PDA

View Full Version : Hot for (band) teacher v.23476894

Okla-homey
7/7/2006, 03:08 PM
yee-haw!

Ex-Michigan Band Teacher Admits to Sex
Jul 07 9:06 AM US/Eastern

SAGINAW, Mich.-A former middle school band teacher admitted she had sexual contact with six male students and entered a guilty plea one day before her trial was scheduled to start. Laura L. Findlay, 32, pleaded guilty Thursday in Saginaw County Circuit Court to 22 counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a person younger than 16.

Under an agreement with prosecutors, she faces at least seven years in prison at sentencing Aug. 17, though the judge could sentence her to up to life in prison. Defense lawyer James F. Piazza said his client might withdraw her plea if the sentence exceeds seven years.

Prosecutors say Findlay had sexual contact with male students from Ricker Middle School in Buena Vista Township over five months in 2004- She had taught at the school for seven years.

Assistant prosecutor James T. Borchard said the students and their parents agreed with the plea deal.

mdklatt
7/7/2006, 03:10 PM
This one time? At band camp?

Now that we've got that out of the way, I hope this junior high band director was a lot hotter than my junior high band director.

<shudder>

SoonerInKCMO
7/7/2006, 03:14 PM
This may or may not be her:

http://photos4.flickr.com/7911950_89f5eb1e4a_m.jpg

I don't know for sure because I can't view stuff on Flickr from work.

IronSooner
7/7/2006, 03:18 PM
Nor apparently can we.

Yet more BS...we always had guy band teachers. And I doubt any of the girls in band would have gone for them either.

mdklatt
7/7/2006, 03:25 PM
And I doubt any of the girls in band would have gone for them either.

Ain't that the truth!

NormanPride
7/7/2006, 03:48 PM
Pretty unrelated, but we had a junior high band from Japan visit while I was in High School. There were NO GUYS. NONE. Apparently, guys just don't do band over there.

On a side note, there were two people that the girls followed everywhere and asked for autographs and pictures with. One was our blonde-haired, blue-eyed drum major (who most of the girls in HS liked anyway) and me, the 6'5" giant. Japanese girls are violent... :eek:

mdklatt
7/7/2006, 03:51 PM
Japanese girls are violent... :eek:

http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~kajilin/image/kancho.jpg

NormanPride
7/7/2006, 04:11 PM
http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~kajilin/image/kancho.jpg

At our relative heights, I was in serious danger. Thank goodness I had my "Gaijin Perimeter" on!

Scott D
7/7/2006, 06:50 PM
Pretty unrelated, but we had a junior high band from Japan visit while I was in High School. There were NO GUYS. NONE. Apparently, guys just don't do band over there.

On a side note, there were two people that the girls followed everywhere and asked for autographs and pictures with. One was our blonde-haired, blue-eyed drum major (who most of the girls in HS liked anyway) and me, the 6'5" giant. Japanese girls are violent... :eek:

heh autographs....I used to get my classes stopped for pictures.

GottaHavePride
7/7/2006, 07:23 PM

Really? Because there are some killer musicians from Japan. And not like ninja-musicians, I mean just serious badasses - they work harder. You sure it wasn't just an all-girls school?