PDA

View Full Version : HEY CITY OF DALLAS, FLOWER YOU! and TXU

1stTimeCaller
7/6/2006, 04:17 PM
I've been trying for the last 45 minutes trying to get the power on my job switched from temporary power to permanent power. The assclowns at TXU keep trying to tell me that my account is on hold because they are waiting for the inspection report from the City. I keep trying to explain to the girl that this is a State job and the City has no jurisdiction and does not inspect anything on this job.

She then tells me that I need a letter from the City saying that they have no jurisdiction.

I call the City Inspection office. The jackhole there tells me that he won't be writing anything and'good luck getting my permanent power turned on'.

I'm gonna cut someone. I feel like I'm stuck in a thread between Tuba and Hatfield as this is one sorry-assed merry-go-round I'm on.

I guess I'll just call the State Senator and the Chancellor of the University to get this **** straightened out.

StoopTroup
7/6/2006, 04:19 PM
You didn't mention you were a Sooner did you?

Osce0la
7/6/2006, 04:20 PM
I've been trying for the last 45 minutes trying to get the power on my job switched from temporary power to permanent power. The assclowns at TXU keep trying to tell me that my account is on hold because they are waiting for the inspection report from the City. I keep trying to explain to the girl that this is a State job and the City has no jurisdiction and does not inspect anything on this job.

She then tells me that I need a letter from the City saying that they have no jurisdiction.

I call the City Inspection office. The jackhole there tells me that he won't be writing anything and'good luck getting my permanent power turned on'.

I'm gonna cut someone. I feel like I'm stuck in a thread between Tuba and Hatfield as this is one sorry-assed merry-go-round I'm on.

I guess I'll just call the State Senator and the Chancellor of the University to get this **** straightened out.
So much for the excitement of the new little one huh...

Sooner in Tampa
7/6/2006, 04:21 PM
Dude...you really are ****ed that Stan is back aren't you?

1stTimeCaller
7/6/2006, 04:21 PM
So much for the excitement of the new little one huh...

Today has been a roller coaster. I learn that today's the day I become an uncle, get and lose a new girlfriend and then this s***e.

BajaOklahoma
7/6/2006, 04:29 PM
Contact the person in charge of the project at the State level.
The State Senator and the Chancellor of the University would only be helpful in giving you the names of people to contact.

And talk to the supervisors at both TXU and the City. There are people who think they have more power than they do. and rules change all of the time.

If you call Laura baby, please call her by her correct form of address "b!itch"
TIA

IB4OU2
7/6/2006, 04:30 PM
Lesson Learned- Be Pro-active. :D

1stTimeCaller
7/6/2006, 04:33 PM
Contact the person in charge of the project at the State level.
The State Senator and the Chancellor of the University would only be helpful in giving you the names of people to contact.

And talk to the supervisors at both TXU and the City. There are people who think they have more power than they do. and rules change all of the time.

If you call Laura baby, please call her by her correct form of address "b!itch"
TIA

I asked Tory at TXU twice to talk to her supervisor. both times she came back on and said, ' Sir, my supervisor said...'.

There are so many people 'in charge' of this project with the university it's redonkulous. the owner's rep said that they had the same problems getting the temp power turned on until we called the Mayor, she decided that turning it on so the Governor could be here for the ground-breaking ceremony was important.

I've got him working on it now.

1stTimeCaller
7/6/2006, 04:34 PM
Lesson Learned- Be Pro-active. :D

My superintendent has been working on this for two weeks and the owner's rep a few months now. My Super was fed up with it I guess and passed it to me.

Beef
7/6/2006, 04:44 PM
You really need someone below you to pass this along to. And I'm not referring to Howzit.