 AM
Michigan, behind ND they are the most media hyped and media loved team in the country and they always fall short. They suck period!!!!

Dio
7/12/2006, 10:58 AM
Slippery Rock, because I fell and busted my azz on a slippery rock once when I was a kid. Bastards!

Miko
7/12/2006, 11:00 AM
Dayton Flyers. For no particular reason. Having a reason would nullify the "random" part.

Dio
7/12/2006, 11:09 AM
Dayton Flyers. For no particular reason. Having a reason would nullify the "random" part.

Could you at least humor us and make one up? We still have 52 days to kill before kickoff.

CrimsonChampion
7/12/2006, 11:11 AM
Any football program on the east coast

ADs_Agent
7/12/2006, 11:19 AM
I am going with the Wichita State Shockers, being that we are in the age of exploration, the administration should know better than to have Shockers are there name

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/flash7205/shocker.jpg

XingTheRubicon
7/12/2006, 11:22 AM
I've always hated Houston for no reason

Miko
7/12/2006, 11:25 AM
Sure, I'm a team player. I will jeopardize my random status for your amusement! (P.T. is my idol.)

If you look at DAYTON with the propper numerology, reconvert to the Aramaic alphabet, translate to English and use my special anagram decoder ring- it spells, "I blo orang cows" :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you put the word FLYERS through the same process it spells "ieruhgpwireg".

This may not be quite as hate inspiring, but is truly frightening.:eek: Notice the similarity to the name of the Upper Padagonian "Bringer of the Armagedon" diety? Like that's an accident??? C'mon! If you believe that's not sinister, you probably believe that men walked on the moon!!:rolleyes:

And don't get me started on the Illuminati connections to Dayton. Like my friend Rusty Shackleford said,.......Nevermind. I've said too much already. :eek: I've got to go burn my computer.

You never saw me.

Dayton delenda est.

King Crimson
7/12/2006, 11:25 AM
i can think of a reason to hate Dayton. who wants to get the non-football assist here?

FlatheadSooner
7/12/2006, 11:41 AM
Me hates USC - for reasons of which we do not speak.

Sorry, ain't nothin random about it.

Won't stop until we get retribution. :mad:

Dio
7/12/2006, 11:43 AM
i can think of a reason to hate Dayton. who wants to get the non-football assist here?

Les Nessman's mom lived there?

And she's still shrinking, you know.

Miko
7/12/2006, 11:45 AM
:( When I was in 5th grade, the Dayton Flyers beat me up and sodomized my pet armadillo.:(

Jason White's Third Knee
7/12/2006, 11:46 AM

Reminds me of fig newtons. Sick.

Miko
7/12/2006, 11:47 AM
During WWII, the Dayton Flyers refused to participate in any paper drives to support the war effort.:mad:

Jason White's Third Knee
7/12/2006, 11:50 AM
Sure, I'm a team player. I will jeopardize my random status for your amusement! (P.T. is my idol.)

If you look at DAYTON with the propper numerology, reconvert to the Aramaic alphabet, translate to English and use my special anagram decoder ring- it spells, "I blo orang cows" :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you put the word FLYERS through the same process it spells "ieruhgpwireg".

This may not be quite as hate inspiring, but is truly frightening.:eek: Notice the similarity to the name of the Upper Padagonian "Bringer of the Armagedon" diety? Like that's an accident??? C'mon! If you believe that's not sinister, you probably believe that men walked on the moon!!:rolleyes:

And don't get me started on the Illuminati connections to Dayton. Like my friend Rusty Shackleford said,.......Nevermind. I've said too much already. :eek: I've got to go burn my computer.

You never saw me.

Dayton delenda est.

The Illuminati are just a diversion. Kenny boy Lay knew that and now look at him. Did you ever wonder why there are so many United Way commercials yet no one knows what the hell they do? I know.

Jason White's Third Knee
7/12/2006, 11:51 AM
During WWII, the Dayton Flyers refused to participate in any paper drives to support the war effort.:mad:

Not to mention, they all wore nylons.

Snrfn4ever08
7/12/2006, 11:51 AM
Reminds me of fig newtons. Sick.
i hate lsu. and no, it's not because of 2003. it's because of les miles. once an aggy, always an aggy:les:

Boomer.....
7/12/2006, 11:53 AM
Ball State. Damn you David Letterman for making them known.

