PDA

View Full Version : Goddamn French!

SoonerStormchaser
7/5/2006, 02:33 PM
The pansies just went up 1-0 vs. Portugal!

Hopefully, my homies in Italy can take care of them on Sunday!

Mjcpr
7/5/2006, 02:34 PM
Soccer?

Somebody should neg them for running it up.

Hatfield
7/5/2006, 02:35 PM
the cheese eating surrender monkies took a dive in the box and were rewarded with a pk.

hopefully portugal will tie it back up and take it into ot.

regardless italy will win the cup

SoonerStormchaser
7/5/2006, 02:40 PM
Viva Italia!

~the Sicilian

Scott D
7/5/2006, 02:57 PM
the cheese eating surrender monkies took a dive in the box and were rewarded with a pk.

hopefully portugal will tie it back up and take it into ot.

regardless italy will win the cup

for some reason this posts ****es me off.....want to guess why?

1stTimeCaller
7/5/2006, 02:58 PM
because it's about soccer?

Fugue
7/5/2006, 02:59 PM
Soccer?

Somebody should neg them for running it up.

gold

StoopTroup
Your French? :D

Scott D
because it's about soccer?

only if it was about jack ingram watching or singing about soccer, homes.

BajaOklahoma
7/5/2006, 03:00 PM
I hate the Italian momma's boys.
Which means that I will be forced to cheer for the French.
I am not happy.

Scott D
7/5/2006, 03:00 PM
Your French? :D

not in the least.

StoopTroup
7/5/2006, 03:01 PM
At least we got that outta the way.

JohnnyMack
7/5/2006, 03:02 PM
Portugal sucks. Crisitano Ronaldo takes more dives than Greg Louganis.

Scott D
7/5/2006, 03:04 PM
The pansies just went up 1-0 vs. Portugal!

Hopefully, my homies in Italy can take care of them on Sunday!

oh and if you've ever watched Portugal play you'd know that they actually play like pansies 90% of the time.

SoonerInKCMO
7/5/2006, 03:12 PM
for some reason this posts ****es me off.....want to guess why?

'cause he spelled monkeys wrong? :confused:

Stoop Dawg
7/5/2006, 03:22 PM
I hate the Italian momma's boys.
Which means that I will be forced to cheer for the French.
I am not happy.

NEVER - I repeat - NEVER cheer for the French. EVER!

BajaOklahoma
7/5/2006, 03:37 PM
NEVER - I repeat - NEVER cheer for the French. EVER!

<sigh> that's why I am so mad. I hate the French. But after watching the momma's boy vie for an Academy Award, I can't cheer for them either.
I think I will ignore the finals and consider Saturday's game the true finals.

Mjcpr
7/5/2006, 03:43 PM
<sigh> that's why I am so mad. I hate the French. But after watching the momma's boy vie for an Academy Award, I can't cheer for them either.
I think I will ignore the finals and consider Staurday's game the true finals.

What's wrong with apathy? That's what 99.9% of us are doing.

:D

StoopTroup
7/5/2006, 03:54 PM
They are pulling off their shirts!

Oh the humanity!

VeeJay
7/5/2006, 04:10 PM
VOTE
FOR
PIERRE

Scott D
7/5/2006, 04:35 PM
'cause he spelled monkeys wrong? :confused:

http://www.origo.hu/i/0502/20050201henry170.jpg

this is the player accused of the dive, despite the trip being legitimate but not intentional.

C&CDean
7/5/2006, 05:04 PM
Oh no ****ing way Scott D. No ****ing way. You ain't gonna pull that card out here. The fag sport already has yellow and reds, and now you're trying to insinuate that one of our resident liberals was actually trying to pull the black/monkey card out. Ain't flying. And you, sir, should be ashamed.

I hope all these ****heads charge the field and kill off all the other ****heads down their in shorts playing the stupidest game ever invented by mankind.

There. I feel better now.

BajaOklahoma
7/5/2006, 05:12 PM
What's wrong with apathy? That's what 99.9% of us are doing.

:D

I actually love soccer. Sadly, the World Cup is barely qualifying as soccer this year. It's always very political, but the excessive cards and acting have p!ssed me off.
I'm mad at Germany for sucking yesterday - those whiney babies got two good goals on them. That second should not have happened, ever.

sooneron
7/5/2006, 05:16 PM
Is Cameroon still in it? I've been away for a while.

Scott D
7/5/2006, 06:20 PM
Oh no ****ing way Scott D. No ****ing way. You ain't gonna pull that card out here. The fag sport already has yellow and reds, and now you're trying to insinuate that one of our resident liberals was actually trying to pull the black/monkey card out. Ain't flying. And you, sir, should be ashamed.

I hope all these ****heads charge the field and kill off all the other ****heads down their in shorts playing the stupidest game ever invented by mankind.

There. I feel better now.

**** yes I'm pulling out the 'poor choice of words to express disgust card'. I'm not saying he did it 'intentionally'....he only gets a yellow card for the offense. GADOCADWI Dean.

Stoop Dawg
7/5/2006, 07:03 PM
**** yes I'm pulling out the 'poor choice of words to express disgust card'. I'm not saying he did it 'intentionally'....he only gets a yellow card for the offense. GADOCADWI Dean.

Wow, that didn't even register on my radar. I did a quick search on "surrender monkey" and it turned up many, many results. It appears that the french are often referred to as "surrender monkeys". Are you saying that the wide-spread use of the term "surrender monkey" to describe the french is somehow slanderous toward African Americans (or black people in general)? If so, you've got a lot of lawsuits to file.

Or were you under the impression that Hatfield pulled that term out of his *** and it was racially motivated? Just curious.

Scott D
7/5/2006, 07:06 PM
Wow, that didn't even register on my radar. I did a quick search on "surrender monkey" and it turned up many, many results. It appears that the french are often referred to as "surrender monkeys". Are you saying that the wide-spread use of the term "surrender monkey" to describe the french is somehow slanderous toward African Americans (or black people in general)? If so, you've got a lot of lawsuits to file.

Or were you under the impression that Hatfield pulled that term out of his *** and it was racially motivated? Just curious.

nah I don't think it was racially motivated, I think it was just an unfortunate case of mindlessly saying something that happened to result in a confluence of misrepresentations.

Stoop Dawg
7/5/2006, 07:07 PM
Sorry, bro. Looks like you better check your facts before you going playing the race card too fast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese_eating_surrender_monkeys

It's a widely used term with no black connotation at all. If you're gonna go get all offended every time someone says "monkey", well, you're gonna be offended a lot.

Scott D
7/5/2006, 07:08 PM
Like I said, it was an unfortunate misrepresentation....the timing was terrible.

Stoop Dawg
7/5/2006, 07:12 PM
I guess I'm not aware of the "SO drama de jour". Whatever.

Scott D
7/5/2006, 07:15 PM
no drama....but the methodology of using insults to refer to countries gets old. But you're right on the regard that I probably wouldn't have cared as much if it'd been Zidane or Ribery who had been the player who had drawn the foul that resulted in the penalty shot.

GottaHavePride
7/5/2006, 11:21 PM
Portugal sucks. Italy sucks. Zidane is the best player left in the Cup and I hope he wins it.

49r
7/6/2006, 10:52 AM
meh, Del Piero is pretty good, too...

C&CDean
7/6/2006, 10:59 AM
no drama....but the methodology of using insults to refer to countries gets old. But you're right on the regard that I probably wouldn't have cared as much if it'd been Zidane or Ribery who had been the player who had drawn the foul that resulted in the penalty shot.

Mother****er! I'm offended that you actually know 2 soccer player's names - and they ain't Pele and Ronaldo.......

GottaHavePride
7/6/2006, 11:41 AM
Is it safe to admit that I like Puma's new ad campaign with Pele?

SoonerInKCMO
7/6/2006, 11:46 AM
Portugal sucks. Italy sucks. Zidane is the best player left in the Cup and I hope he wins it.

I agree. Best name too. I'ma gonna try to get people to call me Zinedine. :texan:

Scott D
7/6/2006, 11:52 AM
Mother****er! I'm offended that you actually know 2 soccer player's names - and they ain't Pele and Ronaldo.......

you ain't offended you are just jealous muh****ah.

C&CDean
7/6/2006, 12:05 PM
you ain't offended you are just jealous muh****ah.

Yeah, OK. Answer me this. Who won? Is it over yet? Please tell me it's over.

SoonerInKCMO
7/6/2006, 12:29 PM

No, you still have a chance to watch this weekend. You should DVR it like you're going to do with the Big Brother season premiere - then you could watch them both back-to-back anytime you want.

Scott D
7/6/2006, 12:48 PM

finals are on Sunday, 3rd place game is on Saturday...and you don't win. :)