PDA

View Full Version : Sportsnation Poll

Snrfn4ever08
7/5/2006, 02:23 PM
everyone needs to go put in votes in this poll:

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/polling?event_id=2257

i don't like how low ou's position is on some of these questions. it's up to the rest of you guys to change that

southern sooner
7/5/2006, 02:58 PM
everything abaout it sux.... I cant believe we werent even listed as best college town.

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
7/5/2006, 03:42 PM
How can they have Texas fans in their Best Fans column and not OU?!?!?

Collier11
7/5/2006, 03:46 PM
Because unfortunately, most see the idiotic OU fans that boo and sit on their hands rather than the majority of us who are great

Collier11
7/5/2006, 03:50 PM
What is rediculous is that Sc-clemson and army-navy being a higher reated rivalry than Ou-texas...While sc-clemson is intense and a hate rivalry and army-navy is a prestigious game, neither are cared about or matter like OU-texass

sooneron
7/5/2006, 03:57 PM
There seem to be a lot of whorns and suckeyes voting.

HOW IN THE WORLD is tosu leading for best fans??

RooseveltRoughRider
7/5/2006, 04:20 PM
SC-Clemson????

WOW....

I see ESPN is as bored as we are waiting for Football Season.

oumartin
7/5/2006, 06:35 PM
i voted.. didn't seem to help

Snrfn4ever08
7/5/2006, 10:02 PM
What is rediculous is that Sc-clemson and army-navy being a higher reated rivalry than Ou-texas...While sc-clemson is intense and a hate rivalry and army-navy is a prestigious game, neither are cared about or matter like OU-texass
of all of the questions/responses, this was probably the one i was most disturbed by because of the very things you pointed out

goingoneight
7/5/2006, 10:14 PM
How is Texas best anything on that list? Logo? Fans? Town??? Tradition???

The poll sucks awfully... I voted to change the world and the stupid world spoke louder than I...

emoinwinter
7/6/2006, 01:54 AM
I can't believe that LSU is right now on top as the best fans...

Sooner in Tampa
7/6/2006, 06:42 AM
I can't believe that LSU is right now on top as the best fans...That is pretty stupid :O But it is even MORE asinine that sexaT is winning for best logo. Hook 'em $hitheads all over that state must be voting.

LoyalFan
7/6/2006, 12:40 PM
This is one DUMB poll, obviously cooked up by someone with an agenda.
Stoopit SOB doesn't even know the diff between a "fight" song and a "school" song.
Who the Hell has ever even HEARD the Michigan State ditty?
Some of the helmet logo choices have to be part of a bad joke.
And so on....

LF

Landthief 1972
7/6/2006, 01:10 PM
Jeez... when was the last time the SC-Clemson game was essential for the national championship? Oh, that's right, never. OU-Texas has had the winner go to the NC game FOUR TIMES since 2000.

Snrfn4ever08
7/6/2006, 02:24 PM
This is one DUMB poll, obviously cooked up by someone with an agenda.
Stoopit SOB doesn't even know the diff between a "fight" song and a "school" song.
Who the Hell has ever even HEARD the Michigan State ditty?
Some of the helmet logo choices have to be part of a bad joke.
And so on....

LF
welcome to espn, my friend

snp
7/6/2006, 03:07 PM
Guys, chillax. It's a fan poll. How many of you did the same thing I did and vote straight OU? Other teams just got there before and care more.

How is Texas best anything on that list? Logo? Fans? Town??? Tradition???

Dude, if you think Austin isn't one of the best college towns, you are mental and probably buy gun racks for your friends.

Vegas Sooner
7/6/2006, 03:28 PM
oh well