PDA

View Full Version : Silly, silly whorns

Flagstaffsooner
7/7/2006, 08:41 PM
They have outdone their silliness this time. (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4326733&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=)

I wish that me and Vince could pick fruit together in an orchard.
:eek:

RooseveltRoughRider
7/7/2006, 09:00 PM
Thats the "GEIGHEST" thread ever...
And half the reason I don't post there.

goingoneight
7/7/2006, 09:38 PM
Victory begins with 'V' and ends with 'Y...'

so does vasectomy... :D

colleyvillesooner
7/7/2006, 10:29 PM
I'd like the Greatest Football Player Ever to be able to read.

Just Sayin'

:D

Flagstaffsooner
7/7/2006, 10:40 PM
I've see some adolation of great players over here, but that is just silly. I guess that is what happens when you have a NC so rarely. Pathetic, pathetic, whorns.:texan: Hook 'em :texan: Hook 'em

Snrfn4ever08
7/7/2006, 11:47 PM
what's the other half?:confused:

RooseveltRoughRider
7/7/2006, 11:51 PM
what's the other half?:confused:

The lack of rational discussion and the constant pep rally atmosphere.

Snrfn4ever08
7/7/2006, 11:57 PM
The lack of rational discussion and the constant pep rally atmosphere.
alright, thanks:D

swardboy
7/8/2006, 06:03 AM
Hmm...I wouldn't mind picking fruit in an orchard with AD....nevermind.

Snrfn4ever08
7/8/2006, 11:34 AM
Hmm...I wouldn't mind picking fruit in an orchard with AD....nevermind.
please, you're ruining our nongheighness here

Big Red Ron
7/8/2006, 11:40 AM
http://images.washtimes.com/photos/full/20051008-122339-6429.jpg (http://images.washtimes.com/photos/full/20051008-122339-6429.jpg)

Flagstaffsooner
7/8/2006, 11:45 AM
http://images.washtimes.com/photos/full/20051008-122339-6429.jpg (http://images.washtimes.com/photos/full/20051008-122339-6429.jpg)That fruit dropped from the tree.:texan:

lufkinaggie07
7/8/2006, 07:33 PM
The gayness is thick on that board, but thats what you'd expect from whornfags.

Big Red Ron
7/9/2006, 10:07 AM
Too be honest, I expect it from UT and the biggest bunch homos ever collected in one stadium at Pyle Field.

I also read somewhere that Texas (the state) has more homosexuals per capita than California, since about 1998.

Soonerman08
7/9/2006, 10:29 AM
So if Vince Young is the greatest player that ever played....how come he couldn't win all his games???? I mean you could judge this anyway you want but shouldn't the greatest player win every game he starts? At that J. White had a record than Vince Young.

Texas Golfer
7/9/2006, 10:56 PM
Wow. It sounds like the Whorns have already given up. They're still talking about their past while we're talking about our future.

goingoneight
7/9/2006, 11:12 PM
So if Vince Young is the greatest player that ever played....how come he couldn't win all his games???? I mean you could judge this anyway you want but shouldn't the greatest player win every game he starts? At that J. White had a better starting record than Vince Young.

Think for a minute, "what would UT do if Reggie returned that final kick for a TD???" Honestly, do you think they would call VY 'the greatest,' then? No. They would still admire his efforts, and some would lose respect for him due to his low academic performances and his arrogance. I wonder how good they would have done if OU didn't lose to USC they year before??? How pumped up would they be??? How motivated would they be to finally rise above those long five years of defeat in the Cotton Bowl. Everyone's gotta admit, that was going through their minds. If anything OU didn't bother UT, Mack Brown wouldn't have played "Boomer Sooner" in their locker room at all the big games in 2005. For the sake of being non-biased, every great team needs talent, effort, chemistry and motivation. IMHO, the Orange Bowl 2005 was fuel for the fire in the Rose Bowl.

Soonerwolf
7/10/2006, 08:17 AM

And sooner fans wonder why the whorn fans chose to post here over thier own board . . . pretty weak !?!?!
Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
7/10/2006, 08:53 AM
Hook 'em Texas SUCKS!!! Hook 'em

footballfanatic
7/10/2006, 09:12 AM
So if Vince Young is the greatest player that ever played....how come he couldn't win all his games???? I mean you could judge this anyway you want but shouldn't the greatest player win every game he starts? At that J. White had a record than Vince Young.

DOn't even mention Jason White and VY in the same sentence. VY turned in the single biggest performance in a championship game. White never showed up in the 2 biggest games of his life.

footballfanatic
7/10/2006, 09:19 AM
Think for a minute, "what would UT do if Reggie returned that final kick for a TD???" Honestly, do you think they would call VY 'the greatest,' then? No. They would still admire his efforts, and some would lose respect for him due to his low academic performances and his arrogance. I wonder how good they would have done if OU didn't lose to USC they year before??? How pumped up would they be??? How motivated would they be to finally rise above those long five years of defeat in the Cotton Bowl. Everyone's gotta admit, that was going through their minds. If anything OU didn't bother UT, Mack Brown wouldn't have played "Boomer Sooner" in their locker room at all the big games in 2005. For the sake of being non-biased, every great team needs talent, effort, chemistry and motivation. IMHO, the Orange Bowl 2005 was fuel for the fire in the Rose Bowl.

"What if?" posts are so useful.

badger
7/10/2006, 08:46 PM
Obligatory Vince Young joke:

Mack Brown walked into the locker room before a game, looked at Cedric Benson and said, "I'm not supposed to let you play since you failed math, but we need you in there. So, what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if you get it right, you can play."

Benson agreed, so Mack looked into his eyes intently and asked, "Okay, now concentrate hard and tell me the answer to this. What is two plus two?"

Cedric thought for a moment and then answered, "4?"

"Did you say 4?" Brown exclaimed, excited that he had got it right.

Suddenly Vince Young began screaming..., "Come on coach, give him another chance!"

goingoneight
7/10/2006, 09:42 PM
"What if?" posts are so useful.

what if you actually read and considered the possibility? near misses are the difference between heroes and players.

OUstud
7/10/2006, 11:23 PM
VY's see-throughs were college football's answer to @$$less chaps. Warrents mentioning. :mack:

jackietreehorn
7/10/2006, 11:45 PM
DOn't even mention Jason White and VY in the same sentence. VY turned in the single biggest performance in a championship game. White never showed up in the 2 biggest games of his life.

Jason White and Vince Young look very similar; same father i think. --same sentence and it feels really good. AND, jason got there twice!!!!!

badger
7/10/2006, 11:54 PM
Jason White and Vince Young look very similar; same father i think. --same sentence and it feels really good. AND, jason got there twice!!!!!
Need I remind you that Jason and Vince played against each other TWICE as starting quarterbacks?

2003: 65-13

2004: 12-0

Need I remind you that 2003 was the most lopsided victory in the RRS ever? Need I remind you that 2004 was the first Texas shutout in years?

You have just wonderlic'd yourself into greater levels of stupidity than even vy.

sooner518
7/11/2006, 12:23 AM
if Lendale White had gained a half yard more on 4th down....

Snrfn4ever08
7/11/2006, 11:12 AM
if Lendale White had gained a half yard more on 4th down....
don't start another what if post. oh, and we don't wanna relive that game, nor a certain game the year before.