PDA

View Full Version : Anti-war fasting, the Marxist way...

OklahomaTuba
7/11/2006, 09:08 PM
If I was going to fast this is the kind of fast I would be on. Smoothies and coffee with ice cream, yum.

That should really get the troops out of Iraq.

From her post on Marxist Thought Online...

I find traveling out of the country very challenging being on a fast. When I was on a layover in Madrid on my way to Venice, Italy yesterday, the closest thing I could find to a smoothie to get a little protein was a coffee with vanilla ice cream in it. Traveling for 22 hours is very taxing under normal circumstances—but then again, when have we had normal circumstances since the 2000 and 2004 successful coup attempts that have brought BushCo into power?

http://www.politicalaffairs.net/article/articleview/3794/1/198/

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/11/2006, 09:10 PM
She being Cindy Sheehan...you should have told us who was doing that...I am trying to ignore her ignorant drivel as much as possible ;)

OklahomaTuba
7/11/2006, 09:12 PM
She being Cindy Sheehan...you should have told us who was doing that...I am trying to ignore her ignorant drivel as much as possible ;)

If it wasn't so funny, I might as well!

reevie
7/11/2006, 09:12 PM
She's still around?

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/11/2006, 09:15 PM
I am on a Turkey Burger fast!!!

Vaevictis
7/11/2006, 09:15 PM
Stupid. If you're going to fast, you need to go sit on the person's doorstep and starve.

From Iron Jawed Angels:
"A rotting corpse on your doorstep? What would the neighbors say?"

OklahomaTuba
7/11/2006, 09:16 PM
She's still around?
On the commie websites she is. She is, after all, their hero.

I wonder if she ever got that headstone for her sons grave? I think it would be better money spent than traveling to Spain to fast.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/11/2006, 09:17 PM
If there was only some cosmic way we could trade her for her son's life and get him back and lose her...that would be a good movie!!

reevie
7/11/2006, 09:24 PM
I thought you couldn't eat period on a fast. If she wants some protein, why not grab a steak?

JohnnyMack
7/11/2006, 09:29 PM
Yes because people like me can't let. it. go.

:eddie:

Octavian
7/11/2006, 09:31 PM
I wonder if she ever got that headstone for her sons grave? I think it would be better money spent than traveling to Spain to fast.

Its not your son.

Get over it.

OklahomaTuba
7/11/2006, 09:35 PM
Its not your son.

Get over it.

Ahh of course. Let us let her mourn in peace, away from the media spotlite she trys so hard to stay away from.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/11/2006, 09:36 PM
Let's face it..there is very few people in this world who deserve abuse with no bounds..those include Osamma Bin Laden and any dickhead from Al Gayda, Coulter, Sheehan, Moore, Les Miles, and horn fans in general

OklahomaTuba
7/11/2006, 09:38 PM
Let's face it..there is very few people in this world who deserve abuse with no bounds..those include Osamma Bin Laden and any dickhead from Al Gayda, Coulter, Sheehan, Moore, Les Miles, and horn fans in general

I can agree with that.

reevie
7/11/2006, 09:38 PM

don't forget the French

Octavian
7/11/2006, 09:40 PM
No, she has enough loony ideas you can attack without bringing up her dead son like you knew and loved him.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/11/2006, 09:40 PM
Oh I forgot about those weenies..just like the rest of the world ;)

OklahomaTuba
7/11/2006, 09:50 PM
No, she has enough loony ideas you can attack without bringing up her dead son like you knew and loved him.

Obviously she has no problem showing it off on a major magazine, or traveling overseas to bash the country her son died fighting for.

Exploitation at its finest.

http://www.nationalreview.com/images/sheehanasleep.jpg

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/11/2006, 09:52 PM
Really I would pay good money to see her fight the Undertaker in a Hell in the Cell match

afs
7/11/2006, 09:54 PM
You know I've never lost a child, so I imagine it'd be pretty tough for me to decided what the right and wrong actions are for someone who has.

Octavian
7/11/2006, 09:55 PM
Obviously she has no problem showing it off on major magazines. Exploitation at its finest.

http://www.nationalreview.com/images/sheehanasleep.jpg

Yeah, like I said...she's a loon.

Just dont fain that you somehow have a deep sorrow for the absence of a tombstone . She's diametrically opposed to your politics.

Weak sauce.

LoyalFan
7/11/2006, 10:10 PM
She's still around?

Rounder than ever! What an unmitigated, insufferable, treasonous, unalloyed SKANK!
Hey, guys! Here's an idea!
http://www.darkpassage.com/parlor/MH_shots.jpg

I hereby volunteer. NO! I insist!

L."Rifleman"Fan

OklahomaTuba
7/11/2006, 10:35 PM
Yeah, like I said...she's a loon.

Just dont fain that you somehow have a deep sorrow for the absence of a tombstone . She's diametrically opposed to your politics.

Weak sauce.

Hmm, didn't know I was faining anything, just making an observation that she has plenty of cashola to go overseas and say things like "this country isn't worth fighting for" and making out with her beloved marxist dictator in venezuala, yet somehow, the very person that made her so famous doesn't get the dignity of a headstone.

Much weaker sauce.

LoyalFan
7/11/2006, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE= the very person that made her so famous doesn't get the dignity of a headstone.

Much weaker sauce.[/QUOTE]

He WILL get the traditional military gravestone unless the Shrew declines it.
It takes time to get it done...Hmmmm, maybe the bitch dishonored him already by declining it. No surprise there.

LF

OklahomaTuba
7/11/2006, 10:43 PM
He WILL get the traditional military gravestone unless the Shrew declines it.
It takes time to get it done...Hmmmm, maybe the bitch dishonored him already by declining it. No surprise there.

LF

One would think that someone who has the time and money to travel the world and spend months at a time following Bush around, all in the name of her sons death, could afford a better headstone than the freebee DOD headstone.

afs
7/11/2006, 10:46 PM
what's wrong with a DoD headstone?

JohnnyMack
7/11/2006, 10:47 PM
http://www.bjacked.net/LuvToHunt/forums/phpBB2/modules/gallery/albums/album01/Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

OklahomaTuba
7/11/2006, 10:59 PM
what's wrong with a DoD headstone?

Nuthin at all. I would be proud to have one.

olevetonahill
7/11/2006, 11:05 PM
http://www.bjacked.net/LuvToHunt/forums/phpBB2/modules/gallery/albums/album01/Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg
Please :eek: and to AFS My son went there at the start I was scared ****less for a yr .
As a Nam vet if he had went down, I would have lost it to
The beyounce is looney But damn it was her son

yermom
7/11/2006, 11:16 PM
so is she trying to lose weight or what?

this fasting crap is about pointless otherwise...