Jason White's Third Knee
7/12/2006, 11:56 AM
i hate lsu. and no, it's not because of 2003. it's because of les miles. once an aggy, always an aggy:les:

He was so entertaining. I kinda miss his antics.

Snrfn4ever08
7/12/2006, 11:56 AM
He was so entertaining. I kinda miss his antics.
yea, he was definately one of those people you just love to hate.:les:

Miko
7/12/2006, 11:59 AM
The Dayton Flyers use "either" in place of "or" and "whenever" in place of "when".
:rolleyes:

Gawd, I randomly hate them!

Miko
7/12/2006, 12:00 PM
The Dayton team bus has an "Idi Amin for Shah" bumper sticker.

Miko
7/12/2006, 12:00 PM
Members post deleted by the illuminati

Miko
7/12/2006, 12:10 PM
:mad: The Dayton Flyers once said that, "Bob Stoops couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag, Switzer had no personality and that Wilkinson made a better Congressional candidate than head coach." :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dayton delenda est.

Snrfn4ever08
7/12/2006, 12:12 PM
:mad: The Dayton Flyers once said that, "Bob Stoops couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag, Switzer had no personality and that Wilkinson made a better Congressional candidate than head coach." :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dayton delenda est.
alright dude, i think you've officially taken a strangle hold on this thread:)

OUstud
7/12/2006, 12:24 PM
I never liked any Big Televen team not named Indiana, Iowa, or Northwestern. They're so boring to watch. The Atlanta Braves of college football.

Dio
7/12/2006, 12:26 PM
The Dayton Flyers drive really slow in the ultra-fast lane, while people behind them are going insane.

ADs_Agent
7/12/2006, 12:54 PM
The Dayton Flyers are the only school to survive a blow to head by Chuck Norris

Snrfn4ever08
7/12/2006, 01:17 PM
The Dayton Flyers are the only school to survive a blow to head by Chuck Norris
i don't believe that. no school could survive a blow to the head by chuck norris

TMcGee86
7/12/2006, 01:53 PM
Wyoming.

Because brown and yellow are just ugly together. Why would you ever choose those two colors?

Pathetic.

Miko
7/12/2006, 02:16 PM
Wyoming.

Because brown and yellow are just ugly together. Why would you ever choose those two colors?

Pathetic.

Well, if for a mascot, you're going to steal an ugly cowby with a thyroid condition from a second-rate school you have to put original twists on things to maintain your uniqueness. Like changing the freak-headed cowboy's name to Cowboy Bob and slide one step up on the putrid color scale- yellow and brown- the primary colors of their underwear.

I'm just guessing here.:cool:

Miko
7/12/2006, 02:18 PM
i don't believe that. no school could survive a blow to the head by chuck norris

I honestly don't know about that. BUT, when I read "blow" and "head" in the same sentence, I usually think of orange school- or the Dayton Flyers.

Daton delenda est.

MamaMia
7/12/2006, 02:27 PM
The Dodge City Kansas Community College Conquistadors. :P

The reason is obvious.

CORNholio
7/12/2006, 03:07 PM
I am going with the Wichita State Shockers, being that we are in the age of exploration, the administration should know better than to have Shockers are there name

Wow, is she really sporting the school symbol or what.
Two in the pink one in the stink baby.
Go shockers!!

TMcGee86
7/12/2006, 03:14 PM
Well, if for a mascot, you're going to steal an ugly cowby with a thyroid condition from a second-rate school you have to put original twists on things to maintain your uniqueness. Like changing the freak-headed cowboy's name to Cowboy Bob and slide one step up on the putrid color scale- yellow and brown- the primary colors of their underwear.

I'm just guessing here.:cool:

good point. Even more reason to randomly hate them. :eddie:

caphorns
7/12/2006, 05:05 PM
Southern. Yes, this white man is envious of the Bayou classic style rivalry. I also want to be on the Grambling drumline and get racially profiled and arrested for driving 35 1/2 in a 35 mph speed zone on a bogus theft rap. Then I'll change my name to 2-CAP.

TheGodfather889
7/12/2006, 08:50 PM
Delaware Fighting Hens.

