PDA

View Full Version : Dear Larry King, if you don't know what you are talking about STFU...thanks

Hatfield
7/10/2006, 08:45 AM
Larry King was near the building that exploded in Manhattan this morning. With no evidence that it was, he proceeds to explain that while he has never personally heard a bomb that is what it sounded like.

Nice jorb larry...you are in NYC and you start saying bomb without any evidence to back it up where the likely culprit is a gas leak/explosion.

You have to love the age of instantaneous "journalism"

Mjcpr
7/10/2006, 08:48 AM
I've never personally heard a gas leak/explosion but that is what it sounded like to me.

Hatfield
7/10/2006, 08:50 AM
i heard a gas leak/explosion this morning thanks to the messican i had last night.

OklahomaTuba
7/10/2006, 08:54 AM
Its obvious BushHitler is controlling Larry's mind somehow, to incite more fear mongering among the populace.

Probably killed lots of brown people.

No doubt this explosion was the work of Chimpy McHalliChaney.

OUDoc
7/10/2006, 08:54 AM
i heard a gas leak/explosion this morning thanks to the messican i had last night.
Was he good?

colleyvillesooner
7/10/2006, 08:55 AM
CNN News Alert banner:

The building collapse in New York City is not an act of terrorism "as far as we know at this point," White House spokesman Tony Snow said.

Thanks for clearing that up. :D

etouffee
7/10/2006, 08:55 AM
i heard a gas leak/explosion this morning thanks to the messican i had last night. yeah. sex with illegals makes me poot too.