PDA

View Full Version : Carolla 1, Coulter 0

Rhino
7/10/2006, 02:55 PM
JohnnyMack posted this in another multiple page thread, but it's worthy of it's own topic.

(Watch the language toward the end, fellow workers.)

mp3 (http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Adam-Carolla-Coulter-7-6-06.mp3)
ADAM CAROLLA: Ann Coulter, who was suppose to be on the show about an hour and a half ago, is now on the phone, as well. Ann?

ANN COULTER: Hello.

CAROLLA: Hi Ann. You’re late, babydoll.

COULTER: Uh, somebody gave me the wrong number.

CAROLLA: Mmm… how did you get the right number? Just dialed randomly — eventually got to our show? (Laughter in background)

COULTER: Um, no. My publicist e-mailed it to me, I guess, after checking with you.

CAROLLA: Ahh, I see.

COULTER: But I am really tight on time right now because I already had a —

CAROLLA: Alright, well, get lost.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/10/2006, 02:57 PM
That dude cracks me up.

Ever see that show he had where he was remodeling/rebuilding his house?

Funny.

OklahomaTuba
7/10/2006, 02:58 PM
So he hung up on her?

Must have gotten scared.

Mjcpr
7/10/2006, 02:59 PM
The Camry would've been funnier.

slickdawg
7/10/2006, 03:00 PM
I was thinking Celica.

Hatfield
7/10/2006, 03:02 PM
i don't find him the least bit funny but that was greatness.

i say this ann coulter...why the long face :)

jk the sooner fan
7/10/2006, 03:02 PM
he scoreboards her because he hung up on her?

hmmm.......

Hatfield
7/10/2006, 03:03 PM
So he hung up on her?

Must have gotten scared.

yes he hung up on her.

no it wasn't because he was scared.

if you take the time to listen to what you are commenting on you will get a better picture of the whys of everything.

crawfish
7/10/2006, 03:06 PM
Wow, what brilliant satire. He sure showed her. :)

PhilTLL
7/10/2006, 03:06 PM
So he hung up on her?

Must have gotten scared.

She crapped on his show by showing up 90 minutes late and then tried to blame the show for it. He gave her what she deserved. It's not that hard to figure out.

Mjcpr
7/10/2006, 03:07 PM
She crapped on his show by showing up 90 minutes late and then tried to blame the show for it. He gave her what she deserved. It's not that hard to figure out.

Finally, someone who was there to give us the real story.

jk the sooner fan
7/10/2006, 03:08 PM
i'll just bet had she showed up on time, things would have somehow been different......

leavingthezoo
7/10/2006, 03:12 PM
i'll just bet had she showed up on time, things would have somehow been different......

he would have just crapped more slowly.

yermom
7/10/2006, 03:15 PM
knowing him, he probably would have rubbed one out

actually, he probably did anyway :eek:

jk the sooner fan
7/10/2006, 03:16 PM
i do like Corolla, pretty funny generally speaking...he was better on the man show imo

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/10/2006, 03:18 PM
Anyone that attacks Matt Lauer for being too hard hitting isn't going to get along with many people. I Imagine Coulter is a dog kicker as well ;)

LilSooner
7/10/2006, 03:20 PM
Hey Ann why the long face.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/10/2006, 03:21 PM
Ann kind of looks like a Velociraptor from Jurassic Park...and kind of acts like one too

IronSooner
7/10/2006, 03:24 PM
Carolla's gonna regret booting her when it comes time to draft a YMCA co-rec basketball team.

jk the sooner fan
7/10/2006, 03:27 PM
i bet Ann Coulter lost all kinds of sleep over this incident

in fact, i'll bet she's looking for a good counselor now....

usmc-sooner
7/10/2006, 03:28 PM
why is it the same people over and over who hate Ann Coulter always bringing her up? If you don't like her don't let her occupy so much of your time and thoughts.

Rhino
7/10/2006, 03:30 PM
You people choose sides too quickly. It was funny. That's all.

Quit being "whinny cry babbies".

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/10/2006, 03:30 PM
You know what they say about chicks with big hands.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/10/2006, 03:31 PM
I find anytime i can bash Ann Coulter is good times

Hamhock
7/10/2006, 03:34 PM

no?

usmc-sooner
7/10/2006, 03:35 PM
I find anytime i can bash Ann Coulter is good times

I guess I just don't pay enough attention to her. I can't stand Bill Maher or Al Franken but I spend 0 time listening to them. So I don't really care what they say.

mdklatt

They're not really chicks?

usmc-sooner

they need big boyfriends?

