PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Mr. President....

Hatfield
7/6/2006, 09:24 AM
http://4umi.com/image/people/Marilyn_Monroe.jpg

W turns 60 today

Hatfield
7/7/2006, 08:16 AM
nobody else wanted to wish him a happy birthday?

etouffee
7/7/2006, 08:18 AM
I don't know how to say it in spanish.

picasso
7/7/2006, 08:32 AM
nobody else wanted to wish him a happy birthday?
I doubt he reads this board.

I'll bet he's on NickZepp's bbs.

crawfish
7/7/2006, 08:33 AM
HPCIC!

I'll use extra fuel today in your honor. :D

Hatfield
7/7/2006, 08:33 AM
I don't know how to say it in spanish.

feliz cumpleanos

p.s. guess it was the messenger.

C&CDean
7/7/2006, 08:46 AM
p.s. guess it was the messenger.

Ya think?

Hatfield
7/7/2006, 08:55 AM
Ya think?

just think it is cute when all you "you never say anything good blah blah blah" people are presented with evidence to the contrary they shut up and run for the hills.....on something as innocent as wishing the president a happy birthday.

sad, petty, but expected.*

*if that really is what is going on around here (as seemingly evidenced by your post)

C&CDean
7/7/2006, 09:13 AM
just think it is cute when all you "you never say anything good blah blah blah" people are presented with evidence to the contrary they shut up and run for the hills.....on something as innocent as wishing the president a happy birthday.

sad, petty, but expected.*

*if that really is what is going on around here (as seemingly evidenced by your post)

Yeah, OK, if you say so......

C'mon Hatfield, show me a thread you've started that wasn't a slam on Bush/conservatives. Don't get all indignant when people know your MO. Simply put, you = Tuba.

Hatfield
7/7/2006, 09:22 AM
who controls everything? kind of hard in the climate to focus on the ones not in power don't you think? I criticize when I think something needs to be criticized and I don't when I don't. Not hard for rational even minded people to get :)

p.s. show you a thread that wasn't a slam on bush i started....hmmmmmm......now were would one of those be.....if only one existed LIKE THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING IN. :shake

C&CDean
7/7/2006, 09:38 AM
If you actually think Bush controls everything, you're dumber than you look son.

Hatfield
7/7/2006, 09:39 AM
if you actually took that out of what i said you may need to return to an elementary engrish class pops.

C&CDean
7/7/2006, 10:11 AM
"W" at the beginning of your sentence where you claim he controls everything should be capitalized. Two spaces should follow each period. Your second sentence is not started with a capital letter. A comma should follow the word "criticized" in your third sentence. A comma should follow the word "rational" in your fourth sentence. A hyphen should go between even-minded.

The p.s. is so ****ed up I won't even respond.

So, tell me again, who need "engrish" classes junior?

jk the sooner fan
7/7/2006, 10:18 AM
dwned!!!!!!

Hatfield
7/7/2006, 10:19 AM
well old man river when you state

quoted by C&C crazy man
show me a thread you've started that wasn't a slam on Bush/conservatives

and I respond asking who controls everything....which to anyone paying attention would seem to be speaking to bush/conservatives......not solely bush....

surely i don't have to keep going. I know you are old but please try and keep up with your own questions/statements.

C&CDean
7/7/2006, 10:21 AM
meh..........zzzzzzzzzz......

Hatfield
7/7/2006, 10:26 AM
meh..........zzzzzzzzzz......

guess the only other thing you could have said is, "gee hat you were right and i was wrong."

but way to take the high road...or just go back to your grammar smack since your context smack and understanding is lacking. :)