PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Gameplan

sooner518
7/5/2006, 03:34 PM
I've got a couple questions for anyone who has used ESPN Gameplan. If you buy Gameplan (I think Comcast said it is 109$ for the season), do you get every single game that ESPN or ABC televises? Or only certain conferences or teams?

Also, I just moved to Denver in the past 3 months. Does anyone know if Denver gets OU games that are shown on ABC's regional coverage? If Denver gets all of the OU games, then I probably won't bother with getting Gameplan. But I spent all last season in Chicago wishing that I had bought Gameplan because ABC's regional coverage always showed Big 10 games.

Thanks

1stTimeCaller
7/5/2006, 03:57 PM
I got most all of the OU games when I lived in Denver last year. I had to buy one, maybe two games through Comcast pay per view. But I moved to FW in late October so maybe I didn't get all of the games. If I remember correctly Comcast had a thing where it cost the same to buy the season as it did to buy 2, maybe 3 games.

sooner94
7/5/2006, 05:00 PM
To answer your first question, yes, ESPN gameplan will get you all games televised by ABC and ESPN.

I live in Dallas so getting OU games is not a problem. The good thing about ESPN GamePlan is that you get PAC 10, Big 10, ACC and Big 12 regional games that you would otherwise not get depending on which region you live in.

Being a big college football fan in general, it seemed like there was at least one game a week last season that was really good that I would not have gotten w/o Gameplan. So it was worth the $100. And obviously, if you don't get the OU regional game, Gameplan will allow you to get it.