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/10/2006, 03:38 PM
Well see my problem is that I watch and listen to Hannity and listen to Rush quite a bit but then suddenly this bitch from hell ends up on their show and i am forced to change it.

usmc-sooner
7/10/2006, 03:43 PM
well I don't listen to her because she's a women and women have no business discussing politics. If they aint naked they should be cooking or cleaning.

:D :D

mdklatt
7/10/2006, 03:45 PM
well I don't listen to her because she's a women and women have no business discussing politics. If they aint naked they should be cooking or cleaning.

Ann Coulter agrees with you. :texan:

jk the sooner fan
7/10/2006, 03:46 PM
Well see my problem is that I watch and listen to Hannity and listen to Rush quite a bit but then suddenly this bitch from hell ends up on their show and i am forced to change it.

give laura ingraham a listen, she's very good

usmc-sooner
7/10/2006, 03:47 PM
Ann Coulter agrees with you. :texan:

well she is one woman that shouldn't be naked.

now shut up about her or I'll sell you to ghost for a carton of cigerettes.

Hatfield
7/10/2006, 03:49 PM
You people choose sides too quickly. It was funny. That's all.

Quit being "whinny cry babbies".

damn skippy

NormanPride
7/10/2006, 05:10 PM
I laughed. She sounded really defensive, and got what she deserved. Sounded like the type to call up a business and bitch them out because she used their product wrong.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T CLEAN MY SINK WITH THIS CELL PHONE?!"

JohnnyMack
7/10/2006, 05:11 PM
Why can't something just be funny?

PhilTLL
7/10/2006, 05:12 PM
Finally, someone who was there to give us the real story.

It happened on the radio.

XingTheRubicon
7/10/2006, 05:20 PM
Why can't something just be funny?

You know you're addressing people delusional and simple enough to support GWB, eh?

Stoop Dawg
7/10/2006, 05:25 PM
Wow. Some of you really will get upset over anything.

Any. Thing.

StoopTroup
7/10/2006, 05:48 PM
Poor Ann...

Adam has ruined her image by not letting her explain why she was so rude.

:D

Newbomb Turk
7/10/2006, 05:55 PM
Wow. Some of you really will get upset over anything.

Any. Thing.

anything even remotely tied to politics, yes they will.

Jerk
7/10/2006, 06:28 PM
I bet half the people here wouldn't think it was funny if someone did the same thing to that fat lard a$$ Michael Moore, or any other of the big libtards.

My patience is simular, though, to this talk show host dude. I think he did the right thing by kicking her off with her "tight on time' tude. I just wonder if this whole thing was planned, though.

Vaevictis
7/10/2006, 06:30 PM
I bet half the people here wouldn't think it was funny if someone did the same thing to that fat lard a$$ Michael Moore, or any other of the big libtards.

Yes, but then the other half would.

Jerk
7/10/2006, 06:32 PM

I know I would.

Newbomb Turk
7/10/2006, 06:32 PM

exactly.

Scott D
7/10/2006, 06:37 PM

My patience is simular, though, to this talk show host dude. I think he did the right thing by kicking her off with her "tight on time' tude. I just wonder if this whole thing was planned, though.

I'd probably laugh harder :)

PhilTLL
7/10/2006, 07:10 PM

I'd laugh my *** off, and I'd also expect Carolla to hang up on anyone who was 90 minutes late calling in. Most of those type of shows run on a pretty tight schedule.

usmc-sooner
7/10/2006, 07:44 PM

you ever see the one where Triumph the insult dog tried to mess with Micheal Moore. The dude was a real tool and I think he had security remove them.

C&CDean
7/10/2006, 07:56 PM
I guess I'm a sheltered sumbitch. Never heard of Carolla, and have never heard/seen Ann Coulter say a single word.

But if I had to **** one of them, I'd probably choose Ann. Or Rhino.

StoopTroup
7/10/2006, 08:10 PM
Beer Drinker vs beer stinker

http://www.bayarearadio.org/photos/adam-carolla_2004_x.jpghttp://www.drinkinggame.net/coulter.jpg

Oldnslo
7/10/2006, 08:44 PM
I wonder if I post something really funny whether some n00b could explain it for everyone else, thereby doubling the humor value of the original funniness thingy.

jk the sooner fan
7/10/2006, 08:47 PM
really if you think about it.....Carola is a comedian, its his job to upstage people like Coulter, its his job to be funny and score board them

so..........Good Job Adam!!!!!!!!!

picasso
7/10/2006, 11:29 PM
Carolla is pretty funny but I always wondered how he got the gig on that sex talk show? knowing the dude's never got any and all.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/10/2006, 11:32 PM
If it would have been Michael Moore or Al Franken...it would be a different response...plus then we could read their vague and farfetched scenario concerning the event and somehow turn into Dick Cheney and Bush used Haliburton contacts to silence them ;)