PDA

View Full Version : Splash-less Clorox Gel

MamaMia
7/5/2006, 04:11 PM
I just opened a new bottle of Splash-less Clorox thats real runny compared to the bottle I just went through. Its a good thing I didn't splash any as it is certainly not "splash-less" anymore. I would have poured a little more carefully had I known. :D

I'm wondering if anyone else noticed this change in the product? I suppose it could be this one batch.

Hamhock
7/5/2006, 04:14 PM
Mom,

Thanks so much for this product warning.

You are a true friend to consumers everywhere.

;)

MamaMia
7/5/2006, 04:17 PM
Mom,

Thanks so much for this product warning.

You are a true friend to consumers everywhere.

;)
You are very welcomed. :D

Thanks to the new puppy, this week I'll be testing my new Bissell SpotBot. I'll let you know. :P

NormanPride
7/5/2006, 04:26 PM
I don't know why, but the name "Bissell" always makes me giggle.

BajaOklahoma
7/5/2006, 04:34 PM
I strongly advise you buy Spot Shot. It comes with a lid the color of which we may not speak (regular) or a blue lid(professional). We get it at Sam, but many grocery stores have it. Amazing stuff.

yermom
7/5/2006, 04:36 PM
i could do without any "Orange Lids"

Hamhock
7/5/2006, 04:37 PM
You are very welcomed. :D

Thanks to the new puppy, this week I'll be testing my new Bissell SpotBot. I'll let you know. :P

Just don't use the Spot remover on the new puppy.

*rimshot*

BajaOklahoma
7/5/2006, 04:42 PM
i could do without any "Orange Lids"

Check it again... ;)

yermom
7/5/2006, 04:45 PM
i was just imagining the bottles with little bow ties or something

Czar Soonerov
7/5/2006, 04:52 PM
**SPLAT!**

MamaMia
7/5/2006, 04:56 PM
I strongly advise you buy Spot Shot. It comes with a lid the color of which we may not speak (regular) or a blue lid(professional). We get it at Sam, but many grocery stores have it. Amazing stuff. Is that a device or a cleanser, or what?

Czar Soonerov
7/5/2006, 04:59 PM
I used to sell that spot shot stuff at the carpet store. It is the cats pajamas. We used to take permanant marker and write on a white carpet sample then spray the spot shot on it & it comes right off!

BajaOklahoma
7/5/2006, 05:21 PM
Spot Shot is a foamy cleaner in a tall can. We used to get it at Albertson's, but now Sam's carries it. Not the cheapest stuff out there, but it works and is cheaper than a cleaning service.