PDA

View Full Version : To illustrate how horrible I am with misplacing things...

Melo
7/11/2006, 06:17 AM
I've been looking for one of my other black vans for a long while. I have only been able to find one. Theyre cute. Actually womens shoes. Just plain black with yellow bottom on them. Havent seen the other shoe in FOREVER.

Well, I just found it! It was on my bookshelf. I'm really good at hiding things from myself, apparently. :D

AlbqSooner
7/11/2006, 06:35 AM
Check and see if my boat shoe is up there? It went missing about April. I kinda think the sock goblins got out of the dryer. They always only take one of a pair.

Melo
7/11/2006, 06:37 AM
To further illustrate my ilustration on lost things of mine: I started looking for a pair of pants. Theyre these blue camo pants. Ive had them forever, but now they seem to have run off.

I think I should just stop looking for things. Then I'll never notice anything is gone.

achiro
7/11/2006, 08:24 AM
Clothes go flying in the heat of it, you never know where they may end up.

Hamhock
7/11/2006, 08:27 AM
To further illustrate my ilustration on lost things of mine: I started looking for a pair of pants. Theyre these blue camo pants. Ive had them forever, but now they seem to have run off.

I think I should just stop looking for things. Then I'll never notice anything is gone.

Off course you can't find them. They're camo!!

Okla-homey
7/11/2006, 08:29 AM

Maybe the fashion fairy is trying to tell you something kid.

1stTimeCaller
7/11/2006, 08:34 AM
Maybe the fashion fairy is trying to tell you something kid.

amen. If you are lucky you will never find them.

Melo
7/11/2006, 08:59 AM
I wanted to find them so I could finally throw them away. Theyve been in my closet for EVER. Plus they dont fit me anymore. :O

Fasion fairy? Pft. I dress how I want, aint no fricken fairy going to tell me otherwise. I could kick her a$$.

NormanPride
7/11/2006, 11:01 AM
You know, if you hung up your clothes and put away your shoes, you wouldn't have this problem![/mother]