PDA

View Full Version : I Feel Like a Bandit

SicEmBaylor
7/8/2006, 11:35 PM
A friend of mine called me up tonight and told me that her boyfriend's parents own a house in Bellmead (the *** crack of Waco) about 5 mins from campus. Anyway, it has 3 bedrooms but one of their roommates backed out so they asked if I wanted the room. I'm going to take it becuase this is a pretty nice house with extremely cheap rent.

225.00 a month plus an extra 40 or so for utils which includes wireless internet, cable, etc. That's about 200.00 less a month than Ii'm paying for my apartment.

Problem is, I've never met either of these guys...

Flagstaffsooner
7/8/2006, 11:42 PM
You'll love them.:D
http://home.clara.net/pb/ETGScover3.jpg

Melo
7/8/2006, 11:48 PM
I was going to make a gay comment, but I am glad you did it and not me.

Flagstaffsooner
7/8/2006, 11:52 PM
I was going to make a gay comment, but I am glad you did it and not me.I'm here to do the dirty-work, Melo.:D

BajaOklahoma
7/8/2006, 11:54 PM
Is there a lock on the bedroom door?

Flagstaffsooner
7/9/2006, 12:03 AM
Is there a lock on the bedroom door?Hope there is one on the back door. That's where he keeps his Zima.:D

Melo
7/9/2006, 12:06 AM
I'm here to do the dirty-work, Melo.:D

Cool. I need someone taken care of. Can you help me out? I'll PeeM you with the details.

Flagstaffsooner
7/9/2006, 12:11 AM
Okay, but I don't do rub outs anymore.

bri
7/9/2006, 12:13 AM
A friend of mine called me up tonight and told me that her boyfriend's parents own a house in Bellmead (the *** crack of Waco) about 5 mins from campus. Anyway, it has 3 bedrooms but one of their roommates backed out so they asked if I wanted the room. I'm going to take it becuase this is a pretty nice house with extremely cheap rent.

225.00 a month plus an extra 40 or so for utils which includes wireless internet, cable, etc. That's about 200.00 less a month than Ii'm paying for my apartment.

What the f*ck does any of that have to do with running blocker for 300 cases of bootleg Coors? :confused:

SicEmBaylor
7/9/2006, 01:43 AM
:sigh:
Nothing gay about 3 Baylor men living together. I also clearly said one of them is the b/f of a friend (she's a girl).

I envision many a night of Zima drinking antics.

SicEmBaylor
7/9/2006, 01:44 AM
Cool. I need someone taken care of. Can you help me out? I'll PeeM you with the details.

You're having me dealt with aren't you.

Melo
7/9/2006, 01:52 AM
You're having me dealt with aren't you.

You DO drink Zima, and drive a red bug. Plus, cleaning up after you sucks, and you never appreciate my cooking. Now that youve given me your information for you bank accounts, I'm just going to take advantage of everything. I dont mind tell you all of this because Flag is also a trained ninja, and you'll never even know when youve died. Or something like that.

BajaOklahoma
7/9/2006, 03:06 AM
I just meant that it is nice to have a lock on the door to your room, so you can keep them out of your stuff. It's not like yoou know them, after all.

SicEmBaylor
7/9/2006, 03:12 AM
I just meant that it is nice to have a lock on the door to your room, so you can keep them out of your stuff. It's not like yoou know them, after all.

Ugh, this is true. I hate it when people touch my stuff.

I'm told though that in person I give people the sense that I'm "aloof" and a bit cold, so hopefully they'll get the idea that messing with my stuff is not to be done.

BajaOklahoma
7/9/2006, 03:55 AM
Two of little Baja's friends ended up with an unknown third person in their apt this past year. It was fine and they even plan on staying together this year.
Just get the rules of the house down early. Good luck.

olevetonahill
7/9/2006, 02:28 PM
Okay, but I don't do rub outs anymore.
Yep we unionised now :)
Its My job to turn zima drinkin , ugly azz orange Bug drivers into Catfish Poop ;)

SoonerInKCMO
7/9/2006, 02:43 PM
Nothing gay ... I envision many a night of Zima drinking antics.

:twinkies: