PDA

View Full Version : Quote from cnnsi.com about Wilson/N'western job

The Ensuing Kickoff
7/6/2006, 08:33 PM
Being a double Sooner/Northwestern alum, I still think Northwestern is one of the crappiest jobs in all of Div. I college football.

Here's the quote:

--------------
"Another option might be Dunbar's predecessor, Kevin Wilson, now the offensive coordinator at Oklahoma, whose ties to Walker date back to his days as a graduate assistant at North Carolina in the mid-'80s (he would go on to become Walker's coordinator at both Miami of Ohio and Northwestern). Wilson was instrumental in the original installation of the spread offense the Wildcats run. It's highly unlikely, however, he would bolt a potential national-title contender at Oklahoma a month before the season."
---------------
:twinkies:

sooneron
7/6/2006, 09:24 PM
This crap is ridiculous. Everyone knows they will name an interim that is already on the staff there. It is what makes sense.

soonerinabilene
7/6/2006, 09:45 PM
This crap is ridiculous. Everyone knows they will name an interim that is already on the staff there. It is what makes sense.

i agree. after this coming season would be the time to bring in somebody not on the staff right now, and i think that wilson would be a good idea to consider. but right now, dont see it happening.

goingoneight
7/6/2006, 10:13 PM
i agree. after this coming season would be the time to bring in somebody not on the staff right now, and i think that wilson would be a good idea to consider. but right now, dont see it happening.

More Like...

Oklahoma University: Where 8-4 seasons are "good starts..."

Oklahoma State University: Where 8-4 only matters if you beat OU...

Nice sig, though... spek!!!

Salt City Sooner
7/7/2006, 12:26 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing McGee get a shot, but I'd be a bit surprised. He's still awfully young.