PDA

View Full Version : Dear Quizno's

Petro-Sooner
7/6/2006, 12:41 PM
Your chicken and bacon sammich was so-so. But it beats fish nuggets from the Conoco.

JohnnyMack
7/6/2006, 12:49 PM
Don't speak ill of the chicken bacon ranch goodness (with extra pickles) at Quizno's. It is teh awesome.

OhU1
7/6/2006, 01:01 PM
Banjo playing rats love the Quiznos subs.

Boomer.....
7/6/2006, 01:20 PM
Banjo playing rats love the Quiznos subs.

and the Pickle Bar!

SoonerBorn68
7/6/2006, 06:30 PM
Dear Quizno's...A few weeks ago I took the family to one of your places 'cause I heard you had good subs. They were but it cost me $40. I will now reflect back on my one and only trip to your shop.

King Crimson
7/6/2006, 06:38 PM
Dear Quizno's...A few weeks ago I took the family to one of your places 'cause I heard you had good subs. They were but it cost me $40. I will now reflect back on my one and only trip to your shop.

the quality does not justify the price, I agree. if you actually open yer sammie and look at their "special" Angus roast beef.....it's pretty crappy.

the last time i went there the meat on my sammie had rainbows of freezer burn like it was a free leprechaun run on pots of gold....and whatever it's fast food....but for 8 bucks a sandwich i can think of at least 3 local places that are better, serve better deli meats, and are mostly cheaper for a big *** footlong pastrami, italian or cheesesteak--with real lettuce too and not bagged, shredded iceberg.

sanantoniosooner
7/6/2006, 06:41 PM
Quiznos rocks.
http://www.adweek.com/adweek/photos/2004/02/W2/10_CR_News_Quiznos.jpg

TopDaugIn2000
7/6/2006, 07:48 PM
I tried one of their new flatbread salads the other day and I thought it was good. I agree, they are pricey, and for sammiches I'm happy with subway. But their salad pawned subway's by far.

oh, and it was the quizno's in Beverly Hills. we usually eat at subway while there, it's just something about the total irony that makes me wanna eat while there. But a quiznos sits two doors down so we went there this time instead.

whatsername
7/8/2006, 01:31 PM
Classic club with bacon!

I agree, it's a little pricey, but if you go to quiznos.com and sign up for special offers, they'll email coupons every month. I rarely go to Q without a coupon.

Jimminy Crimson
7/8/2006, 02:22 PM
I polished off a black angus sammy from Quizno's for lunch today.

Perfect hangover cure! ;)