PDA

View Full Version : HOT DIGGITY DAMN!!!!!

1stTimeCaller
7/6/2006, 11:03 AM
My brother just called and his wife's water just broke and they are headed to the hospital!!!

The world is about to meet it's newest Sooner fan, Derek Brooks Caller!!!

Looks like I'll be in Tulsa this weekend!!!!

HO LEE CRAP, if having you own kid is near as exciting as getting a nephew is, you parents out there are fortunate.

I'M STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crawfish
7/6/2006, 11:04 AM
It's more exciting...until you don't sleep for eight months.

Congrats!

Okla-homey
7/6/2006, 11:07 AM
I wish they made Mack Brown disposable diapers.

slickdawg
7/6/2006, 11:07 AM
My brother just called and his wife's water just broke and they are headed to the hospital!!!

The world is about to meet it's newest Sooner fan, Derek Brooks Caller!!!

Looks like I'll be in Tulsa this weekend!!!!

HO LEE CRAP, if having you own kid is near as exciting as getting a nephew is, you parents out there are fortunate.

I'M STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1TC, congratulations!

And yes, there is NOTHING more wonderful than having a child. Slickdaughter
is the greatest thing in the world.

1stTimeCaller
7/6/2006, 11:08 AM
I wish they made Mack Brown disposable diapers.

I'm thinking that this kid is gonna poop gold bars.

1stTimeCaller
7/6/2006, 11:09 AM
I hope the kid gets my sense of style an not my brother's.

Can you believe that my brother doesn't own a single pearl snap shirt, tiedyed shirt or Grady County Sherriff's shirt?

Mjcpr
7/6/2006, 11:10 AM
I hope the kid gets my sense of style an not my brother's.

Can you believe that my brother doesn't own a single pearl snap shirt, tiedyed shirt or Grady County Sherriff's shirt?

How did he ever get married??!!!

1stTimeCaller
7/6/2006, 11:12 AM
How did he ever get married??!!!

to an OU cheerleader at that.....

Petro-Sooner
7/6/2006, 11:13 AM
mmmmm cheerleader.

1stTimeCaller
7/6/2006, 11:15 AM
Sorry for being so excited but this is a first for our family. I've already told my brother that we need to keep him limber enough so that when he's the drum major at OU he can put the hat all the way on the ground. If the kid is a band nerd :D

walkoffsooner
7/6/2006, 11:17 AM
Does she still have the pom poms?

1stTimeCaller
7/6/2006, 11:20 AM
I doubt it. Ya'll know that sweet satin OU Pom Pon jacket that I have? She asked me how I got it because she had to turn in all of her cheer stuff. I said something to the effect of 'That sucks'. She then said, 'Yeah your brother asks me about the outfits all the time'.

It's a wonder they were able to make this kid without the cheerleading outfits.

Moving on, I'm soooooo stoked. I'm Rockin'

MamaMia
7/6/2006, 11:23 AM
I am so happy for you and your family. Giving birth to my first child and my only son was one of the happiest days of my life. :)

Keep him away from bar flies on welfare with needy tendencies.

slickdawg
7/6/2006, 11:24 AM
14 years from now....

"Uncle 1TC gave me the beer and the playboy"

1stTimeCaller
7/6/2006, 11:27 AM
And how in the fworld do my brother and SIL have the right to go ahead a determine that i will be called Uncle Scooter? That ain't no kinda right. Not at all.

NormanPride
7/6/2006, 11:32 AM
2 years from now....

"Uncle 1TC told me the floor was just as good..."

:D

1stTimeCaller
7/6/2006, 01:29 PM
it just dawned on me. the best thing about kids is the excuse factor. I get to leave at noon tomorrow to go see my new nephew. Getting out of work has to be easy for parents.

StoopTroup
7/6/2006, 02:03 PM
I'm thinking that if you want another Neice or Nephew you should probably find a seamstress to make her a knockoff OU Cheerleader OUtfit, once she rebounds from the pregnancy of cOUrse.

I'm sure your Brother will thank you. :D

1TC...I got caught IN THE ROOM during the delivery of my Ex-SIL's 3rd kid. It was the 1st time I saw a live birth. The problem was when the Doctor came in I was between the wall and the bed and he said..."Lets have a Baby!". The only way out for me was to crawl over my SIL. I relaxed realizing that I couldn't see anything since I was at the head of the bed....then...the nightmare happened. I looked up at the TV on the wall at the foot of the bed and there was the delivery in all it's glory reflecting in the blankness of the turned off TV screen. I was amazed and yet quiet disturbed at the same time. I watched as my BNL cut the cord and in less than 30 minutes the whole thing was over.

I felt like a Pro when my Wife delivered our Daughter. Matter of fact there was a 15-20 minute period where they left me in there coaching my Wife through the 12 hours of labor...but that another story...lol.

Congrats and BOOMER SOONER ! ! !

StoopTroup

1stTimeCaller
7/6/2006, 02:21 PM
I guess that's better than being there for the conception.

Osce0la
7/6/2006, 03:06 PM
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/156/db2qy.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
I know the sonograms aren't that clear, but did he look like this? :confused:

Congrats to them!