PDA

View Full Version : Where is Jason White now?

1991SOONER
7/10/2006, 05:45 PM
I was just wondering, where is he? It seems like he just dropped out of sight. Trust me, I'm not trying to start anything here (of course this thread will probably degenerate especially if a whorn chimes in).

I am a big JW fan. Just wondering if he found his "niche" yet?

Hook 'em

Jimminy Crimson
7/10/2006, 05:48 PM
Will he win? ;)

1991SOONER
7/10/2006, 05:51 PM
Will he win? ;)

huh?

OUGreg723
7/10/2006, 06:40 PM
He's working for a company in OKC and doing very well I've heard. I can't remember what company though.

OUGreg723
7/10/2006, 06:41 PM
He's also making bank as an OU heisman winner with Billy Sims and Steve Owens..

SoonerDood
7/10/2006, 07:37 PM
I thought he got married already!?

Jimminy Crimson
7/10/2006, 07:43 PM
He plays with money for a company in Oklahoma City.

He's also getting married soon.

See www.willjasonwhitewin.com for more information on that...

Snrfn4ever08
7/10/2006, 07:56 PM
Will he win? ;)
i just saw that billboard the other day while driving down i-40 through mwc

1991SOONER
7/10/2006, 08:01 PM
i just saw that billboard the other day while driving down i-40 through mwc

Sorry, I haven't any knowledge of that stuff being down here in Houston. I would love to move back to OK but the greenbacks are down here (for me anyway).

I hope Jason does well. He deserves it!!!

KyleUT
7/10/2006, 08:05 PM
Horn chiming in, but not in the way you were hoping...does BC Clark still play that jingle around Christmas time? "Bc Clark...Anniversaryyyy Sale". Always brings back memories of my childhood christmases with my dad when I hear that.

badger
7/10/2006, 08:23 PM
didn't he say he wanted to go into coaching?

goingoneight
7/10/2006, 09:16 PM
He said coaching is never out of the question in a recent interview. I will always admire JW for his class and funny personality. The 50+ yard perfect spiral to Mark Clayton over and over again has a little to do with that, also... :D

badger
7/10/2006, 09:45 PM
He said coaching is never out of the question in a recent interview. I will always admire JW for his class and funny personality. The 50+ yard perfect spiral to Mark Clayton over and over again has a little to do with that, also... :D
I met Jason White at an autograph session. I got him to sign an autograph for me... and then another for somebody else.

As a sidenote, did he have his teeth worked on?

Rhino
7/10/2006, 10:17 PM
As a sidenote, did he have his teeth worked on? Yep. For free. All he had to do was an infomercial for them.

Pretty sweet deal, IMO.

footballfanatic
7/10/2006, 10:38 PM
I met Jason White at an autograph session. I got him to sign an autograph for me... and then another for somebody else.

As a sidenote, did he have his teeth worked on?

Or his eyesight?

Flagstaffsooner
7/10/2006, 10:59 PM
Horn chiming in, but not in the way you were hoping...does BC Clark still play that jingle around Christmas time? "Bc Clark...Anniversaryyyy Sale". Always brings back memories of my childhood christmases with my dad when I hear that.http://www.bcclark.com/p/4113/Default.aspx

badger
7/10/2006, 11:40 PM
I didn't notice his eyes, but I sure noticed his teeth. maybe now osu will stop their redneck jokes :mad:

TheGodfather889
7/11/2006, 01:06 AM
He's a stock broker for some firm in Oklahoma City. I saw the pictures of the production for the intro video before the games so it looks like he'll be in those. Damn I still miss him in a Sooner uniform. As he is my all time favorite Sooner.

TheGodfather889
7/11/2006, 01:12 AM
Wow the smile looks great. Finally he got the teeth fixed.

XingTheRubicon
7/11/2006, 09:12 AM
Or his eyesight?

Why, so he could see film of himself kicking your *ss better?

