PDA

View Full Version : Texas OU games from 2000 to 2004......

JBIILonghorns
7/7/2006, 10:20 AM
Hey fellas,

I have vhs tapes of all 5 games that I don't need anymore (I put them to dvd), just seeing if anyone wants to perhaps trade for the vhs tapes of each game (each game is taped in LP mode, which is better viewing quality than SLP mode)...I figure some fans here would want to see these again instead of me tossing the tapes....pm me

XingTheRubicon
7/7/2006, 10:38 AM
It's the OU-Texas game (did you watch them) and we have a forum for this...

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7

milesl
7/7/2006, 02:23 PM
be interested in having a copy of the DVD of those games. Pay you for what you think your time is worth.

goingoneight
7/7/2006, 09:49 PM
Hey fellas,

I have vhs tapes of all 5 games that I don't need anymore (I put them to dvd), just seeing if anyone wants to perhaps trade for the vhs tapes of each game (each game is taped in LP mode, which is better viewing quality than SLP mode)...I figure some fans here would want to see these again instead of me tossing the tapes....pm me

I'm glad to see you kept them... :D I got them through www.soonersports.com with good 'ol Bob Barry announcing, though... Thanks anywho... And sorry you had to hang onto those such memories! :P

AzianSooner
7/7/2006, 11:24 PM
Hey fellas,

Make sure don't tape any more OU-Tex game from 2006 to 2010. It's gonna bring you more dreadful pain and terrible sadness.

JBIILonghorns
7/8/2006, 03:07 AM
I'm glad to see you kept them... :D I got them through www.soonersports.com with good 'ol Bob Barry announcing, though... Thanks anywho... And sorry you had to hang onto those such memories! :P

OUs teams from 00 to 04 were some of the best....I'm still baffled how the 2003 sooners did not win it all...that team dominated everyone, and suddenly lost it's mojo against K-State

JBIILonghorns
7/8/2006, 03:11 AM
Make sure don't tape any more OU-Tex game from 2006 to 2010. It's gonna bring you more dreadful pain and terrible sadness.

well, the series has traditionally gone in streaks, so I look forward to another 2-4 wins in a row against you guys....Ut is guaranteed at least 2... :)