PDA

View Full Version : Hang on Sooner Fans, Football's right around the corner

OklaUalum
7/8/2006, 10:03 AM
Oklahoma Football kicks off in 8 weeks. That's right. 56 days away Sooner fans.

The big game as I see it, is of course, against Texas. Defending national champs, and they aren't going to roll over for us. And, you can bet that they still haven't washed the taste out of their mouths from the early part of the decade yet. But, alas, we will **** in their post-toasties again this year!! AD will run rampant on the burnt-orange-after-births from the south. And that one is just 91 days away folks. Mark it on your calendar. I have. I've already made my hotel and party reservations for the OU Club of Dallas' beat Texas rally! I hope all you good Sooner Fans going to Big-D will join us 'cause I'm going to go completely crazy when we hand Texas half a hundred in October!!!

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!

Flagstaffsooner
7/8/2006, 10:12 AM
Turn it up!

BOOMER! (http://www.ci.norman.ok.us/links/boomer_sooner.htm)

westcoast_sooner
7/8/2006, 10:21 AM
I can't wait. If this bunch plays as well as the team did at the end of last year, this could be something truly special. AD is gonna RAWK!!!

goingoneight
7/9/2006, 11:24 PM
7x7=56???

Snrfn4ever08
7/9/2006, 11:29 PM
7x7=56???
someone needs to practice their gazintas

OklaUalum
7/10/2006, 08:56 AM
letsee.....from July 8th.... that would leave exactly 31 full days in August +1 day in Sept. for the first game....+ the remaining 23 days left in July.... last time I did the math that would be 56 days.....or exactly 8 weeks....

not 7.

And you are right, I needed to edit my original quote!!!!

stoopified
7/10/2006, 04:20 PM
%3 days and some odd hours now.

Jello Biafra
7/10/2006, 04:43 PM
Defending national champs, and they aren't going to roll over for us.

pffft.....

mack clown is going to have to hire Dr. Ruth as a private sex therapist to explain to the younger whorns why they were just thrown to the ground and made to make barn yard animal noises.......

after the OU game, the texas players will be just like their cheerleaders. rode hard and put up wet.