WTF?? Hens???
Alma mater to one of my favorite quarterbacks in NFL history...Rich Gannon (I'm a Raider fan).

whiteagle
7/12/2006, 09:01 PM
Ole Miss. Cause I have and always will dislike the Manning family.

Archie's sons Peyton and Eli = two of the most overrated QBs ever. :D

jdsooner
7/12/2006, 09:10 PM
Florida Atlantic--Howard ***************
Louisville--Howard ***************
UAB--They are our next opponent
Oregon--Ugly uniforms and they are our next good opponent

SoonerDood
7/12/2006, 09:42 PM
Georgia Bulldogs. Texas of the East.

goingoneight
7/12/2006, 10:52 PM
I've been to several universities visiting in my life, and though I've lived in the 918 for most of my life, the short-trip to Stoolwater is the trip I try to avoid the most. I've been to OU/TX in Dallas, OU/ND in South Bend, USC, UT at Austin, and OU TX TECH in 2005 just to give an example of the harsh environments I've been in... Never once have I been treated with the disrespect OSU faggies treated me with. The stories could take all night but I'll leave you with...

1. :aggy quote: "OSU IS THE UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA!"

2. :aggy with young child in stroller quote: "Go back to F***in' Norman!!!"

3. :aggy in Eskimo Joes quote: "We should f*** his order up or charge him extra (Yes, I heard you, stupid aggy! Hope you liked the big zero on the courtesy charge I left ya)..."

4. Shoe polish on my car reading "F*** OU," OU being drawn upside-down. Let me tell you how much I like washing freaking shoe polish off of a brand-new car, stupid aggy.

5. Wrestler aggy trying to fight me when I've done nothing to him. He got b*tch-slapped by chic in O'Connells after B***** game in 2005. Well now that I think about it, I did kinda say "7-4 or 4-7... hmm... I like OUr "rebuilding years" better." But you can't hold that against me... I was in a bar for crying out loud!!!

6. Aggys referring to me as "hillbilly." Okay, the Slash quote is kinda old by now, and you're the school located in the middle of a pig-farm. I was just wearing an OU hat helping someone move.

7. Aggys who tail-gate you because some can actually read the fact that I do, in fact, have an OU sticker on my Nissan. I hate tailgaters, period... When 90% of the cars in ONE TOWN do it and then try to cut me off, in my brand new vehicle as I mentioned above... I hate you too.

8. The fact that every football topic of discussion ventures into a Barry Sanders worship session. Geez, even Chicago can let the MJ legend go for a few hours.

The wonderful thing abOUt hating OSU, is I don't have to give two sh*ts about them ever being a threat to anything my school holds dear to itself. I'm really cringing to go back to the Stool in 2006, especially considering I'll be shoveling high gas-prices and a $100.00 freaking B**lam ticket into Boone's pocket. We better put the worst home-humiliation on aggy this year they've ever seen if I end up going.

So as you can see, I do loathe a team, but only because of the pure and utter disrespect I've been on the receiving end of in the face of this so-called "rivalry." I get the occasional ha-ha corny jokes elsewhere, but being treated like a terrorist for wearing my crimson and cream is a little stupid.

badger
7/13/2006, 12:26 AM
Southern. Yes, this white man is envious of the Bayou classic style rivalry. I also want to be on the Grambling drumline and get racially profiled and arrested for driving 35 1/2 in a 35 mph speed zone on a bogus theft rap. Then I'll change my name to 2-CAP.

have you negged a whorn today? :D:D:D

BASSooner
7/13/2006, 12:34 AM

yeah i drive to that city EVERY YEAR. I can't help but laugh when I see their fans deck out in full gear. Oh and I hate that school for several reasons, the name, the mascot, and a lot of the fans. Like the whorns of the north.

PrideTrombone
7/13/2006, 12:35 AM
Wisconsin. Sorry badger, I just have never enjoyed one second of Wisconsin football I've ever watched. So I'll root for them to lose so they're on TV less.

badger
7/13/2006, 12:38 AM
Wisconsin. Sorry badger, I just have never enjoyed one second of Wisconsin football I've ever watched. So I'll root for them to lose so they're on TV less.
It's okay. I once wanted to go to school there, but I didn't really like Barry Alvarez ball, especially after they lost Ron Dayne and Michael Bennett. However, their fourth quarter "jump around" is always fun to watch!