PDA

View Full Version : Who decides to do stuff like this?

Osce0la
7/6/2006, 12:40 PM
So I'm leaving the gas station this morning (where gas was still $2.77 thank God), I get to the intersection from the little side road, and there is a bush right there in the middle of the road, blocking your view of the street (which is a pretty busy street at 7:30 in the morning). Do these people not realize that you can't see the road because of the placement of these shrubs? And it's not like this is the only place around here that is set up like this, it's like this all over the place here.
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2892/wtf7lc.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

slickdawg
7/6/2006, 12:41 PM
I've seen Brat's bush, and that's definately not it.

:D

Czar Soonerov
7/6/2006, 12:54 PM
So are you asking "who plants a bush there?" or "who takes a picture of a bush and posts it on a message board?"

I think the answer to both questions is the same. ;)

King Crimson
7/6/2006, 01:12 PM
there's a lot of that "WTF was the City thinking putting that visibility destroying tree right there" at intersections where i live. but, those are smalltime compared to the "re-designed" intersections around the university campus which are pedestrian death traps. i'm surprised there aren't 4 or 5 students steamrolled by SUV driving sorority girls talking on the phone smoking and slurping a smoothie while driving every day school is in session. of course, the ped students increase their odds by just pressing the "walk" button and strolling into the intersection doing their ipod dancing without looking either way.....so maybe Darwin is in charge.

VeeJay
7/6/2006, 04:15 PM
Someone needs to pick up the trash at that intersection.

Newbomb Turk
7/6/2006, 04:17 PM
you really should put your phone down and pay more attention to the traffic.

Osce0la
7/6/2006, 04:18 PM
you really should put your phone down and pay more attention to the traffic.
To be fair, my phone was in my pocket until I got stuck there unable to see the road I was trying to turn onto...Then I decided to take a picture of it so I could place it on the SO so everybody could see how much trash was out on the street in Trussville.

Newbomb Turk
7/6/2006, 04:20 PM
It appears to be mainly white trash.

StoopTroup
7/6/2006, 04:22 PM
It looks clear to me....

GO!

Osce0la
7/6/2006, 04:27 PM
It appears to be mainly white trash.
Well, it is Trussville (not that anyone in OK nows anything about Trussville so that makes absolutely no sense for me to post that on here).

And FTR, I don't live in Trussville, I just have to drive through there to get to work.