PDA

View Full Version : I wish everyone would just chill...

Okla-homey
7/6/2006, 10:35 AM
over this pathetic loser in North Korea and his craptastic "missiles." The things don't even work worth a dang. The jacka$$ welds ten 55 gallon drums on top of each other and installs a pointy tip at one end and a rocket motor at the other, then fires it into the Sea of Japan. Oh, I'm sooo skeered!!! Why all the freaking? Slow news period or what?

jk the sooner fan
7/6/2006, 10:43 AM
you have to think that at some point yesterday, somebody at norad had their finger near the "nuke the ever lovin shi* out of north korea" button

they were able to quickly determine that the missiles were no threat

well what if they had not been able too? what if the duct tape on that missile had held?

sooner_born_1960
7/6/2006, 10:44 AM
I agree. It doesn't sound like that poondong missle is worth a sh*t.

GottaHavePride
7/6/2006, 10:45 AM
well what if they had not been able too? what if the duct tape on that missile had held?

Um, crispy fried won-tons?

Okla-homey
7/6/2006, 10:45 AM
you have to think that at some point yesterday, somebody at norad had their finger near the "nuke the ever lovin shi* out of north korea" button

If he keeps it up, the Japanese may just whip up a little airstrike. They have experience in that sort of thing.

walkoffsooner
7/6/2006, 10:48 AM
I don't know if they would waste there good stuff testing us.

Boarder
7/6/2006, 11:02 AM
He's just rone-ree.

slickdawg
7/6/2006, 11:05 AM
I know, it's pathetic.

Like the SCUD missle during Desert Storm. How advanced of a weapon
was this?

Basically, it worked like this:

The Iraqi's pulled up a car, opened the trunk, and fired the scud like a
bottle rocket, then went home to watch CNN to see where it landed.

Okla-homey
7/6/2006, 11:08 AM
The Nazis had better surface-to-surface missiles in flippin' 1943 for goshsakes.

Mjcpr
7/6/2006, 11:09 AM
Somebody should tell W to stop worrying since there is no threat.

NormanPride
7/6/2006, 11:15 AM
Stupid warmongering liberal media...

Rhino
7/6/2006, 11:20 AM
It might be pathetic, but don't think that Iran isn't looking at the situation to see how we (and the world) react to it.

C&CDean
7/6/2006, 11:22 AM
Um, crispy fried won-tons?

Surrounded by ****in' hillbillies.......

It's Korea dude. Crispy fried kimchee. Or Fido-on-a-stick.

Boarder
7/6/2006, 11:23 AM
It might be pathetic, but don't think that Iran isn't looking at the situation to see how we (and the world) react to it.
Iran's too busy blaming the US for not providing enough security when a busload of Iranians get blown up in Iraq. Even though, of course, they want the US to leave immediately.

sooner_born_1960
7/6/2006, 11:23 AM
I don't think there is enough sand in Korea to turn it into a big piece of glass.

Okla-homey
7/6/2006, 11:25 AM

You'll note he referred to them as "rockets" yesterday vice "missiles." That's presidential smack talk. Rocket: unguided POS. Missile: guided weapon.:D

C&CDean
7/6/2006, 11:33 AM
You'll note he referred to them as "rockets" yesterday vice "missiles." That's presidential smack talk. Rocket: unguided POS. Missile: guided weapon.:D

Dude, I like W, but I ain't sure he's that sharp.

slickdawg
7/6/2006, 11:34 AM
Dude, I like W, but I ain't sure he's that sharp.

He's just reading from the teleprompter.

GottaHavePride
7/6/2006, 11:45 AM
Surrounded by ****in' hillbillies.......

It's Korea dude. Crispy fried kimchee. Or Fido-on-a-stick.

Sorry, I'm not really up on my Korean food. ;)

colleyvillesooner
7/6/2006, 12:01 PM
He's just reading from the teleprompter.

He can read!? ;)

jeremy885
7/6/2006, 12:03 PM

Crazy guy + nuclear weapons + possible long range missles that can hit us or our allies= threat

Mjcpr
7/6/2006, 12:05 PM
Crazy guy + nuclear weapons + possible long range missles that can hit us or our allies= threat

Clearly, you haven't read this thread.

C&CDean
7/6/2006, 12:06 PM

Crazy guy + pipe bomb + OU stadium full of people > Kim Dumb ****

jeremy885
7/6/2006, 12:06 PM
I have, I just have everyone block except for you. ;)

Mjcpr
7/6/2006, 12:07 PM
I have, I just have everyone block except for you. ;)

Oh, I see.......to summarize: nothing to worry about, no threat at all.

:D

StoopTroup
7/6/2006, 12:44 PM
I'm pretty sure Canada is a little worried this wacko might get lucky and actually get one to go a little farther and miss it's intended target.

Also...I think we are just testing the U.N. again to see how they will react.

If your the guy selling the wackjob missles...why isn't the U.N. doing anything to stop them. If he's creating them himself (doubtful)...sanctions probably need to be levied against his country.

I just think the folks selling the missles to him got to be laughing their a**es off when he lit 7. They probably got on the phone pretty quick asking if he'd like to buy some better quality (They'll go another 500 feet before cracking up :D ) missles.

What an idiot? Time will tell.

slickdawg
7/6/2006, 12:47 PM
Jesus people, let 'em fire the damned thing. Then we fire one and let it land
in Kim Dung Il's backyard with a note "the next one will be a crowd pleaser"

Stoop Dawg
7/6/2006, 01:58 PM
I want to know what the hell France thinks about all of this. We get reports what Russia thinks, China thinks, Japan thinks, USA thinks, but why no report of what France is thinking? France has all the answers, I think W should just defer to them.

Okla-homey
7/6/2006, 01:59 PM
I want to know what the hell France thinks about all of this. We get reports what Russia thinks, China thinks, Japan thinks, USA thinks, but why no report of what France is thinking? France has all the answers, I think W should just defer to them.

They're too busy watching world cup soccer to care.

Stoop Dawg
7/6/2006, 02:02 PM
If N.Korea put half as much effort into their World Cup team as they do their "rockets" maybe they'd get some respect on this planet!

Beef
7/6/2006, 02:08 PM
Why is it so easy to picture W giggling whenever someone tells him that the Taepodong missile factory is in No Dong?

IB4OU2
7/6/2006, 02:08 PM
They're too busy hiding under their beds while watching the world cup soccer to care.

fixed-

Osce0la
7/6/2006, 02:25 PM

IF they had used duct tape, it would have held. Stupid Koreans :rolleyes:

49r
7/6/2006, 04:55 PM
over this pathetic loser in North Korea and his craptastic "missiles." The things don't even work worth a dang. The jacka$$ welds ten 55 gallon drums on top of each other and installs a pointy tip at one end and a rocket motor at the other, then fires it into the Sea of Japan. Oh, I'm sooo skeered!!! Why all the freaking? Slow news period or what?

They gotta start somewhere.

I've never built a rocket before myself...and I'm sure that without step-by-step instructions my first few attempts would be pretty pathetic too.

Eventually, though, I'd get it working I'm sure.

OUHOMER
7/6/2006, 08:08 PM
I am sure japan is sh!ting bricks... I miscue and bad memories

Jerk
7/6/2006, 08:23 PM
Don't worry, boys. My brother and I are going to go over there and 'take em out' as soon as we figure out how to get the Jeep across the Bering Straight.