PDA

View Full Version : Sam Bradford

Rogue
7/9/2006, 10:21 AM
Putnam City QB was profiled on a sports show yesterday about up and coming stars. They interviewed coaches and teachers from HS and this kid sounds too good to be true. Is he prolly going to RS this year?

The Consumate Showman
7/9/2006, 12:23 PM
yep.

King Crimson
7/9/2006, 02:19 PM
with Halzle here (and even ENA), i don't see why he wouldn't.

Readyfor8
7/9/2006, 02:25 PM
A redshirt is going to give him the inside track at being a Junior and Senior Starting QB. And if Bomar is as good as I think he can be, we might see Bradford in two years instead of three.

Also wasn't he a Putnam City North player?

batonrougesooner
7/9/2006, 03:27 PM
Also wasn't he a Putnam City North player?

Hell yeah. Go Panthers!
Class of 92

All_Day_28
7/9/2006, 03:28 PM
^^^ yes he was a Putnam City North player... I went to school with him...

Snrfn4ever08
7/9/2006, 04:15 PM
all i know is i go to midwest city high school and he tore up our football team a couple of times in his high school career.

Newbomb Turk
7/9/2006, 04:27 PM
Hell yeah. Go Panthers!
Class of 92
class of 92?
Isn't he a bit old to be playing college ball?

;)

Snrfn4ever08
7/9/2006, 10:51 PM
class of 92?
Isn't he a bit old to be playing college ball?

;)
i'm glad i'm not the only one who had that thought when he made that comment:cool:

goingoneight
7/10/2006, 12:08 AM
Bradford is a media-friendly guy. He presents himself in a manner I am confident in. If he's as hard a worker and as good a player to be picked up by OU, we may have another great homer QB on board. I've only seen a few HS video clips of the guy, but I was really surprised to see rivals.com had him so highly ranked at QB. He's got a good deep ball, incredible dart-ball like Heupel on the short passing game and he communicates well with players. Sort of the ideal Oklahoma quarterback. I don't know however, how he reads defenses, as we all know, Bob Stoops works well with guys who are in sync with the opponents D. I'll try and find a Bradford QB video for ya. A multi-purpose athlete is always a good thing on the field anyway you look at it...

Readyfor8
7/10/2006, 12:14 AM
Hell yeah. Go Panthers!
Class of 92

Hell yea, Go Defects (GED)...

Class of 99

But I spent my first 3 years in PCN and some of the fourth (between causing trouble). Don't ask me how long it took me to fix that **** before I could get into OU.