PDA

View Full Version : I need a favor

Mrs. Norm
7/9/2006, 11:03 PM
Norm didn't have one of his best weekends. Therefore, I need everybody to try to cheer him up. As all of you know, Mondays aren't Norm's best days. TIA ;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/9/2006, 11:06 PM
http://www.luminomagazine.com/2004.03/spotlight/officespace.html

Sooner98
7/9/2006, 11:29 PM
"Uh oh, sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays!"

Mrs. Norm
7/9/2006, 11:41 PM
"Uh oh, sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays!"

Actually, I could see Norm saying something like everyday is like Monday where I work".

olevetonahill
7/9/2006, 11:44 PM
Did that idiot Blow up the BBQ grill again ?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mrs. Norm
7/9/2006, 11:51 PM
Did that idiot Blow up the BBQ grill again ?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Did you just call my man an idiot? Shame on you. Actually, yesterday we had many things going on and he didn't get a lot accomplished. Today, I have to admit, I'm the one that started his day wrong. I had promised him a big breakfast (didn't happen). We had to go to a very early showing of "Pirates" and I didn't have all of the laundry finished. I had to scrounge clothes for him to wear. My son wanted him to go to the city pool. (Norm HATES swimming). We ended up going to dinner with friends of ours after swimming. (we went to a place Norm doesn't like very much). We finally got home about 7:30. Thus, not getting anything accomplished again. So, tomorrow just has to go better!

critical_phil
7/9/2006, 11:53 PM
i'm not trying to be judgemental, but it seem's like norm's bad day was pretty much all your fault.

just sayin'.........

olevetonahill
7/9/2006, 11:55 PM
i'm not trying to be judgemental, but it seem's like norm's bad day was pretty much all your fault.

just sayin'.........
:D :eek: ;)

Mrs. Norm
7/9/2006, 11:57 PM

just sayin'.........

I agree. I can't be perfect all of the time, ya know. ;)

BajaOklahoma
7/10/2006, 08:45 AM
1. breakfast
2 laundry
3. pool
4. dinner
5. lack of accomplishing much yesterday
6. wife posted the above on a message board :eek:

Yesterday was a bad day. Two cycles of three. Whoa!
Today has to be better.