Snrfn4ever08
7/11/2006, 11:07 AM
sounds like a good enough reason for me

Aries
7/11/2006, 11:44 AM

Okay, I don't care WHO you are. That right there is just funny!

TheGodfather889
7/11/2006, 12:14 PM
:D

KyleUT
7/11/2006, 12:47 PM
http://www.bcclark.com/p/4113/Default.aspx

You rock! Thanks!

OUGreg723
7/11/2006, 01:56 PM
Horn chiming in, but not in the way you were hoping...does BC Clark still play that jingle around Christmas time? "Bc Clark...Anniversaryyyy Sale". Always brings back memories of my childhood christmases with my dad when I hear that.

Yes, I was in the commercial this year too!!!

Snrfn4ever08
7/11/2006, 01:58 PM
Yes, I was in the commercial this year too!!!
i don't believe you

sooneron
7/11/2006, 02:46 PM
He plays with money for a company in Oklahoma City.

He's also getting married soon.

See www.willjasonwhitewin.com for more information on that...
nice chicklets!

footballfanatic
7/11/2006, 06:45 PM

The way he threw to USC players, I assumed he was colorblind.

XingTheRubicon
7/11/2006, 08:08 PM
The way he threw to USC players, I assumed he was colorblind.

You an SC fan?

Thought so.

Where do they grow people like you. UT was a stellar 0-3 vs. JW in RRS games that he played. I guess lesser programs look for outside help, like a...
kind of like, you know.....an aggie.

goingoneight
7/11/2006, 09:31 PM
Boy, USC defense really sucked last season... They made Vince Young a hero!!!
my thoughts exactly...

Sonner magic923
7/12/2006, 10:38 AM
jw owned the horns

milesl
7/12/2006, 12:13 PM

OMG, yes, and we still sing it every year.

from their website
When the B. C. Clark Christmas Jingle first aired, certainly no one could have predicted that over the years it would become the Oklahoma tradition that it is today. Intended to promote B. C. Clark’s annual Anniversary Sale, it has evolved over time into Oklahoma’s own Christmas carol.

The Jingle was first written and produced in 1956, and soon it developed a life of its own. The public made that clear in 1973 when B. C. Clark produced a new jingle thinking the original one was dated and had run its course. It was replaced with the old familiar one within hours, after a barrage of complaints. One small adjustment did have to be made in 1977 when television commercials went from 60 seconds to 30 seconds. Originally 35 seconds long, the line “The Christmas wish of B. C. Clark is to keep on pleasing you” had to be edited from the original song in order to make it fit. Today, people still ask about the mysterious “missing line.”

It is very possible that the B. C. Clark Christmas Jingle may be the longest continuously running jingle in the entire United States, and in December of 1999, it made its national television debut when actress Megan Mullally, an Oklahoma City native, sang the Jingle on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. It has been sent to service men and women overseas, sung on airplanes full of homesick Oklahomans, used to lighten the mood at church services, performed at school pageants, and it has even become a standard at many holiday songfests and concerts. Most Oklahomans will agree that it’s just not Christmas without the B. C. Clark Jingle.

Jewelry is the gift to give, cause it's the gift that lives and lives,
So give the gift you know can't fail from B.C. Clark's Anniversary sale.
Most sales are after Christmas,
But Clark's is just before,
Most everything is marked way down,
Saving's you can't ignore
At Oklahoma's oldest Jeweler
Since 1892,
So give the gift you know can't fail
from B.C. Clark's Annivesary Sale...

stoopified
7/12/2006, 05:48 PM
JW is THE MAN.Imagine him with two healthy knees.

TheGodfather889
7/12/2006, 08:41 PM
JW is THE MAN.Imagine him with two healthy knees.
I know this may sound odd to some. But he wouldn't have won the Heisman Trophy if he had good knees. He wouldn't have ever transitioned to becoming a pocket passer and his arm is what got him the Trophy,not the legs.