PDA

View Full Version : Frozen shaving cream

Petro-Sooner
7/6/2006, 01:56 PM
So at camp I learned of this little prank. Freeze a can then slice it open with a knife. Stuff expands like crazy. Anyone heard of this?

SoonerWood
7/6/2006, 02:02 PM
then what?

mdklatt
7/6/2006, 02:05 PM
Don't shaving cream cans explode if you puncture them?

Or throw them into a campfire like some idiot HS classmates of mine....

NormanPride
Hooray for shrapnel!

Petro-Sooner
Well thats about it. The girls sure had a mess to clean up in their cabins though.

Its a slow day.

Petro-Sooner
7/6/2006, 02:06 PM
Evidently when frozen they dont explode. Or we got lucky and this one didnt.

StoopTroup
7/6/2006, 02:08 PM
What about the digital camera finger trick?

if photographed in a certain close up way, (shown above) are practically indistinguishable from pictures of thighs and buttocks.

StoopTroup
7/6/2006, 02:13 PM
If you freeze a can of shaving cream in liquid nitrogen, then carefully hacksaw the can open, you can pull out a frozen shaving cream cylinder. This frozen foam block will expand at it heats up, making a huge mess! Two frozen shaving cream "bombs" can fill an entire car, so a car with a window rolled down makes the perfect target!

http://www.mejeme.com/theboys/2004/p2180004.jpg

Mjcpr
7/6/2006, 02:14 PM
Now where did I put that liquid nitrogen refrigerator of mine?

StoopTroup
7/6/2006, 02:22 PM
You'll need some really special gloves BTW...I don't suggest using an oven mitt when handling the LO2...:D

A Soak Box (Old Cooler) and a Coffee Can would work though...

Oh yeah...goggles and or a face mask and an apron are probably a good idea too. :D

Newbomb Turk
7/6/2006, 02:23 PM
great - just what more little idiot punks need to know.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/6/2006, 02:31 PM
So at camp I learned of this little prank. Freeze a can then slice it open with a knife. Stuff expands like crazy. Anyone heard of this?What kind of camp was this?

StoopTroup
7/6/2006, 02:32 PM
Nerd Camp? :D

Petro-Sooner
7/6/2006, 02:35 PM
If by nerd camp you mean a camp where hot chicks get up on tables and demand to be sprayed down with water while they dance.........

Then yes.

Geology field camp actually. I'm almost a graduate. :texan:

Czar Soonerov
7/6/2006, 02:36 PM
Band camp?

Snrfn4ever08
7/6/2006, 02:41 PM
You'll need some really special gloves BTW...I don't suggest using an oven mitt when handling the LO2...:D

Oh yeah...goggles and or a face mask and an apron are probably a good idea too. :D
don't mean to call you out or anything, but LO2 would be liguid oxygen. i think what you were looking for was LN2. don't let it happen again:D

StoopTroup
7/6/2006, 02:42 PM
If by nerd camp you mean a camp where hot chicks get up on tables and demand to be sprayed down with water while they dance.........

Then yes.

Geology field camp actually. I'm almost a graduate. :texan:
We need more information, I'm sure there are some folks on here how need a good shave by some Hot Chick. :D

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
7/6/2006, 02:43 PM
stooptroup, i'd explore that site a little more before you hot link from it...

Czar Soonerov
7/6/2006, 02:44 PM
I was hoping ofr another shaving thread.

yermom
7/6/2006, 02:45 PM
that sounds like a blast

Petro-Sooner
7/6/2006, 02:48 PM
I'm telling ya, geologists rock.

:rolleyes:

StoopTroup
7/6/2006, 02:50 PM
What site? :D

yermom
7/6/2006, 02:53 PM

hmmm... i'm missing something aren't i?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
7/6/2006, 02:54 PM
i was just reading about all the pranks he did with people hot linking to images on his server.

Ike
7/6/2006, 03:00 PM

generally, you don't want to handle the LN2 directly, but to pull the can out with a long pair of pliers or other instrument. After the can has been removed and is free of LN2 (a few seconds really), handling it with oven mitts would be OK.

yermom
7/6/2006, 03:11 PM
i was just reading about all the pranks he did with people hot linking to images on his server.

oh.

heh

StoopTroup
7/6/2006, 03:15 PM
generally, you don't want to handle the LN2 directly, but to pull the can out with a long pair of pliers or other instrument. After the can has been removed and is free of LN2 (a few seconds really), handling it with oven mitts would be OK.
I wear the gloves when I'm handling the hose after that I use duckbilled pliers or whatever suits the need. In this case tongs would probably be OK.

That stuff is not very forgiving if you splash it.