PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait until "Little Man" comes out

Penguin
7/11/2006, 07:23 PM
So that the stupid commercials will get off the air! :mad:

Go ahead and put it in the theaters and let it bomb. Get these ****ty commercials off the air!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SoonerInKCMO
7/11/2006, 08:48 PM
:les: FROM THE PEOPLE THAT BROUGHT YOU 'WHITE CHICKS'!!!

afs
7/11/2006, 09:59 PM
I'm so there on opening night. This is going to be the funniest movie of the year.

Czar Soonerov
7/11/2006, 10:02 PM
I'm so there on opening night. The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is going to be the funniest movie of the year.

fixed

TopDaugIn2000
7/11/2006, 10:07 PM
I saw TONS of billboards for it in LA. It's kinda weird, cause my dog's name is "Lit'l Man"

critical_phil
7/11/2006, 10:09 PM
it can't be worse than Date Movie.

i made it through exactly 8 minutes of that DVD last sat. night....

walkoffsooner
7/11/2006, 10:47 PM
Anything is possible. After brokeback mountain.

frankensooner
7/12/2006, 10:04 AM
My four-year-old is quite excited about this movie. Perhaps his age group is the target audience.

CatHunter
7/12/2006, 10:09 AM
God I hate midgetts.

SeattleOUstudent
7/12/2006, 10:12 AM
wasnt there a cartoon from back in the bugs bunny days along the same story lines?

Hoosier Dynasty
7/12/2006, 10:13 AM
My four-year-old is quite excited about this movie. Perhaps his age group is the target audience.

Uh, I don't know what the rating is, but I certainly wouldn't take children to see it.

skycat
7/12/2006, 10:23 AM
wasnt there a cartoon from back in the bugs bunny days along the same story lines?

Yup. Baby-Faced Finster.

frankensooner
7/12/2006, 10:24 AM
I think I will take him and encourage him to make as much noise as possible throughtout the movie just to punish people willing to spend money to see this crap.

fadada1
7/12/2006, 10:36 AM
worse than ROBO-JOX????

potentially.

IronSooner
7/12/2006, 11:17 AM
As much as Kevin Costner gets ragged on, how do the Wayanses continue to put out movies? Who the hell is financing this crap? They couldn't have made enough from In Living Color to waste it away on this now.

SoonerInKCMO
7/12/2006, 11:19 AM
Lots of people have gone to see the various "Scary Movie" episodes.

And I know of at least four of us that saw "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka".

White House Boy
7/12/2006, 11:20 AM
As much as Kevin Costner gets ragged on, how do the Wayanses continue to put out movies? Who the hell is financing this crap? They couldn't have made enough from In Living Color to waste it away on this now.

I'm Gonna Get You Sucka was comedic gold. After that, I can't think of a single movie featuring a Wayans brother that was worth seeing.

IB4OU2
7/12/2006, 11:27 AM
I thought this was a thread about a cold swim then changing out your swimsuit?

Dio
7/12/2006, 11:51 AM
I'm Gonna Get You Sucka was comedic gold. After that, I can't think of a single movie featuring a Wayans brother that was worth seeing.

How does he go to the bathroom with all that **** on?

slickdawg
7/12/2006, 11:53 AM

Blankman was pretty funny.

Vaevictis
7/12/2006, 11:55 AM
Couple of friends of mine and I were walking out of Pirates the other night... their kid sees a poster for Little Man, and says, "I want to see that movie!"

Mother's response: "And that is why you never pick what movies we see in the theaters. You pick movies that suck."

She is a wise, wise woman.

White House Boy
7/12/2006, 11:57 AM
Blankman was pretty funny.

Ehhh, it was okay, but it was a far cry from the genius that was the original Handi-man skits from Living Color. Now THOSE were funny!

slickdawg
7/12/2006, 12:17 PM
Ehhh, it was okay, but it was a far cry from the genius that was the original Handi-man skits from Living Color. Now THOSE were funny!

Living Color - those were the days.

Penguin
7/12/2006, 12:24 PM
Couple of friends of mine and I were walking out of Pirates the other night... their kid sees a poster for Little Man, and says, "I want to see that movie!"

Mother's response: "And that is why you never pick what movies we see in the theaters. You pick movies that suck."

She is a wise, wise woman.

If that were a kid of mine, he/she would still be in the wall.

The kid would still be suffering from a level 9 slappage.

Vaevictis
7/12/2006, 12:26 PM
I dunno. I always found public humiliation to be a better motivator than beatings.

White House Boy
7/12/2006, 12:47 PM
Living Color - those were the days.
Now there's an understatement (much like calling your secretary "fat" :eek: ).

Dirty Wanda alone could've carried that show, but throw in Handi-man, Damon's drunk street dude, Homey Da Clown, et al and you've got yourself a bonafide classic comedic sketch series.

BTW, speaking of Wanda, who in the world would've thought waaaaaaaay back then that Jamie Foxx wold one day win an Oscar?

White House Boy
7/12/2006, 12:48 PM
I dunno. I always found public humiliation to be a better motivator than beatings.

I think it would be pretty humiliating to be slapped into the wall at the local flicka show.

Vaevictis
7/12/2006, 12:58 PM
A proper verbal lashing is way more humiliating than a mere smack.