StoopTroup
7/7/2006, 12:23 AM
Naked.

I didn't really need to see that.

Failure To Launch.

B Movie.

Sooner in Tampa
7/7/2006, 05:21 AM
HEH...the wifey made me watch that movie the other night.

TB with no clothes was horrid...but it was funny as hell...a "naked room"

The whole plot was totally predictable, but it was allright...I am not a big fan Matthew or Sarah, but again, it was bearable.

SeattleOUstudent
7/7/2006, 07:32 AM
I thought the movie was pretty good.

7/7/2006, 07:46 AM
Of the few times I have found Leno funny, Bradshaw is a guest. They are classic together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGD81K00fNA&search=terry%20bradshaw

StoopTroup
7/7/2006, 10:04 AM
Arkansas ICU...lol.

http://www.daniellearnaud.com/images/Alison%20Jones%20Woman%20Breaking%20Cardboard%20Bo x.jpg

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/7/2006, 10:21 AM
I watched it on the plane from Cozumel to Dallas a few weeks ago. They edited the nekkid scene.

Sooner in Tampa
7/7/2006, 10:30 AM
I watched it on the plane from Cozumel to Dallas a few weeks ago. They edited the nekkid scene.You was robbed. ;)

Chuck Bao
7/7/2006, 10:34 AM
What are you guys talking about? Bradshaw nekkid is the best part of this movie, or the Kathy Bates character talking about Bradshaw nekkid was the best part. At least, it made me laugh. The rest of the movie was crap and I only watched it because it was on the flight from San Francisco to DFW.

I thought Bradshaw is an Okie now. Didn't someone say he bought a place down near Thackerville?

StoopTroup
7/7/2006, 10:36 AM
I liked every animal attack scene and when they drop MM off the rock wall. :D

Sooner in Tampa
7/7/2006, 10:39 AM
"Our son is a flight attendent...so it doesn't make any sense for him to get his own place...so he stays with us"

"Plus...he has lots of pilot friends that let him stay overnight allot"

SeattleOUstudent
7/7/2006, 11:32 AM
What are you guys talking about? Bradshaw nekkid is the best part of this movie, or the Kathy Bates character talking about Bradshaw nekkid was the best part. At least, it made me laugh. The rest of the movie was crap and I only watched it because it was on the flight from San Francisco to DFW.

I thought Bradshaw is an Okie now. Didn't someone say he bought a place down near Thackerville?

Yes, he did...he has talked about it on the tonight show before.

frankensooner
7/7/2006, 11:35 AM
It wasn't bad. I have seen worse. The movie, not that nekid Bradshaw, I mean.